Millie T (@milliet25)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw her because Roly did a video on that stupid piercing video she did, and well, what a twit. She's one of those really basic middle-middle class witches that thinks she's posh. I can't stand her.

Reactions: 8
Stumbled across her living without her phone for 24 hours video last night, whole thing was irritating! Saying how much she hates the radio and would rather drive in silence cause she HAS to have Spotify, get a grip! Also having to wait in line in Starbucks like the rest of the plebs my heart bleeds.

Reactions: 7
Yet another boring video.
What has happened to you Millie why did you sell out ????
She says this is to do with her growing up yet she acts way more immature in her latest videos
That Carmie tho he is honestly the worst sounds constantly bored and sarcastic and up himself by the way he talks And it’s deffo rubbed off onto millie

when the social climbers go on nights out it’s actually embarassing they act like they’re under aged . Imagine if they were in uni people would seriously just take the piss if they acted that way on a night out

Reactions: 9
Making up with keira, going to New York with GIRL youtubers, is she finally making an effort with the female kind 🤔

Reactions: 5
what is her accent as it just seems so false ? i dont see the attraction to her personality or channel but i guess i am the wrong demographic, all her nonsense about knowing so much about psychology sounded like the rubbish addicts spout on the bus

• Heart
Reactions: 10
what is her accent as it just seems so false ? i dont see the attraction to her personality or channel but i guess i am the wrong demographic, all her nonsense about knowing so much about psychology sounded like the rubbish addicts spout on the bus
That bugs me to, she just rambles gibberish in an attempt to sound philosophical. Eurgh and going on about the "deep chats" the social climbers have, again they'll be chatting tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That bugs me to, she just rambles gibberish in an attempt to sound philosophical. Eurgh and going on about the "deep chats" the social climbers have, again they'll be chatting tit!
She used to have a normal Leeds?? -ish accent but she came back to YouTube a few months ago with an American twang [emoji23]

Reactions: 6
I used to like Millie back in her cheap ebay haul days even though she's way younger than me. Now I cannot watch, it's so painfully cringe the way that group go on, so immature how they act in public restaurants, screaming, throwing food, thinking they are hot tit because they have a few subscribers. That whole group are obscene. At least they are honest with their name 'social climbers' that they will do anything for a little bit of adoration from 12 year olds because without attention they are nothing.

It's so painfully obvious how much millie wants to be alissa violet, the checking herself out in every insta story is mad. All those lip fillers, cheek fillers, jaw fillers, boob jobs, at her age when she was pretty to begin with is so sad.
Her videos are Zzzz now. Unsubbed

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She used to have a normal Leeds?? -ish accent but she came back to YouTube a few months ago with an American twang [emoji23]
I would of gone for a more Mancunian accent before or maybe Bury/Bolton way as she did a video with some relatives a few months back and there accent sounded like that area

Reactions: 3
I would of gone for a more Mancunian accent before or maybe Bury/Bolton way as she did a video with some relatives a few months back and there accent sounded like that area
She is from haslingden/rawtenstall can’t remember which they are little towns between Blackburn and Bury

Reactions: 2
LA again....Bore off.

Her content over the past year has been inconsistent,rushed and just childish...

Reactions: 3
What exactly do YouTubers go & do in LA? Do they think they'll be talent spotted? Do they go audition for things? She'll be hoping to get invited to more "rapper" parties

Reactions: 8
Sooo, she stayed in LA longer to film herself getting lip fillers by kylie Jenner's surgeon....sounds worth it 🙄

Reactions: 5
Did she actually get them done for free in the end?!?! Even after missing her original appointment! She didn't even put in the before and after pic 🤦🏻‍♀️ quality content!

Reactions: 4
Yep, not only did she show the invoice where you see the total wiped off but she later says in the video “they were supposed to be $4k” which is SO disingenuous given she also says that she hopes the video does well so she can make her money back.

Of course at that stage she might not have been gifted them, but she’s still not declared properly.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
He must be doing well if he can give away four grand procedures 🙄, do we think she played the "I'm a youtuber card" to get the freebie? They don't even look different!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.