Mikhila McDaid #7 Garden pavings, Costa cravings, fake no-buy from made-up savings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking if she earns the same as Lee (YouTube included) she would be on 35-40k all in. I am basing this off what he must get and their mortgage.

Reactions: 1
If she’s on £40K a year & still getting into debt regularly then she needs to admit she has a problem. Because that’s not normal for a £80K a year household!

Reactions: 6
If she’s on £40K a year & still getting into debt regularly then she needs to admit she has a problem. Because that’s not normal for a £80K a year household!
It’s not but when you were young and stupid and got loan after loan out you can see why. She has an all or nothing personality, she can’t do things by halves which is why as soon as she thinks about doing something or buying something she’s got it, even if it doesn’t make sense, aka the latest Louis Vuitton bag

Also if she’s been at her job for several years, with pay rises, bonuses etc, it could be a reasonable amount.

At my old job when I went down to part time (30 hours a week) because I had been there so long, I was earning the same as someone working full time who had just started

Anyone else hate it when she shares updates of Caz's self build? A couple in their late 30s building a 2 bedroom house that should be a large 4 bed with 2 seperate everything's (bathrooms, wardrobes, living rooms etc). Surely that's not normal for a couple not even married 10+ years to want to live seperately in a new house. Are they housemates that share the dogs and the house?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
AFAIC she's a train planner, so circa 40k FTE with my company.
Three days a week, maybe 25k, plus decent pension sick pay etc.

Reactions: 3
They live in Doncaster. It’s not an expensive place to live, their outgoings must be crazy. If she really looked at their finances they could put away a large chunk of that I’m sure

Why would you just panel one wall out of a room though? She always half arses everything so obviously had to go back to B&Q because she didn’t have enough to do the job 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I imagine because she’s so manic and hyper she’s pretty fast and good at her job.
Whatever her and Lee earn combined they clearly don’t control their money very well and have their priorities all wrong ! They spend 10 years holidaying to the USA rather than getting a mortgage.

Now she’s talking about moving into another new build by the “lake”, if they didn’t just spend money on so much crap and tit aka all these “diys” she’s currently doing they’d have been able to seek their house and move

I don’t mind the panelling in principle however if she’d just taken a bit more time/care and done the whole room round with the effect it would be better.

Now she’s talking about moving into another new build by the “lake”, if they didn’t just spend money on so much crap and tit aka all these “diys” she’s currently doing they’d have been able to seek their house and move
The whole family set to move so she is closer to the lake to do her walks? Sounds like Mikhallax!

• Haha
I’ve just watched the latest vlog. She is clearly so unhappy living in that house. She can throw as much cladding and paint around the house but she will never be happy there. The woman needs therapy.
Also how rank was her hair the morning of her hair appointment. 🤢 how can you go into the salon with hair that greasy?

Reactions: 8
They literally didn’t move from that house because she was too impatient to wait for it to sell in the first place.

Why does she suddenly think it’ll sell so she can move to the lake? Especially after all the DIY shes done to devalue the house..

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think she believes the house didn’t sell due to their unusual set up with her parents living there.
Not because it’s a basic house on a new build estate, random parking and they wanted way too much for it. She probably thinks the bodge jobs will add value.
Feel for the next owners having to fix it all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.