Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RALN

Screenshot_20210803_091622_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Jesus christ, 'beauty guru'
She looks a mess, she has completely lost herself and let herself go.
I wouldn't take the bins out like this nevermind go live on YouTube

Screenshot_20210803_091539_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Need i say more 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Does she read here? I have some constructive criticism/unsolicited advice no one asked for:

Keep the vlogs, the lives, house projects, coffee making, random stream of consciousness and the rest of the low effort content for the second channel. Not my jam but i know some people are into that. Stay "down to earth" (aka a bit scruffy, sorry to be mean) if thats how you prefer to look most of the time.

Invest time and effort in miss budget beauty. Look clean and put together, please wash your hair. Drop the live friday faves and fails. Not pre filming and finding any old random thing, to feature, from behind the sofa wreaks of "i couldn't be arsed to put any effort in". Drop the no buy videos. And the healthy eating/living on a whim videos. You can't stick to it, there's never a conclusion to these projects, you're in no position to offer useful tips to anyone, there's way better and informative content on YouTube already for anyone interested in these topics, it's just boring! If you want to stay a beauty related chanel, do a weekly review video of something relevant and current. Not a half panned 5 year old pallet. Plan each video, have a structure and please keep to topic. Watch your old videos they were so much better.

Reactions: 22

Discolights

VIP Member
Whoever told her today on her live she wished mikhila lived nearer so she could interior design her house… are you ok hun?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Vixen88

VIP Member
Her Christmas obsession is weird. She puts her tree up dead early without the kids helping but does very little with any other decorations, like lights round windows outside decorations etc. During her vlogmas she does no Christmas activities, with or without the kids. Outside of her children she says she buys barely any other presents for family. Does a £5 present swap with Em which ends up being absolute junk, but it’s their genuine present for each other. On Christmas Day itself she vlogged the kids opening their presents in their living room without their grandparents who were living in the same house. Her parents had their dinner at Mik’s brother’s and Mik did her own families dinner separate. Though when not locked down they usually go to a Beefeater on their own. She’s sick of it all by Boxing Day and pulls the tree straight down. It’s all such a fake Christmas obsession. Not the least bit centred around family.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Does anyone REALLY care what TV shows someone else is watching? She keeps bringing this Khiflix thing back every so often and I can't imagine why anyone would enjoy that content.

Reactions: 18
What's this second wedding business all about anyway? Because it sounds like she just wants to pose for photographs in the sand wearing 5 second hand ASOS dresses? What's that got to do with marriage, commitment, love etc? She's paying all that money to travel for a photoshoot wearing cheap tat just so she can post photos on insta and YouTube to be viewed by people who mock her and take the piss anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I'm going to need her to start putting a trigger warning on videos where she talks about this f***ing cup.

Screenshot_20210727-104659_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
She looks like she is a leather jacket and a sports car away from a mid life crisis. She bigged up 35 tonnnns so she is going to feel shite as the sole exciting thing that happened this year was her getting hit by a bin

• Haha

EmJane86

VIP Member
What I don’t understand about Khila is, she never really has any time off with the kids to do anything fon. I know they went to Edinburgh for Ellas birthday but let’s be honest, she was more bothered about her tatty 10 year old make up she’d packed so she could film videos. They live near Doncaster dome that has a water park etc. Surely it would of been nice to take Milo? Don’t get me wrong I live near Xscape (ski slope) and I’m not out skiing every week because it’s expensive but I’m sure she could spare the lad £7.50 to have some fon in the holidays?

• Haha

Hiptobe

She must read here, because she made a point of saying how Manny can’t walk far.
I think it’s really sad that she maintains she hates walking, but Ella really wanted to start walking during lockdown and she wouldn’t go. There’s loads of things I don’t enjoy, but my kids love, so I suck it up and get involved because that’s what being a parent is about.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Do you have teenagers? They do destroy carpets and walls. She's right, its about picking your battles and a teenager having an immaculate room (unless its the way that particular teenager is) is not a battle most people want because its a losing battle and it messes up relationships. I really dont care how tidy my kids bedrooms are, I don't need to live in it.

Hi new member! :unsure: :LOL:

• Haha

Mia75

Chatty Member
She just did a bloody cartwheel on her broken in half wrist, on her latest reel! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

brunette97

I’m assuming now Next sells Bath & Bodyworks the novelty will soon wear off? She can’t possibly obsess over something that is now available in the UK!

• Haha

Vixen88

VIP Member
Is the bitten tongue the new black eye? Is she going to explain it in the next 10 videos?

Half way through being 35 now, she’s got hit in the face with a bin lid and invented walking, wonder if she has anything else in store for ‘her year’.

• Haha
  • Heart