Millie T (@milliet25)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct me if I’m wrong please but I believe she has cancer🥺
I think she has lung cancer? I feel like I remember that, that she’s been fighting it off for a long time but even in one of Millie’s recent videos her mum’s voice was going which is what they said this was down too

Reactions: 6
is Millie an only child or does she have siblings a bit older? If this has been going on for a while you'd think she wouldnt spend so long living away from home, going on risky holidays during this time.

Reactions: 2
is Millie an only child or does she have siblings a bit older? If this has been going on for a while you'd think she wouldnt spend so long living away from home, going on risky holidays during this time.
Popele react differently to bereavement and bad news. Her mum could be encouraging her to live in the moment and not take these opportunities for granted. Granted, she should put her foot down on the stupid procedures and drug use.

Reactions: 15
Popele react differently to bereavement and bad news. Her mum could be encouraging her to live in the moment and not take these opportunities for granted. Granted, she should put her foot down on the stupid procedures and drug use.
I wonder if her mum is deciding not to battle Millie on these as she doesn't have long left and doesn't want to end her life having argued a lot towards the end. I think Millie is very vulnerable and easily influenced and her mum being sick doesn't help her. My heart goes out to her and her family I can't imagine how hard it must be :(

Reactions: 16
Yes I believe she’s an only child. It’s easy for us to speculate we don’t actually know whether Millie has been going back to visit. I know if my parent was ill it’s not something I would vlog for views. Despite what we might all think about her and some of her antics, this is a really tough time for her and her family 😔

Reactions: 8
Yes I believe she’s an only child. It’s easy for us to speculate we don’t actually know whether Millie has been going back to visit. I know if my parent was ill it’s not something I would vlog for views. Despite what we might all think about her and some of her antics, this is a really tough time for her and her family 😔
she has half brothers I think (her dad is their dad but not her mum)

Reactions: 1
nomatter what you think of millie you've got to feel for her in regards to her poor mum :(
I don’t even have anything against Millie personally, she seems really sweet and similar to her mum so I feel even more sorry for her. I just don’t like the people she surrounds herself with and I hate how much she’s ruining her face lol🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 18
I was sure her mums cancer was terminal :( I feel so incredibly bad for her. I remember a video she did a while back when she first said that her mum was ill and i vaguely remember her saying she’s not great at dealing with emotions, i’m sure she’s somebody who prefers to distract herself instead of sitting around and thinking about things (which I completley understand). I have a lump in my throat thinking about this because I can’t even imagine what she’s going through right now. I feel quite bad even making this post considering we are on a gossip site and this isn’t really something that should be lumped in with the gossip. I really feel for her right now

Reactions: 15
I just hope all the friends she hangs around with will support her through this difficult time and not care about their own views/tik tok crazes.

Reactions: 10
I just hope all the friends she hangs around with will support her through this difficult time and not care about their own views/tik tok crazes.
Yes, this is what I’ve been thinking about, I hope she has a good support network around her so they can really look after her!

Does she bo
Doesn't she have a brother and step siblings?

It's so worrying. She's young, her mum is dying, she's surrounding herself with social climbers. She needs therapy not drugs/piercings/tattoos/parties/traveling during covid/ fillers/past around like a bike/vampire teeth. She needs some healthy coping strategies 😞😭

Reactions: 8
Saw her insta stories looked like she was at home. She posted a pic of labrador type dog, I believe that's at her mums?

She posted as well about her mum not being well. I hope she's okay, I know it's something she's been dealing with for a while and she's so young. I really hope she's surrounded by family now and (if allowed due to covid) spending quality time with her mum. I actually really like Millie, I'm not a 'fan' as I hate that word but I do watch all her uploads and she doesn't seem to be an idiot.

Reactions: 7
I enjoyed her new video! It's something I've been thinking about lately as I've been feeling quite low about myself and her advice is actually helpful. It was a great message and not just so much about a physical glow up but changing your self image from within. I rated it.

She briefly mentioned her mum and she is back home. I really hope her Mum improves.

Oh her mum has passed away 😔 absolutely gutted for Millie and her family, such a shame.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.