Mikhila McDaid #7 Garden pavings, Costa cravings, fake no-buy from made-up savings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is stupid, she isn’t wearing her seatbelt properly in that video!!!
She’s wearing it under her arm? What the hell?

Her hair looks disgusting in the Friday faves vid (filmed on a Tuesday). Sick of hearing about that blue cup. These cups and bottles have been around years, but this one is somehow ground breaking because it’s from the US.

Reactions: 2
I’m in Scotland so it’s probably different but she said Ella got send home to isolate but mik Milo etc can still go to work etc but in Scotland if you need to self isolate your full household does! I don’t understand how one person has to isolate and the rest of the household can go out and about but that one person could potentially have covid and be spreading it round the rest of the household but by then the rest of that persons household could have infected x amount of people I don’t get it 🤦🏼‍♀️
On another note she really needs to wash her bloody hair stop buying coffees and buy decent shampoo!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m in Scotland so it’s probably different but she said Ella got send home to isolate but mik Milo etc can still go to work etc but in Scotland if you need to self isolate your full household does! I don’t understand how one person has to isolate and the rest of the household can go out and about but that one person could potentially have covid and be spreading it round the rest of the household but by then the rest of that persons household could have infected x amount of people I don’t get it 🤦🏼‍♀️
On another note she really needs to wash her bloody hair stop buying coffees and buy decent shampoo!
I assume by the way mik said it that ella was sent home because someone in her class tested positive not that ella did. That means that the rest of the house can continue to go out as long as ella doesn't also test positive. If ella does then test positive they all have to stay home.

At least thats what the rules currently are here in England.

Reactions: 3
Yea it’s so odd. My children go to the same school. When my eldest class bubble closed, my youngest could still go, however, my eldest wasn’t allowed out of the house. So how could I take my littlest to school? We had to break the law as he couldn’t stay at home alone (8) and his sister HAD to go to school. You only need to
Isolate as a household if you or someone in it shows symptoms or has a positive test

Reactions: 4
It’s just very different in England :)

No mik, it’s not the humidity…. It’s the grease and sleeping with your hair wet…. It’s minging

Reactions: 5
Add another Americanism to the list: referring to volume of water in ounces not ml.

Reactions: 7
Didn’t understand that either. I get the wanting to follow similar fitness journeys, i.e. someone doing couch to 5k will enjoy following someone else doing similar, and less so an Olympic 5000m runner or sun 3 hour marathon runner (although super inspiring, out of the realms of most regular folk). She’s trying to say she’s appealing to other couch potatoes I think.

I really dislike her attitude towards exercise at all. I’m a chubby size 14, run 3/4 times a week and a yoga class once a week, walk my dog twice a day. Barely shift any weight running approx 20 miles a week, and don’t run for that reason. I run for my mental health, because I feel better for doing it, feel fitter in everyday life, I like to improve- try to go faster or further. It’s odd to me at a similar age to her that she’s never had anything like that.

I was late to running (about age 27) and hated school P.E. But was always active, going to the gym on and off, dog walks, bike rides, other sports. It’s the horrible P.E. Lessons and attitudes that put me (and probably so many!) off doing some kind of exercise or sports for so long. There’s something for everyone to enjoy somewhere.

No mik, it’s not the humidity…. It’s the grease and sleeping with your hair wet…. It’s minging
Just came here to say this 😂

Yeah I keep saying it but her attitude to exercise does really bother me. She seems to think there’s two types of people: gym bunnies and her! Nope, some people exercise because it helps mental health and in my case helps with chronic pain.

I am not and never will be slim or a super fit person, but I do exercise regularly and intuitively!

Why is there a 3 hour ramble in a favourites video about alcohol.

Last edited:
She says some really triggering comments and her attitude and comments about exercise and alcohol could really upset people but she has no cares in the world because she is the centre of everyone’s world and the most important

Her chest and décolleté looks so wrinkly and crepey all of a sudden what has she done?

Reactions: 6
I haven’t watched her Friday faves and fails I might later on just so I can keep up on here but from her title of the video I’m just saying I don’t drink I just don’t like it I’d rather have a cuppa tea but that’s just me but if she mentions not drinking etc she has to be careful how she comes across as she could easily upset lots of people 🤦🏼‍♀️…. Someone give her a pat on the back since she’s been doing so well with walking not even loads of walking just basic day to day 😂

I feel like she just needs validation all the time. I actually feel sorry for her as she must be desperately insecure. Like a lot of people

the sudden lack of interest in washing her hair, getting dressed, doing her makeup etc which are all things she used to love (and what her channel is based on ffs!) does indicate some kind of depression i think, i feel bad for her

• Sad
Do we think she actually fancies Lee or is she trying to repel him with her bad hygiene and Waynetta Slob appearance ??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
the sudden lack of interest in washing her hair, getting dressed, doing her makeup etc which are all things she used to love (and what her channel is based on ffs!) does indicate some kind of depression i think, i feel bad for her
It absolutely does and I do feel for her in that respect too. The last year has been tit for most and I don’t think her situation with the house/parents/work from home with the kids helped matters. I really hope she seeks help but you can’t tell her ANYTHING she will do her very best to prove you wrong.

Who would fancy Lee? I think the bolt on the door is just to stop everyone Interupting her binge watching American programs, whilst sat in her bedroom talking like an American, imagining she is American. Definitely not for sex reasons.

Reactions: 6
Who would fancy Lee? I think the bolt on the door is just to stop everyone Interupting her binge watching American programs, whilst sat in her bedroom talking like an American, imagining she is American. Definitely not for sex reasons.
I would say lee is more appealing than the unwashed, scabby, greasy, dirty clothed, furniture moving narcissist

Reactions: 3
i think maybe she thought moving would solve all of her problems, then she compromised on her parents moving out, and that didn't help either. she probably had all these grand plans that her life would change and it hasnt happened

Her videos are just dejavu all the time now!
She is sooooper manic and I think she should consult a gp about a number of problems. She is becoming sooooper odd.

She’s wearing it under her arm? What the hell?

Her hair looks disgusting in the Friday faves vid (filmed on a Tuesday). Sick of hearing about that blue cup. These cups and bottles have been around years, but this one is somehow ground breaking because it’s from the US.
You can get basically the same bloody cup in Aldi at the minute for 3.99!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.