Mikhila McDaid #6 Milkhallax - she's wheelie messed up her garden but it's super aesthetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does this lass from Donny think she’s a real housewife of Orange County lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She needs therapy. It’s not even funny any more, if she was my friend id be staging a intervention as her behaviour is out of control. She pinned all her problems in her life as being fixed when she kicked her parents out and she is struggling. Her videos are uncomfortable to watch and she has become the Doncaster version of Trisha paytas

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She was just a bit mad moving furniture round daily before, now she’s completely delusional, like we’re watching her slowly having some breakdown.

How bizarre that you’d plan a trip for fake wedding photos with an after thought of renewing vows. Because you weren’t happy with your first photos took by your dad outside the Nags Head in your ASOS dress.

• Haha
Good luck to them trying recreate any of those photos! Mik with her giant swollen head and greasy hair and Lee looking like a vagrant she picked on Skid Row.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
They’re not exactly the most photogenic couple and I can’t imagine them spending the money to have their hair or MIKs makeup done to look good in these pictures. Nor do I think she’ll buy a nice dress or him a nice suit, it’ll be a primark number. Therefore any pics they take are never going to look like this…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Personally a photo reminds me of the day/ experience itself and the happy memories. I'd rather have a celebration/ day out/ whatever and enjoy myself and then the photos will be representative of that and have the happy memories attached.

A random trip to Vegas just to have photos taken seems a bit hollow and strange, but maybe 'it's a whole thing'.

Also is a wedding not about wanting to spend time with your loved ones celebrating love? Not for mik and gormless? Like I don’t understand them at all

Reactions: 7
Also is a wedding not about wanting to spend time with your loved ones celebrating love? Not for mik and gormless? Like I don’t understand them at all
their actual wedding was in a registry office a few weeks after Milo was born. I don’t understand why they need fancy ‘wedding photos’ (10 years after the wedding). It’s not going to be a reminder of the day they actually got married as it has nothing resembling their wedding.

according to mik they wanted to get married in Vegas the first time but their family talked them out of it. Yes mik most likely because you had a newborn baby who wouldn’t have enjoyed the 11 hour flight…

Reactions: 13
I bet it's something to do with her friend Caz, or someone else she is jealous of that's had photos done. It's certainly nothing to do with her love for Lee, and all about wanting to fulfil her own fantasy version of herself.

Reactions: 10
A random trip to Vegas just to have photos taken seems a bit hollow and strange, but maybe 'it's a whole thing'.
This is the woman who took a trip to Paris in the freezing cold to take Instagram photos so, I exhibit no surprise.

Reactions: 8
Wonder who the kids and dog will be dumped on this time :unsure:
Ella to her dads, and then the dog and Milo on her parents/child minder
It seems so odd to me she essentially does what she can not to be a parent? Like yes my parents wanted some alone time but they didn’t go on holiday just the two of them until we were old enough to look after ourselves or no longer lived at home…..

Reactions: 2
It's not normal. I didn't mind my mum and dad going for a night away as a kid, but I would have been gutted if they'd gone abroad without me.

Reactions: 7
She does realise she would have to take her manky jumper off and actually wash her hair to have a chance at recreating them photos? That’s never going to happen

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she bothered about her chin hairs, and leg hairs. I means, she sits there unshowered, in the same manky clothes, with unwashed greasy hair.

I find it weird that she’s obsessed with tiny hair that no one notices whilst looking like she smells of bin juice during a heatwave! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her newest vlog makes me feel like she defo reads here...
Her hair is starting to break, she thinks its from wearing a bun, i think its because she's back to bleaching it and doesn't ever brush it. She's getting it done again in a couple of weeks, says she's going darker.. we'll see.
Starts talking about things not fitting her right, then moves on to deciding she should start walking. (So she's gained weight, but won't admit it)
Complains her body hurts, and that she feels like she's eating things that don't agree with her. THIS IS WHAT WE'VE BEEN SAYING!
Also said that if she had a full on break down, these vlogs would show the leading up to it. Girl we already think you've lost the plot.
Spent $80 on a free people dress, but not part of her no buy because she bought it before june... turns out the blanket from last night was also from this 'haul'.
She also purchased a wall tapestry that looks like it should be hung in a uni room...
She has set up a desk in the 'snug' so she can play sims.

Reactions: 6
Still can’t believe she never gets out of the house for a walk or any form or exercise!! I would go crazy if I didn’t get out everyday!! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.