Mikhila McDaid #7 Garden pavings, Costa cravings, fake no-buy from made-up savings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else find her videos hard to find she’s fucked about with the name? Today’s vlogs not even showing for me can’t find it? And I need a laugh 😂

I feel so sorry for her kids. Especially Milo as he’s younger and relies on his parents to do things with when she said in the vlog it was 10:30am Saturday and she was done and it was gonna be a Zelda day?! WTF!!!! Get your son out doing something!!!! She is one lazy and sorry to say it but a bad mum!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She’s doing her live in just her sports bra… why can this woman not dress herself?

Reactions: 9
During her live today she was going on again about how useless seeking help for mental health issues is on the NHS and how she just wouldn't even bother anymore. If she wants to think that and that's been her experience, then fine, but it's actually a really dangerous message to keep putting out there. Telling people who might need help that there's no help even if you get the courage to ask is not a good thing to be saying on the Internet.

Reactions: 11
During her live today she was going on again about how useless seeking help for mental health issues is on the NHS and how she just wouldn't even bother anymore. If she wants to think that and that's been her experience, then fine, but it's actually a really dangerous message to keep putting out there. Telling people who might need help that there's no help even if you get the courage to ask is not a good thing to be saying on the Internet.
Has she actually been to her GP to discuss her mental health, what's she basing this off? I thought she had been refusing to go because she knew what they'd say. I agree that it's a dangerous message, even if services have been cut people should still be encouraged to speak to their doctor.

Reactions: 5
Has she actually been to her GP to discuss her mental health, what's she basing this off? I thought she had been refusing to go because she knew what they'd say. I agree that it's a dangerous message, even if services have been cut people should still be encouraged to speak to their doctor.
She always seems to say there’s nothing wrong with her. She doesn’t think the shopping is a problem? She seems to think she’s a ray of sunshine and such a positive person? So how does she think she knows what they’re going to say?

I do think she needs to speak to someone about her mental health specifically the mania she seems to go through. It’s not a healthy way to live. I imagine she hasn’t actually reached out to her GP or they’d be doing something about this behaviour.

Don’t forget her peculiar way of saying nothing who says northing?

What is her issue with being obsessed with words? Truth be told, nostalgic, boujee, specific, we shall see, would recommend,

• Haha
I don’t get how she has titled it lock down funk? Her mental health has suffered before the pandemic started? Yes it might not have helped but the habits she’s formed aren’t the result of that?

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else find her videos hard to find she’s fucked about with the name? Today’s vlogs not even showing for me can’t find it? And I need a laugh 😂

I feel so sorry for her kids. Especially Milo as he’s younger and relies on his parents to do things with when she said in the vlog it was 10:30am Saturday and she was done and it was gonna be a Zelda day?! WTF!!!! Get your son out doing something!!!! She is one lazy and sorry to say it but a bad mum!

Yes, she seems to have 2 channels but they're named the same.

Reactions: 1
That JOMPsuit is hideous. Adds 14lbs to her frame and ages her fifteen years.
And it doesn’t do what she wants it to do. She wanted to wear no bra with it, but it’s far too loose around the top half for her not to wear a bra. It looked awful.

Such a waste of money…

Reactions: 4
The elastic at the waistband, particularly where you can see it at the cut out, makes it look cheap. Jumpsuits are hard to get right and this one isn’t right.

Reactions: 7
Can’t believe I forgot throw on dress :ROFLMAO: It’s a a whole thing! Tell you what we haven’t heard in a while lol in a heartbeat :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The 'I broke my no buy, we got so close, 25th June'
No you didn't. You've been buying tons of stoff for weeks. The jumpsuit isn't worth breaking a pretend no-buy for either, it's awful.

Why are the cushions etc all being left outside in the rain? Why does she want to get a furniture cover for winter when it all fits inside the shed bar?

I can't believe a 35 year old has jut discovered that water is thirst quenching. Having said that, I never understand when people just don't drink water.
I doooont knooooow

Don’t forget her peculiar way of saying nothing who says northing?

What is her issue with being obsessed with words? Truth be told, nostalgic, boujee, specific, we shall see, would recommend,
I doooont knoooow!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.