Millie T (@milliet25)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, just wow. She’s off to Greece tomorrow and is now implying on her instagram that coronavirus is “not that bad”...
omg I just saw that bullshit on her stories about not playing the game that the people in power want you play??? This is absolutely disgusting and an excuse to go on holiday. Vile girl.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't get over how innocent her mum thinks she is. Doesn't she watch any of her or her mates content? It's so clear she is on coke 90% of the time and on MD everytime she's at parties. No judgement, alot of us have been there when we were young but still, her new personality is sooo far from what her mum knows.

Reactions: 14
omg I just saw that bullshit on her stories about not playing the game that the people in power want you play??? This is absolutely disgusting and an excuse to go on holiday. Vile girl.
SMH. honestly, do these conspiracy theorists not realise the government doesn't waste time playing 'games' with the British public when there's a country to run! I mean FFS, if the government didn't exist millions of us would be dead, wouldn't have an education, home or any rights! But the government is our enemy, ooooookkkkkk😖
Assuming that's who she's meaning or maybe the bezos guy or musk LOL idk who the duck she's blaming for having to wear a mask 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Does she realise how thick she sounds? Honestly I cant believe she has an audience. The govt WANTS us to go out, wants us to go on holidays and wants us to bloody HELP the economy to reduce the risk of recession.

Reactions: 4
Okay Millie let me just visit your mother (who had/has Cancer) after going on 2 holidays with no mask If the virus shouldn’t be feared...

Reactions: 8
Honestly their group going on holiday TWICE IN A ROW has really pissed me off. Just because you're allowed to do something, doesn't mean you should. You can legally duck your cousin, doesn't mean you should duck your cousin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Honestly their group going on holiday TWICE IN A ROW has really pissed me off. Just because you're allowed to do something, doesn't mean you should. You can legally duck your cousin, doesn't mean you should duck your cousin
I’ve unfollowed Millie T off everything now, this was the final straw. Either I'm just growing up, but I’m sick of seeing “influencers” flouncing around as if we are not in a pandemic

I have only watched a few of Ben Morris' youtube vids and i quite liked him, i was shocked to learn he was friends with millie and the social climbers. Anytime shes doing instagram stories dancing about and pouting then pans her camera to him, he looks genuinely embarrassed.

Reactions: 5
I have only watched a few of Ben Morris' youtube vids and i quite liked him, i was shocked to learn he was friends with millie and the social climbers. Anytime shes doing instagram stories dancing about and pouting then pans her camera to him, he looks genuinely embarrassed.
I really dont understand how he's friends with them. I think he's distancing himself now hence getting his own place. I find them all so weird.

I don't get how they can put up with Lewys for so long. You don't need to look for Lewys- you can hear him from a mile away! He would give an asparin a headache.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't get how they can put up with Lewys for so long. You don't need to look for Lewys- you can hear him from a mile away! He would give an asparin a headache.
I think millie & carmie are the only ones that actually like him in the group

Reactions: 5
Ngl his videos make me howl 🤣 I’m not sure if I could be around him in person mind
🙉

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I can only hope they're not how they appear on camera when the camera is off, otherwise it would be completely exhausting being around them. constant digs, rude comments, picking on each other - Jesus Christ, its exhausting (yet sometimes funny) to watch.

Reactions: 4
So on her snapchat she spun a wheel on what beauty treatment to get and it landed on fox eye. Prices start from £599

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.