Millie T (@milliet25)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know why Millie and carmie hate the McLoughin girls? Thought it was carmie attention seeking but they mentioned it in their recent video and why’s Millie t involved herself in that?
God those girls are annoying! Just watched their say it or shot it or their shot the majority of the questions

• Haha
Reactions: 1
does no one else remember her saying she was losing weight at the beginning by only eating 1 meal a day?

Reactions: 2
She literally lets them use her body n her as a sexual being for videos. She’s a slag imo. Whether she’s slept a loads of people or not she lacks self respect

She lets them call her their little sister or their ex or whatever for videos then claims she wants respect or talks bout women power or whatever like sis you’re doing the thing that many women are arguing giant you’re literally n object to them. Her lisp is annoying sorry n she creams insecurity the teeth the filler the boobs the nails whatever. Has she dated anyone who wasn’t part of the friendship group

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She literally lets them use her body n her as a sexual being for videos. She’s a slag imo. Whether she’s slept a loads of people or not she lacks self respect

She lets them call her their little sister or their ex or whatever for videos then claims she wants respect or talks bout women power or whatever like sis you’re doing the thing that many women are arguing giant you’re literally n object to them. Her lisp is annoying sorry n she creams insecurity the teeth the filler the boobs the nails whatever. Has she dated anyone who wasn’t part of the friendship group
100%. I’m all for plastic surgery if it’s well thought out and you’re doing it for yourself, but that’s definitely not the case for her. Part of me does feel really bad for her and she really needs to leave that group and work on herself. Plus the voice is just her ever changing accent based on her recent holiday/trip.

My biggest pet peeve is when she was in LA or something and was making out to people she met out there that she's from London? You're from Manchester, I'd say a lot of people around the world know Manchester because of Manchester United. Such a bizarre thing to lie about, if they hadn't heard of Manchester then just say England or the UK lmao.

Reactions: 10
A deaf person watched Carmie’s recent video and could lip read the fact Carmie tried to cover up Millie confessing she’s done stuff with Jake Mitchell

Reactions: 5
A deaf person watched Carmie’s recent video and could lip read the fact Carmie tried to cover up Millie confessing she’s done stuff with Jake Mitchell
Who hasn’t Millie slept w. Mate I swear her vagina must be burning she seems so easy to get w. Any girl that doesn’t have at least 1 close female friend Idc if boys are easier to get along w it’s weird. She’s definitely let them all run through her. She seems like she had bad hygiene ngl w her duck it mentality. Like should I brush my teeth tonight ... duck it theyre fake anyways

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Why does Millie ask for people to send her questions on Instagram like twice a week 😂

• Haha
Who hasn’t Millie slept w. Mate I swear her vagina must be burning she seems so easy to get w. Any girl that doesn’t have at least 1 close female friend Idc if boys are easier to get along w it’s weird. She’s definitely let them all run through her. She seems like she had bad hygiene ngl w her duck it mentality. Like should I brush my teeth tonight ... duck it theyre fake anyways
Sorry but what's actually wrong with a girl having a lot of sex?? Would you say the same thing about a boy that was having a lot of sex? Some people just like sex more than others, it's literally a natural thing lmfao. If you use protection or make sure all involved have been tested what is the issue and how is it anyone else's buisness?

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Sorry but what's actually wrong with a girl having a lot of sex?? Would you say the same thing about a boy that was having a lot of sex? Some people just like sex more than others, it's literally a natural thing lmfao. If you use protection or make sure all involved have been tested what is the issue and how is it anyone else's buisness?
I would say the exact same about a guy. Possibly Spencer lol you can’t criticise me for an opinion. A lot of people think is slutty to sleep around others don’t care or mind. Matter of opinion. In MY opinion have sex cool all u want but the way you present yourself is the way people are gonna assume tit about you. From how she acts and the fact she literally lets them use her as an object for their video titles. Referring to her as a 13 year old sister or an ex or using her tits for a thumbnail. I don’t respect her nor do I like her. Seems people forget others have opinions other sucking up to her. A lot of this stuff isn’t our business I cba to argue if u don’t like what I said scroll past 😂. Don’t take it personally this is a thread on Millie not u or any other girl

* you argued w me on a previous thread which got deleted I cba to do it all again here. You seem to like to argue over little things. Taking this way too seriously.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I agree when I saw some of the comments on this thread it took a lot for me to not say anything because frankly who is anyone to comment on how much sex anyone may or may not have had and call them any names. I saw this post once which has stuck in my mind that you could have sex 1 time with 100 people or 100 times with 1 person and it’s the same amount of sex at the end of the day so the number of people doesn’t matter (as long as condoms etc are used of course). To call someone a slag for wanting to have sex is crossing a major line.

Reactions: 29
I agree when I saw some of the comments on this thread it took a lot for me to not say anything because frankly who is anyone to comment on how much sex anyone may or may not have had and call them any names. I saw this post once which has stuck in my mind that you could have sex 1 time with 100 people or 100 times with 1 person and it’s the same amount of sex at the end of the day so the number of people doesn’t matter (as long as condoms etc are used of course). To call someone a slag for wanting to have sex is crossing a major line.
Yh I was that person lol. Idk if it’s this thread of I think saffron barkers lol I said if you’ve been w one person for 5 years or you’ve slept around for 5 years technically the person in the relationship possibly has had sex and ‘slept’ around more. No one called her a slag FOR wanting to have sex. It’s how she presents herself in these boys videos that I don’t like. Letting herself be referred to as a child or a sister and using her body for thumbnails n the way some of the boys speak to her is horrid n she just sits there n let’s it happen

Anything I say isn’t just because she’s a female either I’d call a boy the exact same thing. Probably Spencer especially after the Olivia situation n the way he almost boasts about all the women he’s slept w when he’s a horrid guy

Anything I say isn’t just because she’s a female either I’d call a boy the exact same thing. Probably Spencer especially after the Olivia situation n the way he almost boasts about all the women he’s slept w when he’s a horrid guy

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
jeez, I feel bad for her. This was such a personal video from Millie. I don't think she has processed what has happened to her and losing her mum, which is such an awful thing. It sounds like she hasn't really even spoken to anyone about it professionally, which I think she would really benefit from.

in the video she basically says:
- she feels like she has lost herself a bit recently
- feeling numb and doesn't know what it's coming from, mostly from losing her mum.
- but also there's been other things that have happened since
- living in denial a bit, feeling lonely etc.
- sleeping all day, not wanting to socialize, just going out and getting drunk (to feel more numb)
- disconnected from reality, not feeling any connections and pushing people away from fear of losing them
- social media is a scam
- saying she wants to get away from youtube for a bit
- wondering if her friends really care
- isolating herself alot more
- bad memory, and mentioning psycosis?!
- shes also crying throughout the vid :(

obviously sounds like she is going through some really bad depression, grief, and trauma, and has not really dealt with it, just pushed it under the rug. I think she would benefit from taking a break from social media, focusing on herself, going to therapy, being around family etc. I also really feel for her because this is something I have struggled with and feeling numb and I can't even imagine going through all this and being an 'influencer' and the pressure of putting it all online and on youtube. poor girl, you can't deny that is a horrible thing to go through <3

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Poor girl needs to ditch the social climbers, move back north and get some therapy. She’s lost her mum so young, they had such a close relationship that I can’t imagine how she must be feeling. I genuinely hope she gets the support she needs 💗

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.