Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola123

VIP Member
Why is she always creeping around on her tip toes!? I know she likes doing this when trying on clothes but she's moving furniture around 😂 Also, who starts moving furniture and doing DIY in their bare feet!? I'm getting splinters just watching. View attachment 585027

View attachment 585026
View attachment 585029
Considering she said some glass smashed in the garden and they weren’t sure if they got it all, I think she’s looking for bin incident 2.0

• Haha
Reactions: 11

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Woah going to a MALL with a cold just sums up how selfish and vile she really is. And for what? Prawns, an ugly ass white sweater and coffee? Uh huh

Vixen88

VIP Member
It’s the repetitive things that annoy me. Every video there’s a 2 min explanation on either short torso, keloid scars, face pigmentation, bid lid to the face, fake hay fever, living with parents explanation, fine hair but a lot of it..... And then making coffee montage E V E R Y vlog ughh.

I don’t see that she’d be getting many new viewers her content is that dull at the moment and thumbnails actually off putting, people who are watching are likely ones that have watched for years fast forwarding through that bit of chat each video.

I guess she’s that boring at the moment all she can do is repeat herself. I’m boring at the moment, nothing much to do, no travel, etc, but I’m not putting 5 videos of myself on the internet a week being boring.

• Haha

Vixen88

VIP Member
How can she be 35 and regressing in adulting?
From spending time living with parents maybe? Me and my brother are 32 and 30 and I’m married, bought a house, he is living with our parents and acts like a child. My mum does all his washing and cooking, he’s on furlough and has been playing computer games, drinking and sleeping all day. I’m sure she did her bit, and they obviously didn’t eat together ever, but maybe you do regress when you’re not the most adulting adult in the house?
Her mate Em living with her mum is similar, acts like a child, ferried around everywhere because she won’t learn to drive, has her own dressing up room to play in, spends her time making cutesy table decorations for an Easter dinner...

• Haha

Vixen88

VIP Member
Opening sentence she took 10 tries to say Keratosis Pilaris. I switched off after a minute or so. How can someone doing these videos not do the smallest amount of research first. One A4 page next to them with key points, double check words and pronunciations, find the scent name so you don’t have to mid video. Absolute waste of hers and everyone else’s time. I have KP and in theory it could have been useful, but she couldn’t pronounce it then said she doesn’t have it anyway.

I think because she’s been doing YouTube a long time she does see herself as some kind of authority on beauty, without needing to put the work or research in. She is the last person I’d listen to on skincare, burning off her face with Peaches and Clean. She hasn’t moved on in those 10 years but the skincare game is completely different. Mad thing is The Ordinary and Inkey list would be right up her street when it comes to her channel, if she was willing to learn. She’s just waiting on her free Pixi stuff in the hope they’ll send her that Vitamin C serum again because she’s too tight to buy it herself.

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
No, for some reason she really wants her bedroom to feel like a hotel. I'm interpreting 'hotel' as impersonal and beige. Those huge curtains and the remote control blind on that tiny window get me.

She's showing the Madewell clothes again in today's haul 😂 the stripes on the men's Ben Sherman shirt remind her of a Beverley Hills hotel!? What?

The toothbrush holder full of Mini Cheddars is definitely Hamptons vibes though.
When she says hotel im going for mattress covered in bacteria and human secretions

• Haha
  • Sick

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member
Especially because she publicly slated her on YouTube last time.

I would be “fully booked” every time she tried to book.

duffy1301

I’m here to rant about skincare again, but couldn’t help but laugh out loud when she says her pigmentation is bad at the moment... “But I use SPF everyday now!” yes Mik, too little too late 🙄 Did she really think a few weeks of SPF would make that disappear?!

• Haha

Vixen88

VIP Member
Exactly, investing £20-30 a month into buying some new budget beauty bits would create a load of worthwhile content. As she treats this as an income it’s not unreasonable to invest back in to it.

fidgetjo

VIP Member
It’ll do her good to go out to work once a week. She’ll actually have to wash, dress properly and interact with real people. She’s spent too long talking to her camera on her own she’s forgotten how to behave. She might be reminded she does in fact live in Doncaster not America.
im not sure she did have a wash based on how her hair looked in the car on the way to work 🤢

• Sick

ItsEmmie

Feel so sad for Manny. When dogs pass you want to think “I gave them the best life”. Poor manny has sat in a living room eating ginger biscuits for 6 years. I swear he was blinking morse code style at the camera. S A V E M E

• Sad
  • Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Personally a photo reminds me of the day/ experience itself and the happy memories. I'd rather have a celebration/ day out/ whatever and enjoy myself and then the photos will be representative of that and have the happy memories attached.

A random trip to Vegas just to have photos taken seems a bit hollow and strange, but maybe 'it's a whole thing'.

Vixen88

VIP Member
She was just a bit mad moving furniture round daily before, now she’s completely delusional, like we’re watching her slowly having some breakdown.

How bizarre that you’d plan a trip for fake wedding photos with an after thought of renewing vows. Because you weren’t happy with your first photos took by your dad outside the Nags Head in your ASOS dress.

• Haha

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
She was complaining about subway being overpriced for what it is, then gets a salad with just lettuce and cucumber???? On the first day of a health kick? She really needs to grow up and start trying to set a good example for her poor children before they pick up her bad habits.
Top tip for you here with the appropriate translations (as we know you don't speak English) English. Go to the 'store' pick up a 'cart' go find the 'produce' section and buy some lettuce and cucumber then check out. Back home chop the salad on your 'counter top' find a nice plate in your cabinet, get out your 'silverware/flatware' and eat the bloody salad.

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Very strange woman. Only gets excited over American news stories.
Has to jump on a live every time she wets her knickers over it eg US Election, Meghan and Harry, the ending of some trashy tv show, now Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck.
She needs some meds and therapy.

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
mmmm I think not, I think it depends on the person wearing the bag, im Goth and my LV's look awesome with my outfits so im far from chav but Mikhila on the the other hand is a chav and looks like its a market knock off
That’s your opinion! I see Louis Vuitton and see chav (y)

• Sad
  • Wow

Ugholhere

VIP Member
She said she’s gonna do it for him for his 30th 😂 which I guess is hard to say no thanks when someone comes at you like that, basically forced his hand

• Haha