Millie T (@milliet25)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her bottom lip is way too big compare to the top, its strange he didnt sort that since its obviously a further promotion and well Kylies lips are where the trend started so must of been a good job on her. I kinda get why free (She has a million subscribers and fillers are massive in her age group) but who on earth that watches her would pay that much, lip fillers can be done for 250-350..

Reactions: 2
Shes just left her management & is looking for someone new on her insta stories, shes not exactly selling herself well on it!

Reactions: 4
o lord just watched her story just to see the new management thing... her dancing , i literally feel so bad for her, her mate looks banging and she just looks like such a try hard.
IMG_2604.PNG
IMG_2606.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else thinking she could go to Dubai to “do business” with wealthy Arabs if you know what I mean

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Come across her channel and her videos are awful. She looks like her and her mates just take drugs on some of them. And her latest lip filler video why was she putting on an American accent 😩

Reactions: 5
Ok il give it to millie her new insta pic is very pretty... i dnt have much good to say bout her lately but il give her that

Reactions: 3
Did she actually get them done for free in the end?!?! Even after missing her original appointment! She didn't even put in the before and after pic 🤦🏻‍♀️ quality content!
Nope, she showed the bill in the video and it was about 4K....

Reactions: 1
Nope, she showed the bill in the video and it was about 4K....
If you looked properly you’d see she did get them for free...
Anyway I do like her personality but I have to ageee her fashion sense is tit!! And the way the social climbers destroy air bnbs is disgusting. They have no respect for anything

Reactions: 5
Oh my god, the state of their house after their party! Could almost think its karma after the way they've treated air b&bs 🤔

Reactions: 7
The video where Millie shows how clean the house is, you can still see the huge streak of vomit down the stairs. They’re animals. Even when I was their age (a loooooong time ago) I had respect for people’s property. But then I suppose I wasn’t a clout chasing wannabe.

Also pretty funny to see Millie getting savaged on the nail lady’s insta.

Reactions: 11
omg... where can i find this?
Her insta is @nailson7th and she posted about Millie. There’s loads of comment on the post, but some also spilled over to Millie’s insta a couple of days ago although she’s probably deleted them by now. There was another Youtuber who called the nail lady out before Millie did but Millie now seems to be taking the flak.

Attachments

Whenever I see pics of her I can’t stop staring at her nose. It’s like her nostrils are too small or something! Does anyone else get what I mean?

Reactions: 11
Did you see the amount of dirty washing they had just left on the floor?!? Putting a washing machine on is the easiest job!!!

Her style is awful. What is she wearing on her last snapchat story? (Tan long sleeve cropped top, white mini skirt, black tights and black heels) 😷

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.