Mikhila McDaid #7 Garden pavings, Costa cravings, fake no-buy from made-up savings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you reckon Miss America is doing for 4th of July tomorrow? 😜
The Americans celebrate being made independent from Great Britain......whose side will she choose? :unsure:

I think it's pointless booking a holiday with the times we're in at the moment. We know the government are saying it's safe to travel to various countries ....but, the same government delayed locking down the country because they thought Covid stories coming from China were exaggerated

Reactions: 8
I think it's pointless booking a holiday with the times we're in at the moment. We know the government are saying it's safe to travel to various countries ....but, the same government delayed locking down the country because they thought Covid stories coming from China were exaggerated
Agreed and I also definitely wouldn’t want to go to America right now!!!

Reactions: 4
I cannot wait to see her renew her vows in a sparkly h&m skirt, with greasy hair and Shane stood next to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s going because her wedding was so budget first time round she wasn’t happy with her photos in her cheap Asos dress. So now considering a H&M skirt in the sale. Slow down Mik!
B106C5DA-275B-40FB-BAC3-99F50271C679.jpeg

11789ABD-631D-467F-95F8-4B9B8ECAE2DC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mik looks nice, Shane looks like he’s borrowed his dads suit. But it’s obviously not her aesthetic ;) any more.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The biggest issue with the house is it has no parking. A 4 bed new build with no parking is a massive negative. It’s almost a WTF negative! Imagine lugging shopping, heavy items , prams , kids etc half way around the estate to get to your house. Makes me Lol that she has to do that !!
biggest issue is it’s in Donny lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s going because her wedding was so budget first time round she wasn’t happy with her photos in her cheap Asos dress. So now considering a H&M skirt in the sale. Slow down Mik!
View attachment 647560

View attachment 647562
I hate to laugh but ive been laughing at Lee in that picture for a good 4 minutes! He looks like he shrunk himself in the wash and his clothes are now drowning him. Also the creepy old man smirk

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Feel nosy but does anyone have an idea of how much she earns in her actual job? She mentioned in a recent video that she and Lee earn about the same (combining YouTube + job salary for her I assume since she’s part time).

Reactions: 1
Feel nosy but does anyone have an idea of how much she earns in her actual job? She mentioned in a recent video that she and Lee earn about the same (combining YouTube + job salary for her I assume since she’s part time).
I think she’d be on like 25k for part time or maybe close to 30k

Reactions: 1
She’s said on IG that she is getting her hair done tomorrow. Shall we place bets on it looking exactly the same?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d be very very surprised if she was making more than £16-18K MAX for her part time admin job.

Especially as her job used to be a job share so they’d be paying the other person the same amount.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.