Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola123

VIP Member
Who's actually going to sit on that chair behind it? I understand it would be nice to have an area to make drinks and mix cocktails but it's probably easier and closer to use the kitchen. The whole shed area could have been utilised as an office space or something that will get used.

ETA there isn't even a fridge or somewhere to keep drinks cold in the shed is there!?
Did you see one of the comments was about the bottle caps, again not a mik design feature, let’s face it they arent gonna have anyone round either

Reactions: 3

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
How does she not look in the mirror and see her diet and lifestyle is savaging her face? She is getting jowls and she’s 35!

Looks like a bruise on her face she been trying to give herself another black eye as she looked so ‘cool’ the first time 😂😂
That’s her acid burns :ROFLMAO:

Lola123

VIP Member
So I can see her point of not buying make up just to make videos because it must cost a fortune and then if it turns out to be shit, it’s a waste. Most “beauty gurus” get sent a lot of PR for review but she doesn’t. However, using make up that’s years out of date and not in production anymore is even more of a waste of time 🤦🏼‍♀️
It wouldn’t be a waste of time if the content was right aka a project pan and she just works her way through her collection until she’s only got a handful of products left or a declutter etc but oh no mik can’t let go of stuff

ItsEmmie

What is that Instagram video. Is she thinking she looks like Giselle bundchen with a bit of slap on? she still very much looks like her

Clairie

I noticed this on the live that Em did with Khila.
Where has all the water gone I that hot tub? 🤭
Em kept on trying to lay back in it and it wasnt covering much, very strange Khila didn't get the hose out and top it up.

Lola123

VIP Member
I wonder if she’ll finally get rid of her beloved pax wardrobes! I really would like to see her do a massive cull of her wardrobe because let’s face it we don’t see her in much of it (even pre covid) she could make several videos out of it... aka trying to sell the clothes which platform is best, what they’re doing in mean time, all she needs in that room is a desk and a wardrobe and chest of drawers for Ella!

Lola123

VIP Member
What is it with her lack of annunciation lately? She can’t say grandma or new strange woman!

Everything will be cute, super cute, a vibe and LORV lorv lorv!
I’m still confused as to how she is hiding her donny accent, I wish she would just embrace it a bit more

rosebunny

With regards to that Instagram story screenshot, a) I didn't realise her bottom teeth were so crooked and b) has she had her lips done?! I haven't actually watched her in months, after I had a word with myself about WTF I was watching 😂

Who puts oil on baked potatoes? It is literally one of the healthiest meals you can have and she's greasing them up!!
FWIW, it does make the skins nice and crispy. Colour me surprised she doesn't just buy the microwave ones.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Mik filming a train of thought about the possibility of her eyebrows turning blue.... Brown fades to a red shade, which should have been explained by the person doing the microblading (I say this as someone who has semi permanent tattooed eyebrows and had everything explained to me beforehand). If she goes somewhere reputable that mixes the pigment properly then of course they won't turn blue. Just more nonsensical rambling.

Last edited:

Bluelipstick

VIP Member
Yeah they either like her or like the madness. I don’t think anyone is taking beauty advice from her. I hope anyway.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
What was that live this morning? Got to be the most boring, pointless one yet! I think she just LORVS the sound of her own voice.
Takeaway trumps Mik needs to find some new content pronto.

Clovis

VIP Member
Her skin looks as blotchy as that sweatshirt. Clearly, whatever she's doing isn't working. Oh, at all.

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Just watched her insta story, she thinks she’s healthy now as she chose sub way instead of maccy d’s haha...🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s a Saturday, you’re home. Make your own sarnie or salad?! I’m all for takeaways right now mind, but seriously, day one of trying to be healthy and this is what we have...
The amount of sodium in a subway no wonder her face looks like her splotchy beige sweater

Lola123

VIP Member
She puts dry shampoo on clean hair for “volume” like come on!!! That’s what’s causing your greasy hair!!

Only woman in the world with out a thigh gap….

Last edited: