Millie T (@milliet25)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
surely most adults know how to get along with people without having to be a “girls girl”or a “boys girl” if that makes sense 🤣 why is she such a pick me girl? LOOK AT ME!! I get on sooo much better with guys 🤪

Reactions: 11
I actually love Millie and Jamie together ❤ I hope she’s happy whatever, she’s a young girl who’s lost her mother. I can’t imagine and I’m much older than her. I wish her nothing but happiness. It’ll be nice to see her separate a bit from her usual stuff with Carmie etc. She seems a easy going girl who gets on with anyone if they haven’t upset her personally

Reactions: 26
I was crying towards the end of that video. Yes millie has made some mistakes (rap battle, for example) and the people she hangs around with aren’t great imo but I’m so proud of how far she has come and it’s so lovely to see her smiling so much when she’s with Jamie. Shes one of the only influencers I’m really rooting for x

Reactions: 23
anyone know which part of london she's moved to? She said she's moved a lot more central (idk where she was before either)

Reactions: 3
surely most adults know how to get along with people without having to be a “girls girl”or a “boys girl” if that makes sense 🤣 why is she such a pick me girl? LOOK AT ME!! I get on sooo much better with guys 🤪
When did she say this?

This video is from September at 12:11 She states she is a girls girl, and that it's a common misconception that she's not. She says she has a personality that adapts to anyone she with, and that she's not sure how she ended up with a friend group of guys and never saw it coming...unless she said this more recently and I missed it.

Reactions: 6
In the say it or shot it they said yes to doing the “deed” on locked in 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She needs to realise locked in was AWFUL!! No one watched it. She’s acting like she was in love island

She needs to realise locked in was AWFUL!! No one watched it. She’s acting like she was in love island
Okay but that’s just not true, is it?! Locked in yes I agree wasn’t good but they were still getting 700,000+ views each episode so you can’t really say no one watched it… I’d be riding on the hype also if it brought in views like that so I can’t really blame her

Reactions: 18
Sorry the video w her n that guy is so childish idk why I can’t take their relationship seriosuly. They’re jsut asking eachother stuff they wanna ask but are using the video as an excuse ygm like oohhh who’s in your dms, would u cry if I left , exes etc like I feel so awkward watching it cause like no need 😂😂 we don’t care then random clips of her kissing or showing affection like huh. I can’t take any youtube couple serious

Reactions: 15
What does everyone think of Jamie and millie as a couple? after watching their say it or shot it video im not even sure tbh, I get cute vibes then also something feels off

Reactions: 7
What does everyone think of Jamie and millie as a couple? after watching their say it or shot it video im not even sure tbh, I get cute vibes then also something feels off
Honestly, as much as I was rooting for them in the beginning, I’m now starting to believe their relationship won’t work out. They both don’t seem serious and in the ‘honeymoon phase’ but it also seems awkward at the same time. I feel like the way Millie holds a convo is awkward in general. Their relationship reminds me of a high school one

Reactions: 14
I've personally never been a fan of them together and think Millie can do better, but good luck to them. In fact, I think their relationship will be a great lesson on what they DON'T want in a partner. You can tell it's one of their first proper relationships from Jamie thinking it's embarrassing to be loving and thinking being "mean" to his girlfriend every second is amusing, to Millie wanting to show off their sex lives and quite clearly being more into him than he is into her lmao. Also, I won't judge them for acting "awkward" because I think Jamie was outside of his element and is kind of just an awkward guy by nature. He doesn't really do those types of videos whereas Millie does. He just didn't seem fully comfortable. I do feel the "off" vibes though. Something just isn't right. They're not a balanced couple and they don't bounce off each other naturally. They're in lust/on high from locked in/infatuated. I don't see them lasting a year.

Reactions: 12
I’m an extremely sarcastic person like 90% of the time. Their relationship built on sarcasm n jokes n yes while that’s good that they can take jokes soon enough it’s gonna feel like a friendship. Like rather than acc say things or spend time together they’re just gonna be making jokes n stuff ygm. Idk how to explain it but after a while the sarcasm n banter won’t be enough for a stable relationship... from personal experience someone’s gonna end up settling cause they’re too comfortable. N Millie seems like she’s low-key jealous when he talks about other girls. Are they acc dating or in the talking stage cause no one mentioned about when or how he asked her out.

Okay but that’s just not true, is it?! Locked in yes I agree wasn’t good but they were still getting 700,000+ views each episode so you can’t really say no one watched it… I’d be riding on the hype also if it brought in views like that so I can’t really blame her
Alright Millie

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You can tell it's one of their first proper relationships from Jamie thinking it's embarrassing to be loving and thinking being "mean" to his girlfriend every second is amusing,
Exactly, fair enough couples have banter with each other where they act mean sometimes but that’s all them two do. Where’s the actual loving bit? Unless they are different off screen

Reactions: 2
Exactly, fair enough couples have banter with each other where they act mean sometimes but that’s all them two do. Where’s the actual loving bit? Unless they are different off screen
I think I would cringe more if I saw them being lovey dovey on camera, their relationship is more relatable to secondary school kids where they're constantly making fun of each other, but to be honest alot of guys are like that, the way Jamie treats millie, making fun of the girl instead of showing respect, it must be playful banter but I find it childish and id get pissed off so quick 😂

Jamie is punching though 😩 millie is pretty but sadly just no personality to match lol

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.