Mikhila McDaid #7 Garden pavings, Costa cravings, fake no-buy from made-up savings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having a salad at lunch is pointless if you’re going to eat junk for dinner mik…

Also her obsession with ‘benifer’ is getting on my nerves. No one should be this invested in two complete strangers relationship.

Also I don’t know a single English person who calls tomato pasta sauce marinara sauce. That’s a very American term!!

Reactions: 11
That photo of her on iG where she's going for a walk, big fat head, greasy hair, marshmallow cheeks. that would make me want to sort my life out!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just…there is something actually wrong with this woman. She’s talking like going for a walk and drinking more water is some kind of revolutionary thing that’s just been discovered. And I absolutely cannot get my head round working from home and ordering lunch in every day. You have a kitchen right there!!! Make yourself a bloody sandwich!

Also that “Fab Fit Fon” dress she’s obsessed with has totally the wrong neckline for her, she’s already hunched and it makes her look even more so.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Also that “Fab Fit Fon” dress she’s obsessed with has totally the wrong neckline for her, she’s already hunched and it makes her look even more so.
Omg I'm glad I'm not the only one who hears Fab Fit Fon!

Reactions: 6
Like, that’s one of the most useful things about working from home! You can make whatever you want?! I’ve ran a small business from home for 15 years.

For someone that’s 35 with two kids she behaves like a spoilt teenager. Regressed from living with parents like her mate Emma? How can the act of going for a walk seem like such a new phenomenon? She’s got a dog and kids, take them out!

Reactions: 9
Honestly I loved working from home because I could go for a walk before I started work, I could go out at lunch and most of the time I went out when my work day finished to get a bit of separation between work and home…. Plus you just get things out of your cupboard? Like have some pasta or random bits of freezer food? Or a sandwich? If she doesn’t buy lunches what does she buy? Oh yeah pointless energy drinks and crap

Reactions: 7
Not only has she worked at home for a year in her ‘proper’ job she’s done YouTube from home for longer. Does she never have food to make lunches? Loaf of bread? Pack of ham? Some Pasta? Bag of salad? Fish finger sandwich? Even some oven chips?

I actually think her eating habits are quite unusual and she probably has days were she doesn’t eat until 4pm. Rarely has a proper family meal. I can’t function without 3 proper meals, so don’t know how anyone can only have coffee for breakfast.

• Heart
I've said it before but she has a strange relationship with food.
However that's very common for people with ADHD as they don't often feel hungry.
When she does eat it's the same foods over and over and no greens or fibre at all.
Very bad example to her kids esp Ella.

Reactions: 4
How did she edit that nine minute video yesterday and not think to herself I should not be posting this kind of shite on the internet? That fab fit fon dress ages her tonnnns she looks very mumsy the irony

Reactions: 5
Oh wise people in my phone, is there something wrong with me? Are brioche buns supposed to be fried?
"I've fried the sides of them like you WOULD a brioche bun"
I wouldn't do that. Should i be frying all my bread products before eating?

• Haha
Oh wise people in my phone, is there something wrong with me? Are brioche buns supposed to be fried?
"I've fried the sides of them like you WOULD a brioche bun"
I wouldn't do that. Should i be frying all my bread products before eating?
LOL fried brioche buns 😂

No, I have never fried a bun, a bap, or the sides of a hotdog

Reactions: 1
You can not out train a bad diet. Completely pointless going for walk if she’s going to eat hot dogs with fried buns. 🤢

Reactions: 10
Having a salad at lunch is pointless if you’re going to eat junk for dinner mik…

Also her obsession with ‘benifer’ is getting on my nerves. No one should be this invested in two complete strangers relationship.

Also I don’t know a single English person who calls tomato pasta sauce marinara sauce. That’s a very American term!!
Oh no she hasn’t said that 🤦🏼‍♀️ She is embarrassing.
Also I loved working from home so I could make simple things like jacket potatoes and it not cost me £5 like it did when I went to the bakery near the office!

Reactions: 6
Yeah can she not make a salad herself instead of buying one in subway every day. It would save her so much money.

Oh my god, I know someone previously mentioned this but...MARINARA SAUCE!!!!
And you know she means a thing of passata just plonked on there. We don’t HAVE jarred marinara sauce over here, Mik, and based on what we’ve seen that goes on in your kitchen, I highly doubt you’re making it from scratch..

She literally does mean passata. She’s mentioned she’s had it in her cupboard before. Watery passata is nothing like marinara sauce.

I have no idea why she romanticises the US, the way she is aging she should be happy she lives in the UK something tells me she will be a heavy user of the NHS given her legs hurt as soon as she walks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.