Mikhila McDaid #6 Milkhallax - she's wheelie messed up her garden but it's super aesthetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have William Morris throughout my house but I don't go round calling it 'Arts and Crafts'.
She jumps on a buzz/trendy word and thinks she's the manny's b0llox

Reactions: 4
She now thinks that if she wore makeup everyday would she no longer like what she looked like without it?
Most adults know that makeup is a nice little confidence boost but not the end of the world. She always has to be over dramatic about these things...

Reactions: 8
‘Is makeup the enemy of self acceptance?’
I don’t even watch her anymore but seen this story and laughed, still channeling the wannabe American vibe I see. I read that and was instantly transported to SATC intro format, Carrie Bradshaw she is not.

• Haha
What is that Instagram video. Is she thinking she looks like Giselle bundchen with a bit of slap on? she still very much looks like her

Reactions: 3
Here’s a hint as to why you don’t recognise yourself mik, you’re a completely different skin tone, you’ve gone without “tan” all year and now you’re not….. like what is she on? Her foundation is so so dark? It’s verging on inappropriate!

• Haha
Why is she not wearing a bra …. Boobs everywhere. One nipple was at the shop the other was coming home with the change.
Seriously Mik get some support for them :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thinks she’s Charlie Dimmock doesn’t she, no bra, doing her crappy garden makeovers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her foundation was totally the wrong shade for her. Your face/neck/chest are all meant to match, Mik. Her face was yellow!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How can she keep doing these favourites videos when shes admitting to never wearing makeup but she tells us every Friday she LORVS new shite

Those nails are barf no wonder her skin is a state with those spades for nails harbouring god knows what

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Going on about the US again I see.... but the saddo won't be going to NY or Vegas anytime soon!! Hahah!!

• Haha
Love how she thinks her hair is like beachy waves when it’s actually just looking like someone has dragged her through a hedge backwards! 😂

Why is she not wearing a bra …. Boobs everywhere. One nipple was at the shop the other was coming home with the change.
Seriously Mik get some support for them :oops:
this made me laugh out loud! 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Love how she thinks her hair is like beachy waves when it’s actually just looking like someone has dragged her through a hedge backwards! 😂
But complains how “tangly” her hair is, she thought she looked so good…. Haggard

Reactions: 4
Her newest video she is still making a big thing about wearing make up 😒. I don't think she washed her hair or probably her body after spending the whole day destroying her brothers garden. She eats a whole tiger loaf in one day and constantly says she didn't eat the day before.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The way she was slamming that shopping around at the start of the vlog :oops: I don't get why she gets so close to the camera when opening her cans... Today she did it with closing up that bread as well. Do people like the sound of it or something? Rips apart an entire tiger bread with her bare hands instead of just using a knife. She eats a whole loaf of bread with two steaks and what looks like a whole block of cheese..... I get that she was probably really hungry and making up for lost time, but what kind of grown adult spends an entire day in the sun (dashing around doing manual labour as well) and doesn't eat anything?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I don't really understand this whole "I go around looking like a slob most days so that when I don't have make up on I still like myself". It doesn't make much sense to me. I wear make up every day and I can't say that it's caused an identity issue for me, I just prefer to wear it. But then I also like having clean hair and clothes every day too.

Reactions: 10
The way she was slamming that shopping around at the start of the vlog :oops: I don't get why she gets so close to the camera when opening her cans... Today she did it with closing up that bread as well. Do people like the sound of it or something?
She made a comment a little while ago apparently people aka one person in the comments said they liked it! And loved the sound of her nails doing too too 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.