Millie T (@milliet25)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

even after she has eaten all that food and does her "bloated" update shes still breathing in. millie you've just consumed like 6000 calories you can show us your real stomach after that and no one will care

Reactions: 17
He’s moved to Dubai and set up a business there. But before with the whole Bali thing I’m not so sure how that fits
Did he have to move for the business tho? “Work from home if you can” I’m pretty sure he wasn’t even going to stay in Dubai very long but since the government cancelled flights he was forced to, and that’s when he applied for the work visa :/// not sure why he isn’t being called out on it tbh the comments on his videos are always just “underrated youtuber”, no mention of flying to Dubai and Bali during a pandemic....

Reactions: 3
On his Instagram he’s b
He’s moved to Dubai and set up a business there. But before with the whole Bali thing I’m not so sure how that fits
On his Instagram highlights he’s been to 9 different countries in the past year

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

even after she has eaten all that food and does her "bloated" update shes still breathing in. millie you've just consumed like 6000 calories you can show us your real stomach after that and no one will care
So true! I really want to see her do the challenge properly by waking up earlier

Reactions: 2
Yeah, I really don’t get that reasoning? She goes to sleep at like 5am anyway, why couldn’t she have just done it in a 24 hour period instead of from 6am to midnight?

Reactions: 3
Did anyone watch carmies video with Millie and Spencer? I find it so cringe how they act like they're completely wild when they talk about the social climbers in the past tense😬 they do realise normal people have friendship groups right??

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Did anyone watch carmies video with Millie and Spencer? I find it so cringe how they act like they're completely wild when they talk about the social climbers in the past tense😬 they do realise normal people have friendship groups right??
Didn’t watch it but I know what you mean - it’s quite embarrassing tbh they go on all the time about how they were so “wild” and did “crazy things” together, as if they’re the only friendship group to have ever lived together or gone on holiday 🥴🥴🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Didn’t watch it but I know what you mean - it’s quite embarrassing tbh they go on all the time about how they were so “wild” and did “crazy things” together, as if they’re the only friendship group to have ever lived together or gone on holiday 🥴🥴🥴
It was pretty embarrassing to see Spencer show them as a toxic group. He’s clearly not over some of the tit they did to him like leaving him in air bnb. Why would they be proud of the social climbers? They failed. None of them like eachother now, you can tell. There’s 3 left. It’s nothing to be proud of.
I also wanted to know what the beef with the icon house is but couldn’t find anything out. They’re irritating as duck in their own right and come up on my tik tok all the time.

Reactions: 15
It was pretty embarrassing to see Spencer show them as a toxic group. He’s clearly not over some of the tit they did to him like leaving him in air bnb. Why would they be proud of the social climbers? They failed. None of them like eachother now, you can tell. There’s 3 left. It’s nothing to be proud of.
I also wanted to know what the beef with the icon house is but couldn’t find anything out. They’re irritating as duck in their own right and come up on my tik tok all the time.
Yeah I proper don’t understand spencer? I don’t really like him anymore, but I feel like he forces himself to be friends withy yrf

Yeah I proper don’t understand spencer? I don’t really like him anymore, but I feel like he forces himself to be friends with them.

I can definitely picture him in a few years leaving them and saying mysterious tit about how it wasn’t as great as it seemed and they were never really fridnds

Reactions: 6
Nothing makes me cringe more than when they talk about the social climbers ! Like nobody else has a friendship group, does drugs and parties. Also all I think of when I hear social climbers is them being in restaurants / public screaming - they were so cringe . Also they all kind of hate each other now so how are they “like family” also swear they only lasted like not even a year

Reactions: 18
They were always cringe. Nothing to be proud of. Antisocial behaviour because why not? Destroying things because why not? Drugs, alcohol, being passed around 🤢

Immaturity at its best.

I'm really glad this group split up and moved on. Millie really needs this. She needs to find herself and evaluate her life. Partying, Botox/fillers, drugs, piercing challenges, teeth filing. They're all too old for this dumb tit.

Yeah be young and do this for 2 or 3 years after leaving school but it gets boring really quick. It's not a sustainable lifestyle.

Sorry I'm the same age and I've completely outgrown her.

Reactions: 13
don’t usually post here but why did she say it was illegal for the girl to get milk in her boba? That’s a very common thing and correct me if I’m wrong, but isnt milk tea with boba more traditional? Think it’s so rude, learn about someone else’s culture, it’s not like she has culture. Also, her throwing food around, spitting it out, filming carmies mouth was just ew.

Reactions: 6
Anyone know why Millie and carmie hate the McLoughin girls? Thought it was carmie attention seeking but they mentioned it in their recent video and why’s Millie t involved herself in that?

Reactions: 1
I think her bodies great but she’s definitely done more than what she says also her recent video mate who’s styling this girl someone help her outtttt

She needs to start growing up. I can't stand carmie. He's so off putting.
he’s literally when rich white guys try and act like they’re from south London or some tit it doesn’t make sense like hun go home n ride your ponies or some tit. They try and act hard and say slang but it just doesn’t sound right

I’m howling lol Spencer checking her out in the camera and Carmie giving a check lol
image.jpg
image.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think her bodies great but she’s definitely done more than what she says also her recent video mate who’s styling this girl someone help her outtttt

he’s literally when rich white guys try and act like they’re from south London or some tit it doesn’t make sense like hun go home n ride your ponies or some tit. They try and act hard and say slang but it just doesn’t sound right

I’m howling lol Spencer checking her out in the camera and Carmie giving a check lol View attachment 475250View attachment 475250
I thought her outfit was actually quite nice but everyone has different styles I guess ahah. But i totally get what you mean they try to act like roadmen especially Spencer when they’re the opposite and it just looks so silly

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.