Mikhila McDaid #7 Garden pavings, Costa cravings, fake no-buy from made-up savings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread title by @EllPee đź‘Ź

Summary of last thread from the top of my head:
-Khila is still acting like an American in Doncaster
-Also still greasy haired and grubby looking
-Her diet of take aways, Diet Coke and coffee looks to be catching up with her judging by the puffy face and arms
-She started a no buy then spent £200+ on a garden bodge job gift for her brother’s 30th birthday
-Claims to still be using her savings pot but has bought furniture for house and garden, decorated with expensive Lick paint, bought a LV handbag, clothes etc
-She’s looking at going to Vegas in January just to have new wedding photos taken as she dislikes the ones her dad took on their actual wedding day

Reactions: 12
Is that Father’s Day meal the first contact she’s had with her parent since they moved out and she stopped helping them with stuff? So have the kids seen their grandparents since they moved?

Reactions: 2
Just watched the vlog…I think she’s seen them at their house, she’s mentioned in passing dropping stuff off to them.

I think she’s been reading here. Talking about her diet, gaining weight, needing to walk more, is it her age etc. All comments made here. She also mentioned manny can’t go (that’s been mentioned here) because he has a leg issue, first we’ve heard of that. I’m sure the leg issue is just because he’s so over weight.

Reactions: 11
Always wondered.. Why is her dog called Manny? Is it in reference to anything or did they just randomly pick that name?

Reactions: 1
I nearly threw up my coffee when she showed her hair at the beginning of the vlog. She just looks itchy, kwim?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Dog’s name definitely came from a US show, don’t remember which.

Pretty sure this hair is nothing like the pictures she posts leading into every hair appointment. It looks 12 months grown out and it certainly hasn’t been that long. Think she actually needs to find a new hairdresser, she’s never got what she’s asked for. Literally had to cut 6 inches off herself because the girl wouldn’t.
69382E0A-A36B-4971-9A37-B4A44B7F84F3.jpeg

And the breakage she thinks she has from tying it up, no. I’ve tied my hair up at least half the week since I started school. Never had breakage from that. I’ve had balayage for the last 4 or so years, on very dark brown, thick hair and I get bits snap off, more than what pre lightened, when brushing, but not through tension.
She’s delusional, it’s her poor maintenance on bleached hair that is causing that.
Wash n go 2in1 and never brushing will break it Mik.

Reactions: 8
She must read here, because she made a point of saying how Manny can’t walk far.
I think it’s really sad that she maintains she hates walking, but Ella really wanted to start walking during lockdown and she wouldn’t go. There’s loads of things I don’t enjoy, but my kids love, so I suck it up and get involved because that’s what being a parent is about.

Reactions: 17
She looks like she is a leather jacket and a sports car away from a mid life crisis. She bigged up 35 tonnnns so she is going to feel shite as the sole exciting thing that happened this year was her getting hit by a bin

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her attitude to exercise is annoying. Maybe listen to people who actually know what they’re taking about and not those who are sick of hearing you moan. Going for a walk to rule out that it will help is the wrong attitude.

You don’t have to change your whole life or start eating a macrobiotic diet or weight lifting… but maybe add a bit of fruit and veg to your diet, drink some water and go for the odd walk or put on some music and dance. Small changes are great.

Reactions: 6
Khila saying it’s “not me” to wanting to go back to bed…sorry but is this not the woman that LOCKS her bedroom door on a Sunday so she can lie in bed uninterrupted watching tv/playing video games? 🤦🏼‍♀️ It really is you to want to sit in your pit all day.

Literally wasted 9 minutes of my life listening to her ramble on about why she doesn’t want to exercise, she went for a 40min walk then came back and ate a pizza pocket. Hair still unwashed…summarised it there so you don’t have to give her the views and waste your own time.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
It’s like talking to a stubborn child, telling her she’ll feel better for getting outside and moving. She’ll make sure she goes the polar opposite and have multiple Greggs delivered.
It’s not like people suggest walking 15 miles a day, taking the lad on a scooter for a lap around a local park is all people suggested. Maybe the odd YouTube workout, yoga?
Instead of this being a little lifestyle change, she’ll make it into a numbers challenge, sit playing video games all day and then manically do laps of the back yard and 11.45pm and lose sight of the point of it.

I still don’t think she reads here, she’d be obsessed and more pointed about certain things if she did. Her mate Emma absolutely does, and maybe after the commentary here of people watching her literally having a breakdown vlog by vlog, Emma has expressed some concern.

Yeah she has already said on Instagram she’s now going to aim for 10000 steps a day. After one walk. That’s quite a lot for someone who doesn’t do much walking. There’s nothing wrong with starting small and building up slowly.

Reactions: 9
Yeah she has already said on Instagram she’s now going to aim for 10000 steps a day. After one walk. That’s quite a lot for someone who doesn’t do much walking. There’s nothing wrong with starting small and building up slowly.
Especially when she said she’s got “bad joints”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I didn't understand her thinking that people only exercise to lose weight 🤯 At least she went for a walk, hope she keeps it up. I can't believe I'm praising an able bodied 35 year old for going out for some fresh air for the first time in over a year.... gentle exercise might help her back problems as well, it's a better solution than tying that curtain pole to her chest. Hopefully she's turned a corner.

Reactions: 14
That’s the thing with Mik though, it’s all or nothing. She’ll go mad, buy unnecessary gym gear, go full throttle for a few weeks, then it will Peter out to nothing.
project pan, no buys, project 33 it all just comes to nothing.

Reactions: 6
There is no corner turned. She does this once a month and last month it was her doing a health kick and cutting back on takeaway and having proper meals with the chillllldren it lasted two vlogs.

She needs to get a grip on her diet now as when she hits her 40s like it did me it hits you like a pile of bricks :ROFLMAO: Her fast metabolism she has bragged about forever will be gone and she will not be able to keep on the way she is.

She said she looks in the mirror and likes what she sees but two videos ago she said she didnt like how she looks and wants laser to get rid of her patches because when she looks in the mirror they age her then goes and does a full day in the garden at her bros with no sun cream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.