Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossiper35

VIP Member
I think she'll eat crap but not very much of it. Like she'll eat a pizza slice and drink a Lucozade, and then maybe nothing for hours and hours. She'll often say she forgot to eat. She does look pudgy though, with zero muscle tone and extremely unhealthy.

Reactions: 12

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
She is so contradictory. I have acne prone skin no I don’t. It sinks in quickly no it doesn’t - what?????

How can she publish these videos? That max factor foundation has been around years she is acting like its new. I have bought it twice since it came out. How can she know nothing about beauty after all this time

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Why is she always creeping around on her tip toes!? I know she likes doing this when trying on clothes but she's moving furniture around 😂 Also, who starts moving furniture and doing DIY in their bare feet!? I'm getting splinters just watching.
Screenshot_20210522-094146_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210522-094130_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210522-094427_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow

Vixen88

VIP Member
Thinking more on that dupe hunting mentality and buying Aldi and Poundland makeup hoping it’ll be amazing... Most people now in their 30s, I’m assuming, want some nice skincare and nice makeup that they enjoy using, makes them feel and look good and that sometimes might feel like a treat to wear. They generally don’t have a 9 drawer Alex unit full of makeup, and don’t have all the time to sit round playing with it in a dedicated room. Probably have lives, family, full time job, real hobbies.

This is where I think her channel(s) seems conflicted, buying handbags that cost a grand, trying out Aldi tinted moisturiser. People her age are probably in the middle, buying the majority of their makeup from mid-high end (from L’Oréal/Revolution - MAC/Nars type price maybe) and their fashion from ASOS/H&M/Zara/Topshop and starting to look at more sustainable brands. These people still have the odd Primark dress and a Chanel lipstick as a birthday treat. She is completely at either end, Primark and Chanel and very little in between, like some weird stubbornness or massive outdated loyalty to her Budget Beauty ‘brand’.

(Massive generalisation of people that age I know)

Vixen88

VIP Member
It’ll do her good to go out to work once a week. She’ll actually have to wash, dress properly and interact with real people. She’s spent too long talking to her camera on her own she’s forgotten how to behave. She might be reminded she does in fact live in Doncaster not America.

Ugholhere

VIP Member
I really can’t with her going out when she has symptoms and posting about it as well, as if it’s the most normal thing to do, how ignorant can you be???!

Ugholhere

VIP Member
I find it weird that she cleans her room. Surely 15 year olds don’t want their mums rummaging through their stuff. I would have been mortified.

Also, all of the makeover she’s done for her as a surprise a few months ago has been taken down, hasn’t it 😂

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Woah that reel shows her real figure. I’m a size 16 myself but I cant help but smirk now after her going on about how she can eat what she wants as she stays in good shape for years. Maybe when you are 19 but not at 35 sat at a desk all day eating a uni student diet

I can’t cope with the repetition. Why is everything either a LORV or nostalgic. I know we have joked about a drinking game before but every vid is the same, same sayings, same stories, same shite.

We’ll see, so nostalgic, reminds me of my childhood, truth be told and LORV. How does she edit these vids and not be irritated :ROFLMAO:

Lola123

VIP Member
Barely any veg for their Easter dinner, no carrots or anything just a few green beans.... you can tell not only through her skin but mik‘s diet has also started to catch up with her! It’s so bad for those kids too!

Vixen88

VIP Member
I just don’t get the obsession with the designer bags when she dresses like an absolute filthy tramp most of the time. Broken old boots, top on backwards, greasy looking hair with slept in plaits waves paired with five heat styled ringlets on the top layer, but a bag that cost over a grand.

Who eats prawns like that in a courtesy car?! 🤢 Every vlog there’s something worse.

• Sick

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member
Why is she so obsessed with hair removal? She’s been banging on about it a lot recently like a pubescent teen. Does anyone care about her leg hair or bikini line? Not the kind of content I follow anyone for especially someone that struggles to maintain basic personal hygiene on a day to day basis.

• Sick

MindyLahiri

VIP Member
Have to agree and say that she isn't looking that good at all. She looks puffy, bloated, not remotely overweight but she is definitely looking heavier. It just goes to show you can't stuff your face with junk or put lashings of salt and oil on a baked potato (still not over it, sorry) & it not effect you.

Her skin looks dreadful. It's dull, full of pigmentation, pitted & her lips have absolutely no colour to them. All the beige food she has been eating has turned her beige. I'm sorry but she looks rank and so unhealthy-unwell almost.
Id hate to have dinner round your house if you think putting a bit of oil and salt on a spud is bad

• Wow

Delia Smith

VIP Member
She’s so horrible about Ella. What has she done to deserve such a spiteful jealous ‘mom’ ?

I hope she didn’t pay for those felt tip eyebrows.

Vixen88

VIP Member
Yeah, bizarre. Assume she’d have been happier dragging them all round a shopping centre. Emma goes to a lot of stately homes and probably picked the place out as somewhere half way. All she could say was Ella wants to know how vandals haven’t burnt down Shakespeare’s house/birthplace. What?!

• Haha
  • Wow

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
Her hair looks exactly the same as it did before her latest hairdresser appointment, scruffy tatty mare.

Reactions: 11

Ugholhere

VIP Member
Did anyone watch her Instagram live today? I caught the last 5 minutes and she was rambling on about protecting her kids and not setting them up for bullying, and how she’s glad Ella said she doesn’t want to be shown anymore because now she can do the same thing for Milo.. but she’s still showing him, and without clothes on too 😂?

She also said she wants to buy a new car because she is 35 and it’s her year. Probably gonna rock up with a Tesla

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210510-122536_Chrome.jpg

I take back everything I said before, we can all agree that this looks incredible 😂

I bet their neighbours are delighted about the noise.

• Haha
Anyone seen her latest story this morning? "I think the problem is the shallow pax wardrobe" OMFG. How did she not see it at the time she bloody ordered it. We all called it. So unnecessary and she's right, it does look a mess. Also cringe everytime I see her face products next to worn shoes 😣😣 while I'm here too, she needs to stop wearing that jumper. It looks filthy.