Mikhila McDaid #7 Garden pavings, Costa cravings, fake no-buy from made-up savings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no idea why she romanticises the US, the way she is aging she should be happy she lives in the UK something tells me she will be a heavy user of the NHS given her legs hurt as soon as she walks.
See I think she doesn’t, she posted on Instagram yesterday about some sound her wrist was making, my first thought was go to the doctor? Plus I could really hear what was wrong with it? She just is reluctant to do anything that actually benefits her health

Reactions: 2
This is the woman who strapped a curtain pole to her chest as a homemade 'back brace' rather than going to her GP or following the advice of a physio and just doing some gentle stretches and exercise. Her son developed obsessive hand washing to the point where it sounds like his hands were bleeding, didn't mention taking him to the GP about the actual issue or even taking him to a pharmacist. She even said she's played out the whole GP conversation in her head if she were to go now. I know she's not doing herself any favours and does need to change her lifestyle but if she's genuinely feeling depressed then she probably should speak to her doctor about it rather than behaving as if having a short walk and drinking water is some kind of fad or cult that's going to transform her life.

She doesn't go to the doctor even when she needs to. I can see her being one of those people who goes to work when they're ill and sits there looking awful/ coughing/ sniffling away/ rushing to the bathroom, risks making colleagues ill then brags about how she's never taken a sick day. I could be wrong but wouldn't be surprised.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't understand what world she lives in. The first few mins of the vlog talking about that wine glass that keeps things cold or hot, and she's like shocked by it. This is not new technology. Then she's like it's going on the list of things to buy people as presents as people don't buy this for themselves. It's just a different shaped travel mug... literally everyone and their mother buys one for themselves if they wanted to keep a drink hot or cold. Also 'list of things to buy people as gifts' what is that, surely you buy someone a gift based on what they might like... not what you like.

Reactions: 8
Omg again, I feel like I'm watching someone having a breakdown.

Has she never used or seen an insulated cup before? You can get them at TK Maxx..... what's she on about saying it would be quite cool for a hen party?

She's doing laps of the garden..... that clip of her dancing!? What's happening?! She's 'on it hard' because she's had two days of doing a short walk apparently.

I still can't get over the fact that they've only recently started doing a weekly shop (especially considering lockdowns, covid etc). Apparently by midweek both her and Lee would have normally spent £50 EACH at the supermarket.

Why is she obsessed with J.Lo and Ben Affleck!?

The pronunciation of cous cous.

Buying wine because it has a purple label, her favourite colour.

That was actually stressful to watch.... she's all over the place.

Reactions: 11
Instead of this being a little lifestyle change, she’ll make it into a numbers challenge, sit playing video games all day and then manically do laps of the back yard and 11.45pm and lose sight of the point of it.
She had a busy work day, so did laps round the garden in the morning instead of going for a little stroll.. i think you've hit the nail on the head that she'll be all about the numbers!

Why is she obsessed with J.Lo and Ben Affleck!?
This is also really bugging me! Like why does the relationship between two random celebs who were at their prime in the early 2000's affect her life so much she needs to bring it up in every single vlog? Honestly it's creepy..

She talked about marinara sauce again... which was literally just a plain tomato pasta sauce. And she 'making it with real tomatoes so feels fancy' WTF

Her newest ailment is she thinks she's gluten intolerant, so bought gluten free pasta, but then confirmed she was going to have gluten in her desert... so what was the point Mik?

Even Ella is commenting on how scary Mik looks… we all agree with her Mikhila!
D0734C54-37C0-4307-B790-09EFC61F1642.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Her Amazon blah blah when she said ‘this is a brain fart, a stream of consciousness...’ I laughed at that. That's all her vlogs are!

Oh my God I don't think I can watch anymore. Rather than see a doc she is gonna cut out gluten. But not properly cuz she's gonna have jam roly-poly. Jfc.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her so call " no buy " is a farce. She just bought audio books.
Full of contradictions.
She claims to do the weekly " food shop"- " we are saving money this way", yet she walks to subway for her salad one day then walks to Tesco to buy food items for her lunch the following day.
Her diet is terrible. But she is the expert.

