Millie T (@milliet25)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This seems faker than the fake relationship, I am struggling to believe a word that comes out of either mouth

Reactions: 11
Jordon is a train wreck. Gets a job, leaves job to focus on YouTube again, starts that 365 project, uploads videos that are about 3 minutes long, hasn't posted a video in ages (don't think he even did 20 never mind 365), starts selling tat, can't sell tat, now seems to be giving gaming a go. He is so manic & I know its lockdown but hes such a scruff!
I really think he has some serious mental health issues going on. This is how I was when I was suffering drug-induced hypomania.
His behaviour and the way he treats others stands out to me as someone who needs help and needs to stop using. He defo looks like a drug user.

Reactions: 9
Just watched Jordan’s stories - why does he keep referring to ‘the girl I’m talking to’ why she referred to him as her ‘boyfriend of over two years’? That would hurt me more than Millie’s video tbh.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
It is very obvious that Carmie was the ring leader in all this. My heart did hurt for Millie in that video because she genuinely did like him and I'm sure he made her think he liked her too. I'm sorry but some of the things that were in videos you just can't fake, which is probably why it worked because everyone DID think it was real, even me. If Jordan was on a 'break' from this girl and he slept with Millie then that's on him imo. She could've genuinely thought they broke up, which, and lets be honest we're all grown ups here, would be fair because in an adult relationship you're either together or not. It does really seem like a clout chase for this 'other girl' re her calling Jordan her boyf and Jordan referring to her as 'the girl I'm talking to', like that's bleeping cold. It's been 2 years, stop trying to string her on. It really did seem like he wanted his cake and to eat it. Why did he continue on staying with Millie if there was another girl, that would just be disrespectful to both in my eyes.

Reactions: 14
Dying to know what Jordan meant by only I know the reason why that video was posted and the true intention...

Reckon this was payback for him leaving the flat and making the others pay more in rent?? Surely they cant be that mean :(

Reactions: 5
Dying to know what Jordan meant by only I know the reason why that video was posted and the true intention...

Reckon this was payback for him leaving the flat and making the others pay more in rent?? Surely they cant be that mean :(
I feel like it was probably more along the lines of Millie wants to be with him, she did say “nothing has changed” and tbh saying at the end about how they basically either get together or she “loses all feelings”. Like I feel like she might’ve been hinting that it was a ‘now or never’ situation for Jordan.

Tbh I feel awful for both Millie and his girlfriend, his girlfriend must be really going through it rn imagine how that feels ☹

Reactions: 10

That happened ages ago, they can more than afford it, I think something more recently has gone on, maybe he led her on or maybe it’s because he was close enough for her to ask him to her mum’s funeral (given covid restrictions that’s a big number) I think maybe just maybe it wasn’t fake? Like maybe Jordan has been invested in Mille as much as she is him, like he posted pictures with her on the 7th of jan? Is this not weird? Like something fishy is going on, and because they’re all fake, I can’t work out what it is

people are even commenting “poor Millie” on Ellie’s Instagram photos now 🙄 poor girl having all this negative attention put on her for the sake of some video views!!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Nah trust me I wouldn’t trust the whole situation. Making a video about how a relationship is fake is part of the cash cow that is the fake relationship in the first place. All parties are probably in on it.

Reactions: 11
people are even commenting “poor Millie” on Ellie’s Instagram photos now 🙄 poor girl having all this negative attention put on her for the sake of some video views!!
She could always go on private!

Has anyone seen Jordans Instagram story👀👀 he said he's disappointed because he knows the true intentions behind Millie posting her video which is definitely just clout let's be honest😂

It's obviously carmie running the show behind the scenes, he suggested the whole thing in the first place and I guarantee he's the one whos told her to film and post this 'storytime', she needs better friends🙄
I feel like Elle and Jordan aren't together. They can't even keep the fake relationship story straight. This is carmie all over

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Carmie is so miserable and gross lmao imagine being like 22 doing and encouraging your own friends to do tit like this for views, he’s bad minded.

Reactions: 22
Well after the latest reviews on here about her latest video backing up my own suspicion about it I'm not even going to waste 10 minutes watching and adding to her views

Reactions: 3
I’m confused how Ben Morris is frequently travelling during a a national lockdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.