Mikhila McDaid #6 Milkhallax - she's wheelie messed up her garden but it's super aesthetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand her logic at all. She spends unlimited money on Costa, just eat take aways etc but doesn’t have an allocated budget to spend on products to review for her channel??

I understand it all adds up and she doesn’t get a lot of PR but she makes money from YouTube, surely she can reinvest a small amount back in to creating content?

Also Boots have a no quibble returns policy at the moment due to covid so, if she wanted to be really cheeky, she could buy make up, review it and return it if it’s not something she will use again. I’ve personally used this policy to return one foundation that was too deep and another that had a strange texture with no issues.

I should add that I originally started following Khila as her skin tone and type is similar to mine. I used to really enjoy her wear and compare foundations and wear tests in general. Now it’s all grubby vlogging, primark hauls and bodge job house content.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly, investing £20-30 a month into buying some new budget beauty bits would create a load of worthwhile content. As she treats this as an income it’s not unreasonable to invest back in to it.

Reactions: 11
also Ella would use anything she buys!! They’re similar in skin tone so why not use whatever for wear and compare and then give it to Ella or friends and family? Those girls at work I’m sure wouldn’t be too fussy although maybe they know she’s a complete minger so would say no?

Reactions: 8
Exactly, investing £20-30 a month into buying some new budget beauty bits would create a load of worthwhile content. As she treats this as an income it’s not unreasonable to invest back in to it.
I’m pretty sure she used to allocate a budget for it when she was doing no buys (pre covid).

If she was going out to work and wearing make up daily she probably would make more of an effort with her beauty content.

So much has changed for many of us now; I personally think she should transition her account to a lifestyle one (which it is anyway!) and drop “missbudgetbeauty” name.

also Ella would use anything she buys!! They’re similar in skin tone so why not use whatever for wear and compare and then give it to Ella or friends and family? Those girls at work I’m sure wouldn’t be too fussy although maybe they know she’s a complete minger so would say no?
She would deduct the cost from Ella’s nonexistent pocket money 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What was it she said she bought Lee? In the no buy obviously
So she’s bought Lee something and has been to Costa in the no buy but can’t get her son art supplies? Fab parenting there Mik.

Reactions: 12
She really fancies herself with that makeup ‘look’ and extreme side parting doesn’t she ?!

She reminds me of a teletubby

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did I hear that right.... they're going to Vegas just to have some photos taken!? Mik love, you've got beautiful countryside and scenery an hour away from you and we have photographers in the UK as well.

Work from home if you can, or if you're Mik and you just fancy popping in on a Wednesday apparently! (I'm aware other organisations have been operating in a similar way).

Screenshot_20210619-083508_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Did I hear that right.... they're going to Vegas just to have some photos taken!? Mik love, you've got beautiful countryside and scenery an hour away from you and we have photographers in the UK as well.

Work from home if you can, or if you're Mik and you just fancy popping in on a Wednesday apparently! (I'm aware other organisations have been operating in a similar way).

View attachment 624282
It made me wonder if she has been told to go into work - as she's too busy fannying around with a camera and home decor???? Maybe her work has been slipping?

Why is she obsessed with the USA? I have friends over there who constantly complain about gun crime and their healthcare system (this includes people born there....and people born in the UK who now live over there). Khila's America seems to be an idealised version that you see on American TV shows.......It's like the Far East's obsession with the UK - they all think we live in villages in thatched cottages ....and that we all speak the Queen's English!

Reactions: 14
At the company I work for, we mainly work from home with the odd day in the office on a rota basis. My friend requested to be office based as she was struggling mentally being at home.

I actually think she would benefit from being solely office based. She’s been so manic since lockdown began. It may encourage her to take better care of her personal hygiene too.

Reactions: 14
At the company I work for, we mainly work from home with the odd day in the office on a rota basis. My friend requested to be office based as she was struggling mentally being at home.

I actually think she would benefit from being solely office based. She’s been so manic since lockdown began. It may encourage her to take better care of her personal hygiene too.
I agree, it takes a toll being home alone all the time.

I can’t believe she went to the office with her hair like that. Even after dry shampoo it looked pretty grim.

Reactions: 6
It’ll do her good to go out to work once a week. She’ll actually have to wash, dress properly and interact with real people. She’s spent too long talking to her camera on her own she’s forgotten how to behave. She might be reminded she does in fact live in Doncaster not America.

Reactions: 12
I never thought I'd say this but I actually miss the days when 99% of her videos was her rearranging her living room 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’ll do her good to go out to work once a week. She’ll actually have to wash, dress properly and interact with real people. She’s spent too long talking to her camera on her own she’s forgotten how to behave. She might be reminded she does in fact live in Doncaster not America.
im not sure she did have a wash based on how her hair looked in the car on the way to work 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.