Millie T (@milliet25)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In touchdalights NYE party vlog towards the end - about 5am - it is so obvious she’s off her head on coke or mdma or something - her eyes!!

Reactions: 8
In touchdalights NYE party vlog towards the end - about 5am - it is so obvious she’s off her head on coke or mdma or something - her eyes!!
literally what everyone looks like after a night of coke.not good for brand deals !
8A141748-4CA5-4520-BA31-AD3A6B68EB45.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I think her and mates looks like they constantly take drugs! Ket, coke, it’s so obvious! In that video at the end she looked awful wow

Reactions: 7
Bit odd to share this

Btw watch carmiesnnewest vlog Millie is clearly on mdma
E2CEDB21-F310-4100-A988-7E9AD01124D9.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Bit odd to share this

Btw watch carmiesnnewest vlog Millie is clearly on mdma View attachment 76822
I wont lie thats quite funny and i dont mind a bit of drug taking,smoked weed most my life and done alot of mandy and acid over the years and they were some of the funnest nights of my life.

but then again, im not filming it or have 13 years looking up to me.

Reactions: 6
I wont lie thats quite funny and i dont mind a bit of drug taking,smoked weed most my life and done alot of mandy and acid over the years and they were some of the funnest nights of my life.

but then again, im not filming it or have 13 years looking up to me.
Yeah i think people hold youtubers to a higher standard than most people their age. Dont understand why.. they defo shouldnt film their behaviour though. The older i get the more i realise most people take coke on the odd occasion. (even your boss lol)

Reactions: 8
Agree people take drugs, but think with a young impressionable audience she should keep that private

Yeah i think people hold youtubers to a higher standard than most people their age. Dont understand why.. they defo shouldnt film their behaviour though. The older i get the more i realise most people take coke on the odd occasion. (even your boss lol)
One of my old bosses used to be a proper addict, he'd actually brag about how he always used whatever it was 🧐 very professional!!

Reactions: 2
I like Millie, but can't stand her Youtube mates. I never got the whole deal with The Social Climbers 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 9
All that group like to pretend they're humble, but they're raking it in and taking their followers for mugs.

Millie thinks she's older and wiser than she is and Spencer is the same.

what i don't understand about that group is the massive differences between them. Kate Elisabeth constantly talks about being anti-drugs and I doubt Lewys would risk his BBC contract for them, but in that vlog everyone seems to be out of it

Reactions: 5
what i don't understand about that group is the massive differences between them. Kate Elisabeth constantly talks about being anti-drugs and I doubt Lewys would risk his BBC contract for them, but in that vlog everyone seems to be out of it
I can never tell if Jacob is being serious when he says he doesn't drink/do drugs & goes to church or if he's being sarcastic. I do get the impression he is distancing himself from the social climbers

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.