Millie T (@milliet25)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
millie needs to try and surround herself with people who actually care about her, like living with carmie and spencer is not doing her any good. i cannot imagine carmie or spencer comforting her or trying to cheer her up i genuinely think they don't give a tit about her. they're completely toxic and you could just sense the unhappiness in her even before this vid

Reactions: 22
What did she say about psychosis? I haven’t watched the video can somebody fill me in x

What did she say about psychosis? I haven’t watched the video can somebody fill me in x
she said 'i feel like i've got a slight case of psychosis to be honest' at the end of the video. but i'm pretty sure she said it as a joke about how mentally ill she is feeling at the moment, not her actually self diagnosing or anything.

Reactions: 2
She needs to drop Carmie and Spencer, I know she's scared of losing everything that she's comfortable with, but she has to. They're an awful influence. Spencer and Carmie are both insane. I'm not saying she's perfect, you have to be a bit fucked up to do this social media thing...but she has SOME potential to be normal functioning member of society. She needs to go home - and speak to a therapist. I don't think she should leave social media, but she needs to take a break and find REAL friends. Friends that have emotions - spencer and carmie are ruthlessly unemotional (carmie himself has admitted he has no emoitions), friends that don't just talk tit and attack each other. Real people.
--------
A deaf person watched Carmie’s recent video and could lip read the fact Carmie tried to cover up Millie confessing she’s done stuff with Jake Mitchell
She didn't confess anything. Carmie claimed she got with Jake Mitchell, Ben, Spencer, Jordan, and someone else and Millie says she did not get with Jake or Ben and has not gotten with five or more youtubers. Carmie has made this joke a thousand times and Millie has said a thousand times she never got with him lmao

Also not directly to you but In the same video she says her body count is not over 10 lmao. Millie may be insecure and let her male friends do any and everything just to feel something, but she's not a "hoe".

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Sorry if it’s already been said but does anyone know why Millie and saffron barker stopped being friends? Was it because of the Jake Mitchell situation or the carmie situation?

Really hope she gets therapy. She can definitely afford an expensive therapist and it’s a game changer, they feel like your honest best friend

Reactions: 8
Really hope she gets therapy. She can definitely afford an expensive therapist and it’s a game changer, they feel like your honest best friend
Therapy is so clearly what she needs. Not sleep, partying, or being around crappy people. Depression absolutely sucks and having nobody to honestly and openly talk to about anything she's going through isn't helpful. Can't imagine Carmie or Spencer are particularly helpful to talk to when she's going through so much.

Bless, I do feel really sad for her and I know how easy it can be at the start of grief to switch off your emotions but they always catch up to you.

Reactions: 9
I hope she gets the help she needs. I think this has been coming for a while. I can't stand Carmie, even seeing/hearing his name has never given me a positive feeling about him, he's an idiot, to put it mildly! As others have said, she really needs to get away from that lot, plus with the grief she's going through with losing her mum, she's really fragile. As soon as she joined up with them I had a bad feeling. I have an awful feeling if she doesn't get help soon she's going to go to absolute ruin mental health wise.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Yeah, I could imagine Carmie being the type to get annoyed at her for crying/being upset because it would “ruin the vibes” or some other weird bullshit.

Reactions: 17
I wonder why Jacob has suddenly started hanging out with them again. He seems to distance himself for a while then go back to them

Reactions: 6
Idk but I'd need a break from those types of people tbh. 😅
The most draining group of people! Not that Jacob is any better, he has this superiority about him. Hes a bit like Carmie to me, I never actually get when either of them are being serious or sarcastic

Reactions: 10
The most draining group of people! Not that Jacob is any better, he has this superiority about him. Hes a bit like Carmie to me, I never actually get when either of them are being serious or sarcastic
I agree! I genuinely have no clue whether they're ever being serious or not... a very strange pair tbh!
The whole group is just tiresome tbh. You couldn't pay me to be a 'social climber'. :sick:

Reactions: 6
she said 'i feel like i've got a slight case of psychosis to be honest' at the end of the video. but i'm pretty sure she said it as a joke about how mentally ill she is feeling at the moment, not her actually self diagnosing or anything.
Does she realise that psychosis involves perceptual disturbances usually involving hallucinations and delusions? I really hate when people flippantly throw terms like that around.

Reactions: 7
Does she realise that psychosis involves perceptual disturbances usually involving hallucinations and delusions? I really hate when people flippantly throw terms like that around.
To be fair to her what she described was derealization which can feel a lot like psychosis.

Reactions: 1
To be fair to her what she described was derealization which can feel a lot like psychosis.
To be pedantic, it can only 'feel' like psychosis if you have ever experienced psychosis and have something to compare it to.

To be pedantic, it can only 'feel' like psychosis if you have ever experienced psychosis and have something to compare it to.
If you look at the mind website it says:
Psychosis (also called a 'psychotic experience' or 'psychotic episode') is when you perceive or interpret reality in a very different way from people around you. You might be said to 'lose touch' with reality.
And Wikipedia (I know not a reliable source but still) says:
The majority of people with depersonalization-derealization disorder misinterpret the symptoms, thinking that they are signs of serious psychosis or brain dysfunction. This commonly leads to an increase of anxiety and obsession, which contributes to the worsening of symptoms.

Reactions: 1
I don't disagree, but it's like that for any mental disorder and many of the symptoms are so vague on paper. When I was suffering severe derealisation/depersonalisation I really thought I resonated with the symptoms of psychosis. I thought I was losing my mind, didn't help I was suffering more from it as a result of heavy recreational drug use at the time, and I have no doubt the social climbers do drugs at their parties/nights out.

It can be easy to misinterpret mental health symptoms. Hence why they don't diagnose teens with BPD (rarely) because the symptoms can be similar to that of just hormones/mood swings.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.