Millie T (@milliet25)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nooo nooo no. Someone stop this girl! It’s like she thinks cosmetic surgery is a personality trait! It’s not. I know she’s had a hard time but she needs to go and find her real friends.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Anyone watch her new vid?? Everytime she does one of these glow ups it’s the same?? And she acts like it’s theviewers fault she spent thousands shes just painfully insecure

Reactions: 6
she really kept saying she’s broke as well after spending £600 on a fox eye lift like we don’t know she’s absolutely loaded 😩

Reactions: 8
Why does she act like her viewers hold her at gunpoint to get cosmetic surgery? She always looks worse off anyway, that fox eye lift looks horrendous

Reactions: 17
Why does she act like her viewers hold her at gunpoint to get cosmetic surgery? She always looks worse off anyway, that fox eye lift looks horrendous
Idk why I expected more from the fox eye lift, I have the roundest eyes but after seeing her results and how much it was I really don't think I'd ever bother tbh. And she went to Harley Street and it still looks awful, yikes.

I'm not one to criticise what surgery people get it's her choice, but she needs to not act like it's what her audience is begging for. I prefer her old glow up videos with minimal or no cosmetic surgery tbh.

Reactions: 5
I feel sorry for the poor girl. She’s clearly feeling very lost and her friends obviously aren’t a good support system and just egg her on to do stupid tit

Reactions: 16
I think she needs to grow up n become more independent. Living w a bunch of guys isn’t gonna help especially Spencer n Carmie. Her videos are always about surgery she must sit and research a bunch of surgery. If she wants surgery grest go ahead but don’t use a video as an excuse like oh I’m only doing it for the video to show you guys. Like no if you want filler go ahead get it w your chest and form it. I feel like she uses videos as an excuse to get surgery or try rapid weight loss stuff. People can do what they want to their face or body or whatever but at this point out her on a billboard w a sign that says ‘ get surgery or go home’ ygm like what hasn’t she had done at this point. I don’t really respect her not because of the surgery. Her behaviour overall n how she’s represented herself online. She needs to be humbled real quick I think moving out alone would be great or like being around home friends idk she’s just become so annoying w the fake accent

Also she looks swollen now. W all this surgery her face looks puffy imo she was naturally pretty

Reactions: 12
I think she needs to grow up n become more independent. Living w a bunch of guys isn’t gonna help especially Spencer n Carmie. Her videos are always about surgery she must sit and research a bunch of surgery. If she wants surgery grest go ahead but don’t use a video as an excuse like oh I’m only doing it for the video to show you guys. Like no if you want filler go ahead get it w your chest and form it. I feel like she uses videos as an excuse to get surgery or try rapid weight loss stuff. People can do what they want to their face or body or whatever but at this point out her on a billboard w a sign that says ‘ get surgery or go home’ ygm like what hasn’t she had done at this point. I don’t really respect her not because of the surgery. Her behaviour overall n how she’s represented herself online. She needs to be humbled real quick I think moving out alone would be great or like being around home friends idk she’s just become so annoying w the fake accent

Also she looks swollen now. W all this surgery her face looks puffy imo she was naturally pretty
I don't think living alone is what she needs to grow up. She needs to go back home, reconnect with the basics in life, get therapy and start again with people around her who wants her to grow and be the best person she can be instead of being on this path of self destruction. I feel like she doesn't actually want to be doing this she just doesn't know how to break the cycle/is scared she will lose everything she has left.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I don't think living alone is what she needs to grow up. She needs to go back home, reconnect with the basics in life, get therapy and start again with people around her who wants her to grow and be the best person she can be instead of being on this path of self destruction. I feel like she doesn't actually want to be doing this she just doesn't know how to break the cycle/is scared she will lose everything she has left.
this, exactly this

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I think she’d be bored at home ngl n seeing all her ‘friends’ out might trigger sadness I just think she needs to fully take a break for herself like go somewhere for a while whether it’s possibly home or somewhere new just by herself without social media if possible I’ve never seen someone so obsessed w fillers and surgery

I think she’d be bored at home ngl n seeing all her ‘friends’ out might trigger sadness I just think she needs to fully take a break for herself like go somewhere for a while whether it’s possibly home or somewhere new just by herself without social media if possible I’ve never seen someone so obsessed w fillers and surgery
She has friends and family back home. However this being said her sadness needs to be triggered. She needs to sit with her feelings and thoughts and work through them. Escaping from them doesn't help in the long term, the cycle will only continue.
Katie Price, genuinely think Millie could be the next Katie price in terms of plastic surgery 🤣

Reactions: 6
I totally agree. I unfollowed her a while ago because it was frustrating seeing somebody who’s so intelligent and sweet around toxic people doing toxic things to herself. It’s easy to tell she’s got a good heart and they’re all about themselves. She pops up on my feed occasionally and I really felt for her seeing that her mum has passed away.
I wish her nothing but the best and hope she can get away from the enablers, rebuild herself, and be around people who help build her. She’s still got so much potential and the only person who can break this cycle is her.

Reactions: 7
I totally agree. I unfollowed her a while ago because it was frustrating seeing somebody who’s so intelligent and sweet around toxic people doing toxic things to herself. It’s easy to tell she’s got a good heart and they’re all about themselves. She pops up on my feed occasionally and I really felt for her seeing that her mum has passed away.
I wish her nothing but the best and hope she can get away from the enablers, rebuild herself, and be around people who help build her. She’s still got so much potential and the only person who can break this cycle is her.
This so much. Too me it's insane she was on track for medical school and now she is getting plastic surgery for a living.
This is the thing. I am all for someone living their life the way Millie does, I don't have a problem with excessively drinking, using drugs, partying ect. My problem is that certain people don't actually want that life, they are just using it as escapism or are stuck in the cycle. And I believe Millie is both, I think she moved to London to escape from the reality of her dying mother and is now stuck in the cycle because she has built her entire life around it.

She did so well in her GCSE’s, it’s such a shame she didn’t carry on with education and make something of herself

• Heart
This so much. Too me it's insane she was on track for medical school and now she is getting plastic surgery for a living.
This is the thing. I am all for someone living their life the way Millie does, I don't have a problem with excessively drinking, using drugs, partying ect. My problem is that certain people don't actually want that life, they are just using it as escapism or are stuck in the cycle. And I believe Millie is both, I think she moved to London to escape from the reality of her dying mother and is now stuck in the cycle because she has built her entire life around it.
She was going to do medicine at uni? 😦 I had no idea, what happened there? She decided to be an influencer instead?

Reactions: 1
She was going to do medicine at uni? 😦 I had no idea, what happened there? She decided to be an influencer instead?
Iirc she decided to become a doctor after her mother was diagnosed with cancer then after doing GCSEs and finding 'success' on YouTube she decided it was a once in a life time chance that she must take. She acknowledged that YouTube won't last for ever and she would either go into MSM or back to education?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.