Mikhila McDaid #7 Garden pavings, Costa cravings, fake no-buy from made-up savings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She absolutely hates that house, I haven't followed her for so long, why didn't they end up moving when her parents left?

Reactions: 7
She absolutely hates that house, I haven't followed her for so long, why didn't they end up moving when her parents left?
They wanted to sell it for something like 260k. I didn’t sell.

I actually really like her house. Nice bright kitchen, utility, downstairs loo, on suite, 4 bedrooms, ok sized garden. Just a Shame about the pathway in front of the house and the small lounge, honestly if she stopped and thought about it, saved some money and did one room up at a time, properly, it could be lovely. Get the windows painted. Get new doors. New kitchen doors and some tiles.
She’s so impatient and wants everything g straight away and just ends up making it worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The biggest issue with the house is it has no parking. A 4 bed new build with no parking is a massive negative. It’s almost a WTF negative! Imagine lugging shopping, heavy items , prams , kids etc half way around the estate to get to your house. Makes me Lol that she has to do that !!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s an ok house, bedrooms aren’t a great size, living room is long with rubbish lighting, parking terrible, garage completely separate somewhere else. Garden is a good size, kitchen and dining open plan is good. I hate how small all the windows seem. All the bedrooms seem dark and dingy, and they’re all painted in white or beige. The space she calls a snug, a corridor between dining area and utility room is dark and not particularly useable. I’d have preferred big bifold doors across the back, and to let more light in.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The biggest issue with the house is it has no parking. A 4 bed new build with no parking is a massive negative. It’s almost a WTF negative! Imagine lugging shopping, heavy items , prams , kids etc half way around the estate to get to your house. Makes me Lol that she has to do that !!
Yea. This is why I reckon it didn’t sell. It’s obvs a family home and most families have a car. They have a garage and I suppose could walk in via the garden but I agree HUGE negative.

Reactions: 5
Bet she resents her parents being happy in their big house with a big garden. Her depression has become worse since they left and she will never be happy in that house as she told us many times how much she didn’t like it and couldn’t wait to sell

Reactions: 3
Bet she resents her parents being happy in their big house with a big garden. Her depression has become worse since they left and she will never be happy in that house as she told us many times how much she didn’t like it and couldn’t wait to sell
Yeah she does seem worse. I think barely leaving the house came at the worst time too.

Reactions: 1
It didn’t sell as they wanted too much for it and wouldn’t budge! They could have sold it if they were willing to accept a lower offer….. they made a big mistake rushing into buying that house together. They should have never done it

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Lay in her a pool of her own muck, eating crap and either play on the switch or watching vampire diaries for the millionth time.? Happy 4th Muckyila

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Make the stupid dish she was obsessed with ages ago but I can’t remover what it was called? Something like Alfredo or something

Reactions: 3
She's doing another pretend no buy for July 😂 said it before but she'd be better off just setting herself a small budget of 'spending money' which is what me and most other working people do. I understand the principle of 'things I could have purchased but didn't' but most of us don't just buy things on a whim and can't afford to either. The logic of 'I spent hundreds screwing up my brother's garden but well done me for not buying a new cup identical to the one I own' is just 🤯

Meanwhile the Vegas trip is booked, renewals and photographs.

Reactions: 8
Seriously though, how much disposable income do they have booking all these trips to the states. They are not cheap! She goes several times a year! I am jealous. I’m desperate to get away. 😂

Reactions: 5
Seriously though, how much disposable income do they have booking all these trips to the states. They are not cheap! She goes several times a year! I am jealous. I’m desperate to get away. 😂
She has 2 jobs and Shane’s plus maybe she gets maintenance from ellas dad too?

I wonder how much she makes for YouTube. She posts regularly but doesn’t get many views?

Reactions: 1
I wonder how much she makes for YouTube. She posts regularly but doesn’t get many views?
I would think between they earn reasonable salaries, but I think they are credit card spenders - and minimum payment devotees, no matter what she says.

I would think between they earn reasonable salaries, but I think they are credit card spenders - and minimum payment devotees, no matter what she says.
either the holiday isn’t actually booked or it is and it’s booked on a credit card that they’re paying off.

The way she said it was ‘I need to save to pay for the holiday’. Which means she didn’t already have the money to book the trip…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.