Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beatrix

I really think her brows are too dark and angular for her face. I hope next time she goes to someone else because they are just too harsh

Reactions: 3

Vixen88

VIP Member
Bathroom makeover = fitting a bath panel wrong.

Couldn’t handle that sawing into the carpet. OMG who does that, take it outside or do it on a bench over the bathroom tiles so you can sweep it up. Watching her trying to use that saw I’m surprised the only injury she’s had doing all this is that bin lid black eye!

Her painting it always so botched. Touching up little patches, never painting the whole wall, painting that door with a little brush. God help whoever buys that house!

Lola123

VIP Member
Sorry she’s used the hashtag censored to protect the innocent in regard to Ella’s face but is allowing Milo topless.... sorry wtf

• Wow

Gossiper35

VIP Member
I felt really sick watching her shovelling fries in her gob, seeing all the mashed up food in her mouth, ugh turned my stomach.
I turned off after a couple of mins.
Her hair and skin looks like she's gone head first into the deep fat fryer!
Her face is becoming permanently bloated and balloon like.
Anyone remember when patients got Bloaty Head on Theme Hospital (PC game like the Sims)?? Thats what Mik looks like.
Hahaha yes, exactly! 😂

Her arms aren't as slim as they used to be either. She looks so unhealthy.

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
The eyebrows truly do look awful. I'm not a fan of microblading in general but the better looking ones are more natural looking as it's a series of small hair-like strokes to make them look like actual brows. Hers are just like someone got a sharpie pen and drew them on. Badly.
I agree they look awful. I have had mine done and I had the hair strokes, I still use brow products but they look ok.

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Of course she wouldn’t get Milo things for arts and crafts - she turned the spare bedroom into an office for her and turned the shed into a “she shed” for her. The rest of her family are just allowed to live in her life. It was actually dead sad watching the last Vlog seeing Milo trying to interact with her friends
And not to forget she was using milos bedroom as her office for weeks... he couldn’t even have his own room without all her crap.

She’s still obsessively trying to start drama with this bloody post
4D631534-B63D-49EF-80D5-0407C5B376B1.png

Last edited:

Lola123

VIP Member
The hair pics are so different, no wonder she always comes out with something she hasn’t shown her poor hair dresser must get so confused

Lola123

VIP Member
In her defence so many influencers I have seen eg Mrs Hinch and Zoe Sugg have had multiple friends over and put it in a public platform.
Where as mik doesn’t 😂 just caz... surprised she didn’t take the kids to their grandparents.... I really do wonder how sour the relationship is now

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Why is she reuploading old videos? And it’s all boring content. Who cares if she’s badly fitting a new bath panel. She’s so sloppy with everything. She should just admit she can’t be arsed.
It’s half term this week. Be interesting to see what she does with the kids ....

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member
She keeps going on about how her head feels strange where the “bincident” injury was but she’s not been to a doctor?
Eyebrows look horrific.
When will she realise make up has an expiration date? Using stuff that is so old you can’t purchase it anymore.

Bigpink

I feel like she said she was having her vaccine either this Saturday or last Saturday. I remember wondering if she would have to end up cancelling her evening plans if she became unwell.

No videos Friday or Sunday is strange and unprofessional!

Ugholhere

VIP Member
Emily Canham posted Mik on her stories 😂 why do I find this so strange, like what could she possibly like about her content
8CCCCAB6-BFE6-47D2-9EE9-785C650F9B5D.png

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
Has she had her nails done as well? Lol
Think they’re just painted? That she’s done herself
She’s got breakage from one thing, her hair being dry af and not being washed at all, she’s scruffy cow bag and that’s what’s causing her hair to be horrible

From that vlog, my take is, she’s seen Emma, shit herself about the comments we’ve made her and is copying Emma’s new “health kick” which is walking and going darker too
She said darker blonde do I dunno if her hair dresser will get it right but she doesn’t seem to brush her hair either which again could be leading to knots forming and then pulling out which is why she has short breakage? She just looked awful despite going for dinner with her parents?

Last edited: