Millie T (@milliet25)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what i don't understand about that group is the massive differences between them. Kate Elisabeth constantly talks about being anti-drugs and I doubt Lewys would risk his BBC contract for them, but in that vlog everyone seems to be out of it
Kate really gets on my nerves. I used to watch her uploads every single Sunday without fail but then something changed and I went completely off her. I think it was Carmie’s birthday vlog when they all trashed the air bnb.

Reactions: 8
Sorry if its already y been mentioned here but didn't she fo a video where she pretended to be a 13 year old and took off her clothes?!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She really thinks shes some music mogul now doesn't she 😂, making a two & a half minute song rhyming fine, time, waistline & white wine, has gone to her head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Millie apologising for keeping us waiting for her music video, it's ok Millie.....honestly it's ok 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i feel kinda bad for her she seems lonely to me and stuck in life atm, i just think that dropping out of education was a bad decision cause she now she is lazy with no work ethic which she admits too but still this is your job. Also she is really interested in phycology and was quite smart in school so why on earth didn't she didn’t carry on to do phycology a level confuses me, i’m interested what the future holds for her....

Reactions: 12
Is it just Millie, Carmie & Kate in the house during lockdown? I forget which other social climbers live there. They don't seem as much of a tight group anymore, so maybe she is feeling a bit lonely. They just seem to stay in their own rooms. Think the easy "fame" & money of youtube was more appealing, it's the same with all youtubers, when the work dries up, then what will they do?

Reactions: 7
i think that they could of been popular on youtube if they made a group channel, especially with lewys and kate now in the group. i found it funny when ben said he wasn’t going into the house (good on him) with the rest of them, seems like none of them can truly work properly because of constant distractions

Reactions: 4
There was mention of a group channel, but shock nothing seems to have come of it, probably too much like hard work. Although when they do videos together, I never understand what's being said cos they bleep most of it out or are laughing & screaming.
It was the same with Jacob wasn't it? Him & Ben got their own place & pretty much said they couldn't live with the others.

Reactions: 7
millies latest video with kate just erks me, for some reason i just feel like they are fake to each other not because they hate each other but like they aren’t good proper friends yet so they agree with nearly everything the other says and that never ending fake laugh, it just looks awkward to me that they are so nice, maybe because i’m just used to the group always coming up with a comeback after one person speaks

I can't make up my mind about their friendship, when they went to that galentines trip I thought they seemed like genuine friends (although they seemed to take themselves away the group & dragged Kiera along with them, which I think came from the whole Millie doesn't like the company of other girls thing), but then like you said in that q&a vid something seemed off with them. I think it was in LA, when Millie was with Kate & her two friends, she seemed to be trying a bit to hard with them

they seem like friends who have drifted apart so it’s a bit awkward..like they’re just friends for the sake of their group

Reactions: 6
they seem like friends who have drifted apart so it’s a bit awkward..like they’re just friends for the sake of their group
Yeh, that's exactly what it seemed like! Maybe they're getting bored & fed up of each others company during lockdown?
They could be making videos together, like who knows carmie best, girl advise, say it or shot it, things like that. Millie only just puts out one video whenever, at least Kate is consistent

Reactions: 4
also on kate’s tiktok she posted something along the lines of “the iconic trio of friends” which had those two girls from that La trip but no mention of millie, they probably just brought millie along to pay for everything.

In Millie’s video I had to stop watching when Kate joined. Just nodding and going “hm“ “yeah” in the background..... like what’s the point of you sitting there?

Reactions: 5
i think she just wanted kate there to back up what she was saying about the bryce hall thing (boring), Some comments on the video talking about the american accent which defo is because of the way carmie speaks which has rubbed onto kate now too, also millies lips are looking a bit f up on the top sides of her mouth maybe it’s because of the filler dissolving or what, she gets really triggered when people comment on the work she has had done or how shes changed but i think it’s because of that fact that millie isn’t as relatable as she used to be, when i first started watching her she was living in manchester and seemed like a person who you could realistically be friends with but now... with the million £ house in london, surgeries, living with friends, going on holidays when she wants to, and i know those are all material things but she doesn’t show enough of what she is actually like because she always posting about material things (glow ups) and never posts enough anyways.

Reactions: 5
Loooooool not sure what’s worse Millie and Jordan’s song or that music video

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.