Mikhila McDaid #7 Garden pavings, Costa cravings, fake no-buy from made-up savings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the times people say ‘I hope she has a better time with her dad’s family’ I do kind of wonder. This lad got Mik pregnant at 18, married her presumably at a similar time then Mik met Shane at work and left her husband for him. Christ knows what he’s like if gormless Shane is a better catch.

Mik has never meantioned anything about him that I can remember other than their shared custody. She’s an oversharer and I wonder if at some point, if he was taking Ella on an amazing holiday, she’d have mentioned she was insanely jealous.

Mik bought Ella a laptop for Christmas or Birthday a couple of years ago, and I think home schooling Mik had to juggle devices for the kids and herself to have computer access, like Ella on Mik’s laptop and Milo on and old iMac or something like that. i.e. that laptop is no longer around and her dad hasn’t bought her one.

Reactions: 3
someone once shared his name on the thread and you could see she has a lovely family with her dad and a big house and siblings so I doubt she is hard done by at her dads (y)

Reactions: 4
I remember someone sharing him either only his first name I think, or that it was a pretty common surname to be able to find the exact person.

Now that he's been mentioned again I had a look at his Facebook and only a week ago he posted a just giving page where he's going to walk/run to raise money for charity. Looks like Mik got her inspiration there 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I did a bit of googling. Couldn’t find any mention of the name (thought it might come up with previous threads).

I did instead however find a blog post Mik wrote in 2010 talking about how she didn’t want to take Lees last name because then Ella would be the odd one out & also she didn’t want to be associated with Lees ex wife who did take his name. She also wrote that Lee offered to take her last name and she couldn’t let him do that… what 🤨

• Haha
OK, ive been down a mikhila rabbit hole (who knew she had a blog?!)
My days, she's had every hair style under the sun hasn't she.
The difference is only 5 years is unbelievable, she needs to go back to this hair....

Attachments

Reactions: 9
OK, ive been down a mikhila rabbit hole (who knew she had a blog?!)
My days, she's had every hair style under the sun hasn't she.
The difference is only 5 years is unbelievable, she needs to go back to this hair....
Yes! Or shorter. Her hair looked sooooo much better shorter. This all one length, middle part ‘style’ does NOTHING for her.

Reactions: 9
All the times people say ‘I hope she has a better time with her dad’s family’ I do kind of wonder. This lad got Mik pregnant at 18, married her presumably at a similar time then Mik met Shane at work and left her husband for him. Christ knows what he’s like if gormless Shane is a better catch.

Mik has never meantioned anything about him that I can remember other than their shared custody. She’s an oversharer and I wonder if at some point, if he was taking Ella on an amazing holiday, she’d have mentioned she was insanely jealous.

Mik bought Ella a laptop for Christmas or Birthday a couple of years ago, and I think home schooling Mik had to juggle devices for the kids and herself to have computer access, like Ella on Mik’s laptop and Milo on and old iMac or something like that. i.e. that laptop is no longer around and her dad hasn’t bought her one.
I bet Shane just dangled the carrot of taking her to the states as many times as her heart desires, so she packed a bag and left a perfectly good family unit to try and live her best American life.

This is the woman that cheated on her husband and got jones est 1986 tatted on her wrist in rebellion

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So newest ailment is she's 'sprained' her wrist... but wont go to the doctor again. Whoever called that her wrist would be the new bincident, i think you're right!

Also her new trainers give her blisters, so how soon will it be before she can't go on the walks because of them?

She also said that her work said they have to do video calls at work, so that means all of her poor colleagues see her sitting working in her grim workout clothes and greasy hair everyday. I feel sorry for them.

It stresses me out that she starts her new vlog in a line of traffic at the drive thru.

Talks about her sprained wrist while leaning on said wrist :rolleyes: If there's a lump lomp then I hope she does go to get it looked at.

I predict that she's getting blisters because she doesn't wear socks, as she's mentioned before.

I started the Faves and Fails but she started the spiel of how against exercise she is and I just can't.

So newest ailment is she's 'sprained' her wrist... but wont go to the doctor again. Whoever called that her wrist would be the new bincident, i think you're right!

Also her new trainers give her blisters, so how soon will it be before she can't go on the walks because of them?

She also said that her work said they have to do video calls at work, so that means all of her poor colleagues see her sitting working in her grim workout clothes and greasy hair everyday. I feel sorry for them.
Maybe she will make more effort if they have to do video calls?
If I rocked up on a video call with manky greasy hair, puffy face, greasy skin, dirty clothes (the sweatshirts with the dirty neck 🤢) etc my boss would have a word.

• Haha
I started the Faves and Fails but she started the spiel of how against exercise she is and I just can't.
But she’s in a ‘fonk ’ 🙄

LOL at her thinking the Morphe setting mist makes her make up look like it’s been ‘professionally done’ 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Her hair gets grimmer every video. I wanted to sit and scratch my head just watching and my hair is clean 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Maybe she will make more effort if they have to do video calls?
If I rocked up on a video call with manky greasy hair, puffy face, greasy skin, dirty clothes (the sweatshirts with the dirty neck 🤢) etc my boss would have a word.
it sounded like the video calls thing wasn’t that new and was already happening everytime she had a call and we’ve seen her in recent work day vlogs looking manky so I don’t think she is making more effort. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Her hair in the Friday favs and talking tit video…🤢🤢🤢
She looks filthy

She is stupid, she isn’t wearing her seatbelt properly in that video!!!

Waving her hand around all the time and resting her chin on it, there's nowt wrong with her wrist! Did she say she had chest pains after walking? She really is odd, a hypochondriac but oddly won't go to a Dr.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.