Mikhila McDaid #7 Garden pavings, Costa cravings, fake no-buy from made-up savings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Lee has been in the same t-shirt for 10 years, he should spend a bit from his own "pot of cash" and get some new pink and white t-shirts. He deserves them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When did she add 'MissBudgetBeauty' back to her channel name lol? :ROFLMAO: .......

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God her content is so boring to me recently. Another video about her spending money. What's next? Her garden again? So boring! I wish she'd start rearranging her furniture again.
I know 😔 I used to like her channel. Who do ex-mik fans watch now? I'm after someone mentally stable, physically clean and emotionally mature. I'm no longer interested in the managing your money like you're a 20 yr old student and not a married mother of 2, the overly processed daily takeouts, the computer games, greasy/grubbiness and incessantly talking for the sake of it (but also not a fan of mummy bloggers or wannabe hincher types)

Reactions: 10
I know 😔 I used to like her channel. Who do ex-mik fans watch now? I'm after someone mentally stable, physically clean and emotionally mature. I'm no longer interested in the managing your money like you're a 20 yr old student and not a married mother of 2, the overly processed daily takeouts, the computer games, greasy/grubbiness and incessantly talking for the sake of it (but also not a fan of mummy bloggers or wannabe hincher types)
I love Robert Welsh for make up; has a channel with his brother called welsh twins. I highly recommend that channel for light hearted entertainment.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I love Robert Welsh for make up; has a channel with his brother called welsh twins. I highly recommend that channel for light hearted entertainment.
I’ve never watched his channel but have seen him on Claire and Adams videos out in Florida. Is he still with Craig?

Reactions: 1

EmilyNoel83, Zabrena, Mel Thompson, Sophdoeslife, AnKnook, Rachlovesmakeup, Shaanxo, Denitslava makeup, Makemeupmissa and Tati now she's back <3

Reactions: 1
I don’t get why she doesn’t do a proper food shop? Like what about the kids? And surely you get bored of going back and forth? All the time? Like you’re in control of what you buy!!!

I'm surprised she hasn't done what all the family vloggers do..... and order £400 of groceries from Ocado each week. Has Khila joined Hello Fresh yet? I'm sick of seeing the ads on IG and Youtube!

She’s honestly so stupid… how has she not heard of that brand of her cup? So many people have the ones shaped like wine bottles?!?
...She's so self absorbed, thinking she's an American stuck inside a Yorkshire girl's body.....

Reactions: 5
🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s a 35 year old mother of 2 and she owns 1 pan? I appreciate the age thing doesn’t really matter but it’s not like she’s 18 and starting uni so doesn’t have much. How does this woman get through a day?!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
That jumpsuit makes her look pregnant and does absolutely nothing for her figure. Aggressive comments about ella again just because she mentioned her no buy. So she can buy awful jumpsuits for her saggy tits you can literally see the texture of her brakes nips at 2:25 :sick: but wouldn’t buy her kids paints or vinyls(y)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The 'I broke my no buy, we got so close, 25th June'
No you didn't. You've been buying tons of stoff for weeks. The jumpsuit isn't worth breaking a pretend no-buy for either, it's awful.

Why are the cushions etc all being left outside in the rain? Why does she want to get a furniture cover for winter when it all fits inside the shed bar?

I can't believe a 35 year old has jut discovered that water is thirst quenching. Having said that, I never understand when people just don't drink water.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Buying the correct cushions for her garden chairs is ‘boujie’ behave, choose other chairs if the whole thing is too expensive. And if they’re expensive chairs, put them if the garage, big shed or small shed over winter! She’ll put the other junk one her dad left behind inside but not ones she bought?

Love how people in the comments are only recommending Premier inn or Travelodge for Edinburgh, nothing fancier.

Reactions: 2
Buying the correct cushions for her garden chairs is ‘boujie’ behave, choose other chairs if the whole thing is too expensive. And if they’re expensive chairs, put them if the garage, big shed or small shed over winter! She’ll put the other junk one her dad left behind inside but not ones she bought?
So she decided to buy cushions that don't fit, then plans to buy the correct cushions next year anyway, thus spending more money than if she'd just bought the right cushions to start with. Meanwhile, she was buying an £800 handbag during lockdown, which was NOT by any means boujie but completely normal.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.