Mikhila McDaid #7 Garden pavings, Costa cravings, fake no-buy from made-up savings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she sat indoors filming a video wearing dirty sunglasses? I’m really excited about her next faves video seeing as we have seen daily vlogs this week and she has worn no makeup all week (y)

Going to Tesco to buy your launch every day for a week but a few mins ago she said they had done a good shop together and saved money and by now they would of spent 50 quid each? but she has done a shop just for her every day with a bag of shite and no sustenance
I don’t get why she doesn’t do a proper food shop? Like what about the kids? And surely you get bored of going back and forth? All the time? Like you’re in control of what you buy!!!

She’s honestly so stupid… how has she not heard of that brand of her cup? So many people have the ones shaped like wine bottles?!?

Reactions: 5
‘The kids are calling it a tapestry and it’s infuriating’. It literally is a tapestry Mikhila.. so why would it be frustrating?
3C863933-05D6-4BA0-8E22-4D2C597D22FC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
‘The kids are calling it a tapestry and it’s infuriating’. It literally is a tapestry Mikhila.. so why would it be frustrating?
View attachment 634596
Lounge around for 2 days??? doesn't she do that MOST days?

Also I don't want to be THAT person but she is so self righteous most of the time, so I am going to be - it's tapestries :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not wearing a bra again I see.
Mik you don’t have the figure of a 22 year old anymore , and your boobs are not that small you don’t need any support despite you thinking otherwise.
I agree with whoever said she’s having a mid life crisis.

Reactions: 7
Also I don't want to be THAT person but she is so self righteous most of the time, so I am going to be - it's tapestries :sneaky:
Hehe I was gonna say the same thing. Gets on her high horse about language all the time but doesn’t know how to use apostrophes!

Her excitement that she might of had a burn on her hand is so peculiar. Why would anyone bring that up in a video and think the public would be interested only to realise its a mark from a wrist support :oops:

'If you know me but at all'...is this an American phrase she keeps saying? I've never heard it before.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s full of tit though. She’s on a no buy, but trying to justify buying her lunch every day by walking to buy it rather than getting it delivered? Why not just buy things for lunch in your weekly shop like most people. Also, what does she look like in that jumpsuit? I mean, each to their own but for gods sake 🤦🏼‍♀️ And yes Khila, you do need to wear a bra

Reactions: 8
She’s full of tit though. She’s on a no buy, but trying to justify buying her lunch every day by walking to buy it rather than getting it delivered? Why not just buy things for lunch in your weekly shop like most people. Also, what does she look like in that jumpsuit? I mean, each to their own but for gods sake 🤦🏼‍♀️ And yes Khila, you do need to wear a bra
I'm sure she thinks she is the same build/size as her idol Sarah Jessica Parker - erm nope you are not.

I'm sure she thinks she is the same build/size as her idol Sarah Jessica Parker - erm nope you are not.
Yes she does! I mean, she’s nothing to be ashamed of by her size. Nobody should be but she looks in the mirror and sees a 21 year old staring back at her. You’re 35 Khila! And I know that’s not old, I’m only a few months behind her but for the love of god woman just grow the f**k up

I just…there is something actually wrong with this woman. She’s talking like going for a walk and drinking more water is some kind of revolutionary thing that’s just been discovered. And I absolutely cannot get my head round working from home and ordering lunch in every day. You have a kitchen right there!!! Make yourself a bloody sandwich!

Also that “Fab Fit Fon” dress she’s obsessed with has totally the wrong neckline for her, she’s already hunched and it makes her look even more so.
I was 🤯 at her describing herself being able to wake up in the morning and get up and feel normal. Everyone feels a bit sleepy some mornings but I don't have to have tea or coffee and never in my life an energy drink to feel awake and function. She must have felt absolutely dog rough every morning for years on end, unnecessarily.

It seems odd to me that a couple that have together 10+ years still have separate money.
Does anyone else who is married / in a LTR do that?

My husband and I treat it as one pot, we have since we first started living together.

It seems odd to me that a couple that have together 10+ years still have separate money.

My husband and I treat it as one pot, we have since we first started living together.
Yep we do, my parents are the same, have separate accounts and then have one joint one. Me and my partner don’t have a joint account because we just don’t have one, it comes out of my account and he just sends me his share. I think it really is situational, we don’t need the need for just one pot of money and I wouldn’t want to spend any of his, plus if one of us gets scammed then the other can help out

I prefer having a joint account for bills etc but separate accounts for everything else.... everyone is different I guess, I'd find it strange not having my own personal account.

Reactions: 3
Intermittent fasting is not going to reset her eating habits what is she on about? She seems to think the no buy also works in this way? No Mik if you want to change your spending habits you need to make a long term change, same with eating. Or else you’ll just be repeating this ridiculous pattern for ever.

Also who’s mouth gets numb from cold water? Strange bloody woman…

Also talks about having a reserve of products from brands such as shampoo.. yet bought Ella shitting Poundland shampoo? You really couldn’t have just shared with your daughter. Selfish…

Also the ‘comfort’ shopping concept of comparing how she shops to someone who comfort eats is ridiculous as an excuse to why she doesn’t need therapy.

Also the way she actually acts is more like a ‘binge’ shopper (comparable to binge eaters) where people just can’t stop themselves for doing it, which is exactly her personality and is something she should get help for.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
God her content is so boring to me recently. Another video about her spending money. What's next? Her garden again? So boring! I wish she'd start rearranging her furniture again.

• Haha

We have always kept separate current account but we do have a joint account for holidays and major purchases etc.

I think both versions are valid, whatever works best for the couple but I will say that I would not want to have my money in one pot with Mikhaila, so I totally get Lee 😂
Imagine it be empty on the 15th every month

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.