Reactions: 4
She is a pathetic excuse for a mother. Everything is about her? How about thinking about ya kids for a change? She needs professional help and her camera taken away from her

She obsessed over Jennifer and Ben because when they got together and that album she keeps going on about was before ella was born and she obviously resents ella for taking her youth away and she wants to be who she was circa 2002

She obsessed over Jennifer and Ben because when they got together and that album she keeps going on about was before ella was born and she obviously resents ella for taking her youth away and she wants to be who she was circa 2002
Hit the nail on the head there. Ella is also the reason they’ll never be able to move to the US like her and Shane would, due to the shared custody.

Reactions: 3
Hit the nail on the head there. Ella is also the reason they’ll never be able to move to the US like her and Shane would, due to the shared custody.
Everything links back to the early 2000 where she saw herself as young and fancy free and why she behaves talks dresses and eats like a teenager

I'll never forget her talking about a conversation she had with Ella about abortion. This was a few years ago so Ella would have been too young to even have the conversation in my opinion. She said that Ella was talking about how bad abortion is and asking Mik if she'd ever do it, and Mik said she told her she couldn't say that she wouldn't. She said Ella was upset! Yeah I bet she was Mik. Probably thinking you meant you wish you'd aborted her! Does anyone else remember this?!

• Wow
Instead of this being a little lifestyle change, she’ll make it into a numbers challenge, sit playing video games all day and then manically do laps of the back yard and 11.45pm and lose sight of the point of it.
You absolutely called it!

I'll never forget her talking about a conversation she had with Ella about abortion. This was a few years ago so Ella would have been too young to even have the conversation in my opinion. She said that Ella was talking about how bad abortion is and asking Mik if she'd ever do it, and Mik said she told her she couldn't say that she wouldn't. She said Ella was upset! Yeah I bet she was Mik. Probably thinking you meant you wish you'd aborted her! Does anyone else remember this?!
I don't remember this but abortion used to be covered in Y8/ Y9 in RE at school. Perhaps that's why it came up in conversation?

(Side note, I hope it's covered aside from in RE lessons now because it blows my mind that the only discussion I had about abortion in school was in the context of religion)

You absolutely called it!
Absolutely knew she’d be doing laps of her back yard, but not on day 3. I thought it might have been after a week or so, as not to ruin her streak. Missed the point totally, I thought she wanted more of a lifestyle change, some fresh air. Next she’ll be getting Milo to wear the watch and run up and down the street. If the dog wasn’t lazier than her, I wouldn’t have put it past her putting it on his collar while she throws a ball for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That dog needs taking away from them. He cant breath needs to be done and fed proper dog food with a proper exercise routine. He was whelping in her video and sounded in pain makes me so sad :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
It’s like she a prisoner in her own home 😂😂 you’d do this if you were self isolating or something or were properly locked down but like come on

Reactions: 5
I've followed Khila since the start and she has always had a strange attachment with her children.

In the early days when they were little, she would try and include them in her videos but those videos were always about her...her hair, her make up, her next shopping purchase and it's really sad to see that its continued! They never seem to have any kind of family time...it's so strange!

Reactions: 10
Mik! you are NEVER moving to the USA- deal with it. Talking shite on YT and being married to a Shane lookylikey are not criteria for a move to the States.

My cousin married a mexican lady 11 years ago and they moved to New York initially for work. It wasn't all glamorous or 'like the movies' AT ALL. He was miserable. After living in Texas for a few years they came back to the UK and won't ever go back to the US to live.

Reactions: 5
Why is she sat indoors filming a video wearing dirty sunglasses? I’m really excited about her next faves video seeing as we have seen daily vlogs this week and she has worn no makeup all week (y)

Going to Tesco to buy your launch every day for a week but a few mins ago she said they had done a good shop together and saved money and by now they would of spent 50 quid each? but she has done a shop just for her every day with a bag of shite and no sustenance

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.