Millie T (@milliet25)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly cringed when they tried to pretend they didn’t know what weed was

Reactions: 8
HA she said that she would want a girl like Keira if there was a girl living in the house, I was really expecting her to say Kate because she did stay there for a few nights so she probably wondered what it would be like if she actually lived there but the first person that comes to mind is “someone like Keira”:LOL:

Reactions: 2
HA she said that she would want a girl like Keira if there was a girl living in the house, I was really expecting her to say Kate because she did stay there for a few nights so she probably wondered what it would be like if she actually lived there but the first person that comes to mind is “someone like Keira”:LOL:
Yeh, someone like Keira who she fell out with for ages 🙄 & who Carmie doesn't like.
I thought her assumptions were pretty tame compared to others but then I think shes always pretty honest in those types of videos. Although more time was spent with Spencer looking for assumptions rather than asking them.

Reactions: 1
the way her and Kate Elizabeth try to speak more ’street’....makes me feel a kind of way 🤢
we all know if they didn’t work on YouTube they’d be using words like ‘amazeballs’ and ‘totes’. Stop this.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know this is Millies thread but I can’t find one for Kate, has anyone seen her new video with Flossie and Olivia Neill? I found her so fake/unlikeable and try-hard compared to the other two lol, I actually don’t mind Millie

Reactions: 6
I know this is Millies thread but I can’t find one for Kate, has anyone seen her new video with Flossie and Olivia Neill? I found her so fake/unlikeable and try-hard compared to the other two lol, I actually don’t mind Millie
Lmao yes, I was absolutely skipping all her bits - I don’t mind Kate, I want to like her but for some reason I just can’t

The first video about her weight loss i thought was really genuine and honest but i swear that video was demonetized meaning she didn’t get money from it and that video got 2mil views! i can’t help but think that the weight loss p2 was for the money.

Also Stop with the stupid music! it’s bleeping embarrassing, i cringe every time i hear her auto tuned voice and i would bet ££££££ that it’s never going to work out and if it does then... good luck singing on stage live!😂😂

Reactions: 3
I’ve just watched the comedown video. I very much doubt you can duck at anytime Jordan, let alone on a come down. You still look like a child.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

i know this isn’t Jordan‘s thread but does anyone know why/or has he addressed why he blinks the way he does, i’m not meaning to offend him or anyone i’m just curious as to why? but yeah he does give of a immature energy, i don’t understand why Millie dated him?

i know this isn’t Jordan‘s thread but does anyone know why/or has he addressed why he blinks the way he does, i’m not meaning to offend him or anyone i’m just curious as to why? but yeah he does give of a immature energy, i don’t understand why Millie dated him?
Its just a twitch.

Possibly a form of tourettes

I got some odd soft spot for jordan. I know that sounds weird but he really reminds me of a lost kid and i can tell deals with depression or some sorta mental illness through little stuff he has said and not going to events ect like rest. I hope he finds a path that makes him happy nd content in life. Hes young nd deserves that.

(Sorry not the right forum for praise but ah well)

Reactions: 5
I got some odd soft spot for jordan. I know that sounds weird but he really reminds me of a lost kid and i can tell deals with depression or some sorta mental illness through little stuff he has said and not going to events ect like rest. I hope he finds a path that makes him happy nd content in life. Hes young nd deserves that.

(Sorry not the right forum for praise but ah well)
I do think he’s a lot smarter than he gives off

i’m not sure about him being smart though😂 i remember him driving dangerously in millies vlogs and she even said they nearly died one time while jordan was going 80 around a bend or something, he is just very impulsive around his friends and i can remember him breaking loads of things in hotels and spitting out hot sauce at a restaurant... the list is endless, if anyone is the smart one it’s Ben

Reactions: 3
i’m not sure about him being smart though😂 i remember him driving dangerously in millies vlogs and she even said they nearly died one time while jordan was going 80 around a bend or something, he is just very impulsive around his friends and i can remember him breaking loads of things in hotels and spitting out hot sauce at a restaurant... the list is endless, if anyone is the smart one it’s Ben

Yhh dnt get me wrong im sure hes a knob but i feel those behaviours cn sometimes come from bein insecure and u over act in front of friends ect but na i totally understand if ppl dnt like him or that , i have no idea why i have this sympathy towards him or where it ever stemmed from 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Sorry iv de railed chat a bit lol

To be fair the whole group seem a bit lost and i think wll take a few years to find themselves. They all act like they copying personas they see on insta or youtube as the ‘ cool kids’ but when u try to be like that.. u just come across ‘cringy’. They will all regret the money they wasted now on rent cars ect cos none of them except mayybe millie as she is actually quite honest nd thinks of new challenges ( bens clever too but better behind the scenes) will be relvant in a year , they are already dying now nd their channels havent grown at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.