Mikhila McDaid #6 Milkhallax - she's wheelie messed up her garden but it's super aesthetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she was talking about everyone’s birthday being in the summer, in my life there are 2 of my pals born the same week as me, everyone else is a winter one so I just saved some extra money and sent them all a gift under £10 (amazing what you can do with that mik), honestly she’s worrying to watch, she doesn’t even pretend to film on different days anymore, like that one top is attached to her body all the time!!! Like she has the potential to do well but she just is too lazy to do anything

Reactions: 2
I haven’t watched her no buy video yet but I think she would manage better on a budget rather than a no buy 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’ve been good with shopping recently haven’t bought myself anything but I did buy my son a winter cardigan from tk maxx and I only got it as it was £55 down to £9 so cheaper than primark and I also got him jeans in the next size from next as they were on a special price for £7 instead of £14 and the last thing I bought him was his lunch bag and bottle from smiggle as they had 30% off their sale price so I’ll keep that back for after summer… but I haven’t bought anything for myself my son doesn’t count he’s growing but the only things I have to buy now are my partners birthday present and school uniform then I can start building up my savings for my sons birthday and Christmas… the thing is I wasn’t strict with myself I didn’t need anything but the house and kid if anything was needed then they got she needs to look at her spending as it’s a lot but she never has anything to show for it 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I appreciated her honesty about the gift-giving spending, but she's not being honest to herself about the other spending (e.g. Costa coffees etc). Instead of a 'no-buy' I think she'd be better off learning how to budget and setting herself spending pots for a few months. This no-buy nonsense is like doing a crash-diet which we all know isn't sustainable and won't lead to long-term habit changes.
Agree, she said she doesn’t budget for gifts etc, that would make a huge difference to her.

But I don't agree with this idea she seems to have that a no buy is also no gifts, and that the gifts are the reason she failed. No Mik you failed with the random costa's you didn't need and more crap for your garden and overspending on gifts instead of getting a normal gift like everyone else would.
Completely agree with all of this. I am living on a stricter budget currently so I can save but I set an amount for gifts within that budget for gifts AND for miscellaneous expenses for my son.

In her old no buy videos she would list every penny spent (including childcare fees) so she knows she’s blown it massively.

Reactions: 4
Absolutely agree here. It’s not a no buy if you’re waiting til July to buy all the things you couldn’t in June. She needs to set some reasonable budgets and stick to them. Otherwise it’ll be another LV bag at the end of this ‘no buy’ the same as her last one.

Good for her (slightly) that she could see she was doing the garden thing for herself. Although delusional she thinks it could add value to their house. Gravel would be my worst nightmare, can’t walk with bare feet on it and your chair’s never level and it looked an awkward space a massive distance from the house. If her brother doesn’t do anything in the garden, those plants will either be dead soon or an overgrown mess.

Reactions: 5
If her brother had wanted his garden done he'd have done it himself at some point over the past few years, the way HE wanted it. She didn't do it out of the kindness of her heart, she forced it on him because she thinks she's amazing at it and wanted everyone to say how brilliant she is. The same way she makes people watch the TV shows she likes and drink the cocktails she loves and tries to get everyone to make "shrimp" rolls at home. God I'd hate to know her in real life, she's so annoying.

Reactions: 15
£200 for her brother’s birthday gift seems too much to me.

Also made me laugh when she said Lee never spends money…he can’t Khila, you spend more than enough for the two of you.

She really needs therapy to get the root cause of her shopping addiction.

It's boredom..... she needs to get a hobby!

If her brother had wanted his garden done he'd have done it himself at some point over the past few years, the way HE wanted it. She didn't do it out of the kindness of her heart, she forced it on him because she thinks she's amazing at it and wanted everyone to say how brilliant she is. The same way she makes people watch the TV shows she likes and drink the cocktails she loves and tries to get everyone to make "shrimp" rolls at home. God I'd hate to know her in real life, she's so annoying.
She'll also make the money back from what she spent by uploading it to Youtube!

Reactions: 5
I've said it loads but she's like a bored housewife except she doesn't do stuff with her children. Doesn't work, has way too much time on her hands and doesn't like doing family friendly activities.

She needs a full time job where she is on her feet like retail so it will tire her out more and her she may be calmer when she gets home.

Reactions: 6
Who does she think she is with these Vegas renewal inspo pictures. Does she actually think she and Lee can pull any these off?

Also just to add on does she actually want to take a picture with Lee squeezing her arse? 🤢
3738AB85-BA16-419E-85AC-D69B98FA449D.png

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can just see Lee gurning in his white tee and tight jeans while she stands there matted hair blotchy face and expired make up

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She really must think a lot of herself to even be planning to go to Vegas just for these photos. In her mind she's an American celebrity. In reality the photos will look ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
If she is looking in a mirror and seeing herself and Shane as comparable to ANY of those pics- I need to find out where those magic mirrors are from ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have I missed something... Is she planning on going to Vegas to renew her wedding vows? 😮

Who goes to Vegas to do a wedding renewal without the renewal bit????

She's DESPERATE to be seen as American. Jeez it's like a mental illness!!

Reactions: 11
Tell me you have a spending problem without telling me you have a spending problem….shes living a high class life style in primark dresses. Who flies to Vegas for a few days and a photoshoot???
for me gifts shouldnt be included in a no buy, but they should be budgeted in. I enjoyed her videos last year in lockdown coz I mean we were all stuck at home and I was buying stuff online doing up the house and as Ive said before I am quite impatient and drink a lot of monster energy drinks and when i get an idea in my head its done asap but I dunno somethings changed and am just not watching them any more

Reactions: 7
Christ! Just when you think she can’t get any more unhinged 😂
Yep she literally said they were looking to go to Vegas for 2-4 days just for their anniversary. She wants to pay to go all that way and spend all that money just to get photos for their anniversary for a couple of days.

also I find it very vain that she would rather go all that way to get picture perfect wedding photos because she doesn’t like her own wedding photos. Ita very shallow & all about how the photos look not about the nice memory of her actual wedding.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.