Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lht30

Chatty Member
Who puts oil on baked potatoes? It is literally one of the healthiest meals you can have and she's greasing them up!!

Reactions: 11

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I am not always great on spotting sarcasm so soz if the insta crumpled bed post was actually ironic ... but surely #hotelbedroom #bedroominspo was a joke? Bed shoved up against a window, random mismatched furniture crammed in to any old space and blocking the radiator, manky bedding... if that's a #hotelbedroom I'm asking for a refund and leaving a do not recommend review on trip advisor.
No, for some reason she really wants her bedroom to feel like a hotel. I'm interpreting 'hotel' as impersonal and beige. Those huge curtains and the remote control blind on that tiny window get me.

She's showing the Madewell clothes again in today's haul 😂 the stripes on the men's Ben Sherman shirt remind her of a Beverley Hills hotel!? What?

The toothbrush holder full of Mini Cheddars is definitely Hamptons vibes though.

• Haha

EllPee

I noticed she went on for ages that she doesn't like days out e.g. the beach as they are busy. Quite happy to queue for Primark Meadowhall on opening day though, hmmm?

Vixen88

VIP Member
Imagine not buying your children craft supplies because you’re on a self enforced spending ban because you can’t control yourself on Amazon.
Alright you might not get your kids everything they decide they want, or say they have to use their own pocket money, but she is saying it’s because of her June shopping ban. What a selfish cow.

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
She’s clearly putting most of it on as she sounds absolutely fine at some parts of the footage. Her daughter is taking antibiotics for a chest infection its not rocket science MILKallax that it’s not allergies.

The purposely putting the camera down to watch her waddle around is hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Vixen88

VIP Member
I thought the point with live was that you engaged with the viewers. She just spoke about her ‘hay fever’ again, that tinted spf again, old tan with her splayed fingers and new nails.
Pretty sure tan has a shelf life, like the active ingredient degrades.

Gossiper35

VIP Member
I don't really understand this whole "I go around looking like a slob most days so that when I don't have make up on I still like myself". It doesn't make much sense to me. I wear make up every day and I can't say that it's caused an identity issue for me, I just prefer to wear it. But then I also like having clean hair and clothes every day too.

Vixen88

VIP Member
She absolutely thinks she has cute beachy waves when she has her hair like that. It looks like a tatty mess. Metallic silver/blue shoes (storied) and brown bag don’t go at all with the outfit. Literally like her outfit was a luck dip. Her eyeshadow is terrible, only ever puts it on her lid, doesn’t blend into or slightly above her crease.
And she wrote a style book and ran a beauty YT channel for 10 years. 😳

• Haha

fidgetjo

VIP Member
What is with shane making digs about ikea quality when his whole house looks like a page out of a ikea catalogue
I don’t think he’s the one who picked any of the stuff in his house

Sets the bed up for visitors. Then let’s Milo roll around on it barefoot before the guests come over...

• Sick
  • Haha

Vixen88

VIP Member
Some dodgy call she received said something about illegal activity, shoved the phone in front of the camera then never acknowledged it.

Hydrating mask then a clay mask, genius.

Fussing about an ASOS return, describing the process, might ban me if I return too much. That new system has been at ASOS for probably a year now. For a blogger and YouTuber she’s so behind, against doing a small amount of research, resistant to something new or popular unless it’s American.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
How cold and rank must this Costa have been at the end of filming 3 videos!? (Admittedly I'm not a coffee drinker and don't get the obsession people have with getting a takeaway coffee, maybe it was still delicious).

I'm sure when I first started watching her MBB channel she used to plan what to say and edit videos a bit more. Now it seems like she just sits down and starts talking without any pre planning and doesn't edit any of it out. The sudden topic changes and rambling make it really hard to keep up.

Screenshot_20210411-164509_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210411-164415_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210411-164539_YouTube.jpg

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I bet that sweatshirt she's been wearing all week stinks.

Her head looks even bigger in today's vlog?

More Greggs on takeout. Forcing herself to love bagels because they're American.

She's a sad, sad woman.

buffalobarbie

She was complaining about subway being overpriced for what it is, then gets a salad with just lettuce and cucumber???? On the first day of a health kick? She really needs to grow up and start trying to set a good example for her poor children before they pick up her bad habits.

Andjello

Chatty Member
Oh my god that to infinity and beyond neon sign has be relegated to the shed 😂😂

It's too bright and small for the living room. It was clear as day she was disappointed with it from the moment it arrived

Delia Smith

VIP Member
She knew she was ill yesterday so she went spreading it around in Meadowhall. I know we wear masks but I bet any money her hands are NOT clean (judging by her general appearance and her love of takeaways and licking her fingers )

• Wow