Millie T (@milliet25)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did think that but I thought Snapchat would say if it was from a few days ago or from camera roll
I’ve noticed that when a famous person on snapchat posts something it won’t show when it was posted if you’re subscribed to them. One way to see though is to send the story to someone then view it from the chat which you’ve sent and it will show then if that makes sense

Reactions: 5
You didn't quote me but you're clearly going by my last post on here. I wasn't criticising her nor do I expect her to read this forum. Where did I (or anyone else for that matter) ever imply she was a monster or a bad person? Someone can be easily influenced and be a good person? You can get support from your friends in TONS of ways, also.

I was simply stating my opinion like you are stating yours.
oh lord sorry have just seen this. Think you may have taken it a bit personal, I didn’t say that anyone said she was a monster or a bad person- I was saying that she might be thinking that of herself right now and that she shouldn’t.You took it very different to how I meant it

Reactions: 3
Although I feel terribly, she should have waited to see her friends because thats most likely where she got it from. She will also have to miss Christmas too. She doesnt do herself any favours and thats why I go off her a lot.

She's clearly quite a nice girl but she's so easily led that it causes her to go off the rails imo.
I just want her to wise up already. Hype houses, drugs, partying just isn't it anymore!!

Reactions: 7
See what i mean about her BAD taste/ really bad sense of style ?? A gold top tucked into her bra with black leggings and probably paired with her black heeled boots [emoji21][emoji21] liverpool are my ends... if she thinks thats an outfit suitable for a night-out in liverpool she can think again most places wont let her in in them and half the people will be cringing at her outfit ...
The girl below in the attachment is on of those girls in the picture above? 😳

Attachments

I think Spencer seems like a great friend to her, I can’t really say the same about the others though

Reactions: 16
Ben too, but I don’t think they see each other much because of COVID!
I’ve always said Ben seems like a really decent guy and would be a good friend, probs my favorite out of that whole group! He’s not really obsessed with the fame either which is nice

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve always said Ben seems like a really decent guy and would be a good friend, probs my favorite out of that whole group! He’s not really obsessed with the fame either which is nice
He makes really enjoyable content too, and actually works hard to get good videos out

Watching this fake relationship video - does anyone know who the girl in Brighton is?
@elliesilverthorne? They've been on and off for years👀 she seems lovely, i feel bad for them both getting messed about by him. But if I was Ellie id be fuming Millie's making a video about my boyfriend like that😂

Last edited:
@elliesilverthorne? They've been on and off for years👀 she seems lovely, i feel bad for them both getting messed about by him. But if I was Ellie id be fuming Millie's making a video about my boyfriend like that😂
He’s still with this girl? Why would Millie reveal this when he’s still with the girl, how awkward! Surely this would cause loads of drama lmao

Reactions: 4
Also sidenote about Jordan, has anyone seen he's been accused of scamming fans out of money? He launched a 'handmade' by him jewellery brand and was charging people £20 for stuff he'd bought wholesale from China. I think he was also selling mystery boxes for £40? Either way noones received anything and according to him the company website was hacked👀👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.