Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
millie needs to try and surround herself with people who actually care about her, like living with carmie and spencer is not doing her any good. i cannot imagine carmie or spencer comforting her or trying to cheer her up i genuinely think they don't give a shit about her. they're completely toxic and you could just sense the unhappiness in her even before this vid

Reactions: 22

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
Carmie is so miserable and gross lmao imagine being like 22 doing and encouraging your own friends to do shit like this for views, he’s bad minded.

Reactions: 22

yogiessexdubs

VIP Member
I haven't watched Millie's new vlog yet but I watched Carmie's vlog & he came across as fucking awful. Don't go to a country if you don't want to abide by their rules. It's as simple as that. He spent the whole time complaining.
I came here to say that that was NOT a POLICE OFFICER that stopped Millie in the mall. In the malls here we have security/stewards who make sure people are adhering to the culture/behaving themselves etc. SOOO pure click bait.
She's really gone down in my estimations.

Reactions: 21

Nic0la__

Oh shock horror you used the ol “your white privilege” line.

my friend who is black has brought me that same fake tan which Millie used in a hamper. Is that tan okay to use when a black person buys it for me, but not okay when I buy it myself because I’m white?

Did I find it funny in her video? Yeah I did actually. That doesn’t make me racist. It just means I found it funny that she went green. She wasn’t being offensive, she was literally trying a fake tan that went viral.... THAT.IS.ALL. I’m not saying this because I love Millie - she doesn’t bother me.

people don’t fake tan To be racist. They fake tan because they feel more confident with a tan.
what about when people bleach their skin to become white? Can I be offended at that?
I’m very much aware there are people that are shot because they are black but that doesn’t mean Emma from a little village can’t fake tan to make herself feel more confident. If YOU have a problem with that then fair enough but don’t expect people to stop fake tanning because of it.
Are we not allowed to dye our hair red Incase we offend natural red heads? Can I get offended when someone puts on faux freckles because I’m naturally covered in them? I’m not ignorant and I’m not racist - I’m just sick of people crying “I’m offended!” over ridiculous things like someone fake tanning
It’s ridiculous that you’ve mentioned skin bleaching twice now and asked if you can get offended by it. It’s not a point that helps your argument, it actually proves how incorrect you are.
People literally bleach their skin because having dark skin is seen as bad. They lighten their skin to get away from some of the injustice being dark skinned brings them. Can’t you see how sad and awful that is? Being white comes with privilege and so much more. Stop trying to invalidate something you know nothing about.

• Heart
ew she’s anti vaccine?? The vaccine doesn’t stop you getting it, but it DOES stop it making you as ill as without it, which is why it’s important for people to get it to not kill off those immunocompromised. Seeing as her mum was immunocompromised herself you’d think she’d have a bit more compassion. Grim behaviour

• Haha

chatiboi

jeez, I feel bad for her. This was such a personal video from Millie. I don't think she has processed what has happened to her and losing her mum, which is such an awful thing. It sounds like she hasn't really even spoken to anyone about it professionally, which I think she would really benefit from.

in the video she basically says:
- she feels like she has lost herself a bit recently
- feeling numb and doesn't know what it's coming from, mostly from losing her mum.
- but also there's been other things that have happened since
- living in denial a bit, feeling lonely etc.
- sleeping all day, not wanting to socialize, just going out and getting drunk (to feel more numb)
- disconnected from reality, not feeling any connections and pushing people away from fear of losing them
- social media is a scam
- saying she wants to get away from youtube for a bit
- wondering if her friends really care
- isolating herself alot more
- bad memory, and mentioning psycosis?!
- shes also crying throughout the vid :(

obviously sounds like she is going through some really bad depression, grief, and trauma, and has not really dealt with it, just pushed it under the rug. I think she would benefit from taking a break from social media, focusing on herself, going to therapy, being around family etc. I also really feel for her because this is something I have struggled with and feeling numb and I can't even imagine going through all this and being an 'influencer' and the pressure of putting it all online and on youtube. poor girl, you can't deny that is a horrible thing to go through <3

Last edited:
  • Sad

ECH

VIP Member
Sorry but no one person has this much go wrong. I have the worst luck in the world and it's taught me to be savvier, not stupider.

Guccigal

Chatty Member
I love Millie to bits but she even admits she only knows one other ‘YouTuber’ going on this Footasylum thing. I think she’s too good for that really, she should look at getting her foot in the door of mainstream media.
How does that make her too good for it??? The other people going in are actual content creators who are funny and talented. If you're into black/urban content you’d know all of them.

Think you're overestimating how "big" she is lol, they probably have no clue who she is and there's no way Millie will ever be on any mainstream media with what she posts

Ddarcey

I’m rooting for Millie. I really hope the novelty of the lifestyle they lead wears off soon and she takes advantage of the position she’s in before it disappears. I think Lewys has a good balance of everything in terms of being a bit wild but also having a sustainable career, education and owning property. I really find the likes of Carmie and others, who clearly come from a place of privilege trying to be edgy and “street” insufferable.

OrcaRed

VIP Member
Lmao who wants to bet she's forgotten about Jamie already :ROFLMAO: he got used and abused as a pass time for her
??? she’s spent two weeks with him now going on holiday with her friends and they went live together, don’t get what you mean? Are they expected to be joint at the hip?

Reactions: 20

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I cannot seem to get my head around the fact that she potentially got spiked and Carmie LEFT HER and she ended up in quite a serious and potentially dangerous situation. Why a shit friend.
Carmie and co have and always will be shit friends. Millie went downhill when she got close with them. Disgusting that he left her alone when she was in a vulnerable state.

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
True but there's more to life than a job and Millie doesn't seem all that happy just because she's making good money.
I have huge sympathy for Millie, her mum died after being sick for a long time and Millie is so young. She doesn’t seem to have great guidance in her life from her dad etc and her friends appear to offer her absolutely no support (apart from maybe that one she has from home Nicola or something). She’s gone so over the top with surgery and having work done which wasn’t necessary which I’m sure she may come to regret in a few years when she’s perhaps more settled and addressed some of her issues. She needs therapy and to leave her London friends for better friends and focus on herself.

• Heart

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
I think Millie is being quite ignorant regarding the molly mae situation. I get where she’s coming from but she doesn’t realise that poverty isn’t just a problem in third world countries. Poverty is everywhere. Also, you can’t only consider poverty. For example, ethnic minorities do not have the same opportunities as a white person would so saying they have to work hard, we all have same 24 hours etc. is ignorant to them too

db2000

That girl isn't following Jordan either..

Omfg on the video someone has commented "Real question is would jordan have pursued things with her if Ellie wasn’t in the mix..." and Ellie has replied saying "Please he literally has been my boyfriend for over 2 years - I was in the mix for a reason 💔 cos he loves me" 4m ago.

She is replying to loads of comments right now including ones where people are saying they want Jordan and Millie together and she is saying "Bro he’s been my boyfriend for over 2 years 🥺" and replying to people saying this is why I have trust issues and she is saying me too. This poor poor girl. My god Millie didn't think this through.

• Sad

milkywaygirl

VIP Member