Mikhila McDaid #7 Garden pavings, Costa cravings, fake no-buy from made-up savings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much do you think she makes from YouTube? If she makes the same a Shane and we think her admin makes approx 18k, day 20k a year from YouTube? More?

That would make their collective income circa 80k?

How much do you think she makes from YouTube? If she makes the same a Shane and we think her admin makes approx 18k, day 20k a year from YouTube? More?

That would make their collective income circa 80k?
She can't be making 20k from YouTube!?

Reactions: 4
She can't be making 20k from YouTube!?
No I wouldn’t have though so. And an ops supervisor for her company ( I think) has a 33k full time salary? ( I hate how nosy I am 😂) different job role though so might not be comparable

If they have a combined income of 80k ans live in Doncaster with debt and needing to curb spending they are living WELLL beyond their means.

Reactions: 5
No I wouldn’t have though so. And an ops supervisor for her company ( I think) has a 33k full time salary? ( I hate how nosy I am 😂) different job role though so might not be comparable

If they have a combined income of 80k ans live in Doncaster with debt and needing to curb spending they are living WELLL beyond their means.
She’ll be lower than ops supervisor.

I imagine between both her jobs & Shane they should have an estimated household income of £50-55K. If it was much more than this I’d be very surprised!

Reactions: 5
Years and years back she said on YouTube she earns about the cost of a DSLR camera a month. So, kind of ambiguous. She was posting lots of makeup stuff back then, may or may not have had her second channel. Now she gets very few sponsored videos, just the reoccurring gift card thing on IG, I’m sure she gets less views now, make up videos are terrible compared to other people’s and vlogs are just a car crash. Primark shopping videos might pull in the views, I don’t know.

Reactions: 1
I always hate that positioning of that Marilyn Monroe print, low down centred above that radiator.

Reactions: 2
I always hate that positioning of that Marilyn Monroe print, low down centred above that radiator.
All the pictures in that house look low down to me as well, like the picture rails in the living room

So the hairdressers selfie makes me laugh..she has about 5 foils in wonder she always comes out looking exactly the same as she went in! 🤦🏼‍♀️ she really needs to get a decent hairdresser!

Reactions: 9
So the hairdressers selfie makes me laugh..she has about 5 foils in wonder she always comes out looking exactly the same as she went in! 🤦🏼‍♀️ she really needs to get a decent hairdresser!
I would be pulling a sickie today if I were Mukila's stylist

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly if she wants a facial and a massage just book one? She clearly has quite a bit of spare cash but like come on! It’s not difficult

Reactions: 7
I think she’d be on like 25k for part time or maybe close to 30k
Surely not!! My mum is a full time floor manager at a well known shop in the U.K. and earns £22,000 a year. Part time planning train routes can’t be more than that surely 🤯

Edit - not floor COFFICE lol

I think she does earn quite a bit, I'm sure she's mentioned it and I remember being surprised. Im sure its in the 30k region if i remember

Surely not!! My mum is a full time floor manager at a well known shop in the U.K. and earns £22,000 a year. Part time planning train routes can’t be more than that surely 🤯

Edit - not floor COFFICE lol
It is! A full time logistics manager in her company (I’m sure it’s her’s) gets £45k so she’s just a planner. I feel like in the last thread someone said how much she earns from her job

She earns 18k max she only works 2 days a week and they seem to be short days too.

I was earning £25,000 and got approved for a mortgage of £104,000 so of they paid £250,000 for their house after buying mum and dad out income for both needs to be much more than £50,000.

Plus let's not forget she pays for Milo to have childcare still. At his age you don't pay for it unless you can comfortably afford it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.