Mikhila McDaid #6 Milkhallax - she's wheelie messed up her garden but it's super aesthetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That little food haul. Literally all branded stuff for her and some 35p smart price ice lollies for the kids. Selfish AF. Of course if you have little money there’s nothing wrong with smart price but she has money

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Remember when she tried to get into yoga because it's fashionable in LA? Didn't last long did it

Reactions: 1
She bought one bag of spinach about a month ago. Who doesn’t eat all day when they should be preparing 3 meals for their children? Bought a dining table so they could eat together...

Weird behaviour lately. All that makeup/no makeup nonsense.
Even that make up look she thought was groundbreaking. It was proper early 2000s. Bronze-y with paler lips that she should have had. And tatty hair.

Remember when she tried to get into yoga because it's fashionable in LA? Didn't last long did it
And bought a load of Fabletics gear she never wore.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That little food haul. Literally all branded stuff for her and some 35p smart price ice lollies for the kids. Selfish AF. Of course if you have little money there’s nothing wrong with smart price but she has money
I thought this too! Buys branded cheese but can’t buy her children a nice little treat, she’s honestly so self centred, I feel bad for Milo because unlike Ella he’s trapped in that house, no where else to go
When do you think she’ll see her parents? You’re allowed in people’s houses again now

Reactions: 7
I'm really suprised she doesn't already suffer with severe acid and/or indigestion issues, she eats terrible food (nothing she eats is kind to her gut) and drinks nothing but coffee and fizzy drinks! She'll only get away with it for so long.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Watching the Friday faves and fails - is it just me of does her hair look silly like that? One side looks shaved 🙈

Reactions: 2
I watched the bronzed over 30 look. I can’t believe how bad her pigmentation is getting. She said she is using spf on her face daily but I think she really needs to avoid the sun completely if she is as it’s getting visibly darker with each new video.

The foundation colour was awful, using old UD palettes (the germs 🤢), the lip liner/gloss combo aged her 10yrs…what a mess.

Despite all of that, I did enjoy that video more than any of the “Friday faves” or no buy bullshit videos. I’m not sure why she is still doing the Friday fave videos, they get maximum 5k views. She’ll do another primark video soon to get the views up.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She says she's 'fallen into the trap of going outside a bit more'.... what does that even mean? It's Summer! Slathered herself in some out of date suncream and got burnt. I hope the kids have access to some suncream that's in-date.

Fail
Not wearing SPF

Faves
A body blur product she's been using on her face
A really old lipgloss that isn't available any more
A bottle of wine that she doesn't have
A hat she's not worn out of the house
A Netflix show

My suggestion for next week: a nail brush.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So her spf was out of date and I bet she didn’t reapply either. Not surprising she got burnt!

A47C0AFC-DFCD-450A-BF64-83DFAA057FAE.jpeg

Those nails are GRUBBY! 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So I can see her point of not buying make up just to make videos because it must cost a fortune and then if it turns out to be tit, it’s a waste. Most “beauty gurus” get sent a lot of PR for review but she doesn’t. However, using make up that’s years out of date and not in production anymore is even more of a waste of time 🤦🏼‍♀️
Don’t even get me started on her using out of date SPF though, can you even imagine if she put that on Milo?! What the f***k is wrong with you woman? You can pick it up everywhere! Surely that would of been more important than your loaf of bread and block of Brie sandwich?

Reactions: 6
So I can see her point of not buying make up just to make videos because it must cost a fortune and then if it turns out to be tit, it’s a waste. Most “beauty gurus” get sent a lot of PR for review but she doesn’t. However, using make up that’s years out of date and not in production anymore is even more of a waste of time 🤦🏼‍♀️
It wouldn’t be a waste of time if the content was right aka a project pan and she just works her way through her collection until she’s only got a handful of products left or a declutter etc but oh no mik can’t let go of stuff

Reactions: 3
Omg that red wine is what we’d order in weatherspoons at uni because it was the most cost effective way to get drunk! It’s horrific 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How can a hat you haven’t worn out of the house that doesn’t fit be a favourite?

What the hell is ‘fallen into the trap of going outside’ that’s like normal behaviour for normal human beings?! Had she had a glass of that wine before she started filming?

A lipgloss she’s had for so long it’s probably not made anymore 🤢 He’s an idea Mik, quick look on the UD website before you give it a mention. Thought it looked 90s, to me it looked in the Mac Snob/Gosh Darling era. Quite a dated look.

She came across really weird and arrogant in that faves video. It’s like I’m watching her have a break down since the house sale time. She’s losing the plot.

Think she should wind up her ‘beauty’ aspect really, I understand she can’t be buying loads to review all the time, but she’s hardly bought anything ‘new’ in ages. I did actually used to value her opinion on high street brands of makeup and was why I followed. Like Revolution have gone from strength to strength in the past frees years, branching out into decent looking skin care but after falling out with them after her palette flop she won’t buy them. Loads of influencers are talking about that Iconic brand, never mentioned. Her budget beauty now ends up being Lidl or Poundland shite, not reasonable reviews of something new from Rimmel or Maybelline type brands.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.