Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greysanatomyfan

Chatty Member
I haven’t watched her no buy video yet but I think she would manage better on a budget rather than a no buy 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’ve been good with shopping recently haven’t bought myself anything but I did buy my son a winter cardigan from tk maxx and I only got it as it was £55 down to £9 so cheaper than primark and I also got him jeans in the next size from next as they were on a special price for £7 instead of £14 and the last thing I bought him was his lunch bag and bottle from smiggle as they had 30% off their sale price so I’ll keep that back for after summer… but I haven’t bought anything for myself my son doesn’t count he’s growing but the only things I have to buy now are my partners birthday present and school uniform then I can start building up my savings for my sons birthday and Christmas… the thing is I wasn’t strict with myself I didn’t need anything but the house and kid if anything was needed then they got she needs to look at her spending as it’s a lot but she never has anything to show for it 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3

fidgetjo

VIP Member
I don’t believe she actually liked this makeup? It’s so dated & super unflattering on her. And she looks orange. She literally looks like a 50 year old with the way the foundation is sitting on her skin
EA0B69EC-9091-4C8F-A809-3CFD420EDFA1.jpeg

• Sick

Lola123

VIP Member
also said she’s not using any conditioner on her hair most of the time, so her hair is probably producing extra natural oils to try and condition itself 🙄
Someone tried to comment on this on one of her videos but she paid no attention to it

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Her face is so puffy. Is it all her diet or do we think she has maybe had fillers?
Her head and face is a lot bigger than the average woman, then add her shocking diet and it definitely adds to how bloated and swollen it looks. Can she not see that ?

Lola123

VIP Member
You mean they’re a bit wonky? Mik’s and Shane’s are. I don’t think it’s something that is generally fixed with braces in the UK until a kid’s got all their big teeth properly, around age 13/14 is probably average I think.
He’s also at an age where lots will probably be falling out if they haven’t already!

Lola123

VIP Member
Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but don't fire pits need to be covered up when they're not in use? The one she has comes with a cover but looks to be left out and uncovered even when it's raining. This is the same woman who left the outdoor rug outside in all weathers and has left a sheet hanging on a fence in the rain, so I'm making my own assumption.
And a woman who had glass smash all over the stones and isn’t sure if she picked it all up….

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Ah yes I remember now. True she probably doesn't use her drier. And thinking about when her parents lived with them she said she felt like she couldn't go in the garden , so she defo wasn't pegging out washing then... and instead she would have been drying clothes all over the house ... which must have been nice for everyone

Lola123

VIP Member
She said “we’re thinking of rebooking Disney but I don’t know I don’t know, we’re not going into kids”
I’ve said this before but they always go in term time, but Ella will be doing her GCSEs and Milo will be coming up to SATs therefore she cannot book from April because of Easter schools etc or December or feb due to mocks etc, and if she does she really doesn’t care about their education (ps mik if you don’t know about this already get the school calendar out and work it out)
I think they can’t afford it as the bills have gone up and she’s spent all the other deposit money etc

Reactions: 2

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Mikky is in serious need of retinol that wrinkle between her eyebrows is like a gorge and she is only 35. It wasnt there this time last year!

She is in for a mega shock as she nears 40 her dirty pillow cases, dirty face, lack of hygiene and terrible skincare routine is going to leave her looking like Shirley out of eastenders and there will be no reversing it.

If my kids are ill or have something potentially not right I take them to the doctors. Its not rocket science and its just child neglect at this point

Bluelipstick

VIP Member
I appreciated her honesty about the gift-giving spending, but she's not being honest to herself about the other spending (e.g. Costa coffees etc). Instead of a 'no-buy' I think she'd be better off learning how to budget and setting herself spending pots for a few months. This no-buy nonsense is like doing a crash-diet which we all know isn't sustainable and won't lead to long-term habit changes.
Agree, she said she doesn’t budget for gifts etc, that would make a huge difference to her.