Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lht30

Chatty Member
What she means is she spent years burning her face off with Soap & Glory Peaches & Cream but needs another excuse. Turns out you aren't meant to leave it on for an hour at a time because your luuuuuuuuuuurve the tingling. No amount of SPF is going help.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Lola123

VIP Member
Seriously though, why does this woman keep getting addicted to drinks? Not just that she drinks them often, but actually addicted to the point she has to wean herself off them?? Diet coke, monster, Lucozade. It's so strange to me that she has drunk so many of these multiple times a day that she's become addicted to them.
Because she has an obsessive personality/addictive personality, mik can’t just enjoy something once, she has to loouuurrrvee it and then rinse and repeat. She also clearly has some issues which she isn’t addressing either

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
What is with shane making digs about ikea quality when his whole house looks like a page out of a ikea catalogue

• Haha

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Watched the ‘vlog’ (not sure we can even call them that at this point)...

She’s really not graceful when she walks about doing all those chores in the slippers which are obviously hard to walk in.
Complaining that Wednesday feels like Tuesday after a bank holiday.. but making it seem like that only occurs for her specifically because she ‘works on YouTube’ on a Monday and didn’t this week. No MK that’s how it feels for most of us.
had a subway for lunch... will this woman ever just make a sandwich at home herself.
says she realised her vlogs are just her always complaining and she’s going to stop and be more positive (since she thinks she’s w positive person! As if)
Talks about her greasy hair. Says she washes it in the bath... if she’s using the gross bath water with all the products she uses regularly in it. Then of course her hair is going to be bloody greasy!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Does she still love ikea kallax?
This made me laugh.

She is drowning in Kallax units. Most recently the Kallax have been appearing in lesser used rooms, such as the dumping ground in the shed bar in the garden. You can't turn a corner in that house without bumping into a Kallax. I'm only surprised she hasn't added plumbing to a Kallax and used it as a toilet at this point.

Mikallax by name, Mikallax by nature.

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Yes! I've said this before but even the actual 2014 American YTers aren't living that lifestyle any more. She used to have everything Ingrid Nilsen/MissGlamorazzi had, like Rebecca Minkoff bags, and Ingrid is a completely different person who quit YT entirely now.
Ahh the Americanisms...! All my children went through this phase after I let them start watching gaming videos on YouTube. But they were kids, thankfully grew out of it and weren't married 30 odd year old mothers from Yorkshire.

I hope she has a proper "reset" in terms of revaluating direction for her content. She's not skilled or knowledgeable enough to pull in the views for her beauty content. I follow a lot of interior/home insta accounts, all different styles, homes and budgets and mik can't even compete with the most basic accounts. I find her vlogs hard to relate to because of the americanisms and her immature interests. Despite how negative I sound about her content, I think if she put some thought into what she's doing instead of constant sloppy rushed copies of whatever she sees on pinterest she could turn it around.

Back in the day we probably all envied people like Ingrid and wanted the lifestyle that was being sold to us (having having a mini mac, wanting the Bath and Bodyworks products, buying the Michael Todd skincare.... ). Most of us grew out of it and stopped feeling that way when we realised A. It isn't real and B. We were being sold to. When everyone had to start disclosing their ADs and Gifteds it really became obvious that all the 'favourites' and 'routines' and 'hauls' were advertising to us all along and that's what I associate with the 'old school YouTube' Mikhila talks about. Meanwhile she's still spending a fortune of her own money on B&BW candles.

I agree, it would be good if she reset her content and decided what she wants to do rather than just churning out a bit of everything really badly. For example, if DIY genuinely appeals to her she could properly learn about it (Skillshare ad anyone!?) and talk about the process with her viewers/ make informative videos about the projects she's working on with tips and hints. It would be better than half arsed sawing onto the carpet, narrowly avoiding cutting her fingers off whilst wearing a grubby tracksuit before watching The Vampire Diaries again.

Vixen88

VIP Member
Yes, I don’t think she enjoys it anymore. Think she seems too tied to the budget title shape doesn’t buy expensive make up she’d prefer much. Like with that Dior lipgloss, mentioned it was her favourite numerous times, spent probably 12 months and £££ trying to find something similar. Not sure her viewers were desperate for a dupe necessarily, she was hell bent on finding one. Says she loves that No7 foundation, best she’s used, scraping out the last of the bottle, since bought I don’t know how many cheap ones. Just buy nice things and enjoy them if that’s what you want, like and can afford.

And yes, dead lazy. Like just do two mins research on what you’re doing, not hard, but makes the video worthwhile for the viewer. Like that new bag video, no info, just her on about leaving it in the sun and using baby wipes on the leather. No how much was it, where from, material, size, what does it fit? Massive oversight, made the bag video completely useless.

Lola123

VIP Member
It’s the dry shampoo, ultimately she keeps blocking the follicles as a result they over produce oil, if she wants to use dry shampoo she needs to use it once a week max, and then use a scalp scrub in the shower not in the bath, and brush her hair!!! She just doesn’t listen, she also needs to dry her hair, I know when I leave mine to air dry it goes rank faster!! It’s just what it is

Gossiper35

VIP Member
I think she saw how many views Emma got for her weight video with the sad face thumbnail and thought she'd have a go at a feeling frumpy with a sad face video this week. I don't think she wants to make any real changes. Looking at her from 6 years ago the main difference is her hair. It looked clean and suited her.

Dreamy222

Chatty Member
Erm surely I’m not the only one who reads instructions!! 😂😂 what the hell she on about!! Bet they are glad they sent that to her for free!! Worst first review ever!! 😂

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
She went in purely to buy several jugs....

Who drinks 4/5 bottles of lucozade a day alongside coffee as well? Her poor teeth.

• Sick
  • Wow

Bluelipstick

VIP Member
Yeah the manual focus thing was uncalled for. She’s probably jealous that Ella knows how to use the camera properly and doesn’t just stick it on auto!

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
She needs therapy. It’s not even funny any more, if she was my friend id be staging a intervention as her behaviour is out of control. She pinned all her problems in her life as being fixed when she kicked her parents out and she is struggling. Her videos are uncomfortable to watch and she has become the Doncaster version of Trisha paytas

• Haha

Vixen88

VIP Member
She’s got a tv in every room and in the shed but still needs a projector, ok.

Why was she cutting the bagel like that?! Is she a moron?
Also hate the way she purposely opens her Diet Coke right in the camera. Seems rude and obnoxious to me.

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
I'm predicting 6 hours in the hairdressers to come out with it looking the same which she'll end up toning to death with cheap purple and blue shampoo
If I was Mik's hairdresser I would be pulling a sickie as soon as I saw her name on the appointments

• Haha
  • Heart

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Who goes to Vegas to do a wedding renewal without the renewal bit????

She's DESPERATE to be seen as American. Jeez it's like a mental illness!!

Delia Smith

VIP Member
We're bored to tears of the botched house stuff now. She'll proudly show the mirror in the bathroom with the bad paint job, the badly fitted bath panel, the jumble sale 'cloffice' that we've all seen a million times, the 'she shed bar' that looks like a dumping ground and she'll go on about 'Lick' paint and that other paint she used on all the woodwork.
NOBODY CARES

• Heart