Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola123

VIP Member
So what about Ella then? Thought that’s the reason why mik had to sign up in the first place?

Reactions: 3

threeSMEGfridges

VIP Member
I have to say her hair looked pretty good in today’s Friday faves/fails video. It was freshly washed which probably helped.

I have trich and I’m well jealous of how thick her hair is!

• Haha

Vixen88

VIP Member
I thought that was the before, before I saw the before. She’s had that billy bookcase with doors on all around the house, every corner of the living room, landing, under the stairs.
The radiator cover shelving looks dated and I don’t like it. If you’re not using it to display pics and trinkets nicely, only the WiFi password, then get rid.
I’d have a shelf/hooks maybe on the wall next to the door, to leave keys, poop bags dog lead, and a couple of coat hooks on the wall where the radiator cover is, one coat each only, rest away in a wardrobe.
My hall is a narrow corridor I cant to anything with, I wish I had coat hooks.

Lola123

VIP Member
I dunno if the shoes were her mum’s? She said she was dropping some mail around her parents as she’s been letting it build up

ItsEmmie

Yeah I agree. In New York for example Pizza is sold by the slice so she'll be 100% on board with that and having 1 slice like a Noo Yorker. Then as you say probs not eating until late and having some maccy's fries or something and filling up on diet coke.
I used to eat like that in year 7! I’d have no breakfast before school, a bottle of Fanta for lunch and pizza for dinner 😂

• Haha

Bluelipstick

VIP Member
why can’t she edit out the random looking things up and struggling to say something for 5 mins. Like that’s part of the job of a YouTuber editing the videos so take that rubbish out!
This is why she is so prolific! Her videos are crap and probably take ten minutes to edit because she doesn't bother.

memoii11

VIP Member
She’s had whatever her daughter had antibiotics for. Maybe milder. Her diet of Greggs and Lucozade is never going to help her get over an illness. Absolute moron for going out on the train to a restaurant feeling ill.
She also said the other day she was coming down with whatever Lee had.

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Considering they used to spend every Sunday together before moving in it must be so tough on the kids to have no contact at all

Vixen88

VIP Member
They actually look better in that thumbnail than they ended up being. I think I remember her having them in a Vegas vlog with Emma. Looked really yellow and unnatural, her hair I think was too blunt a cut for them to work well. Or at least look good straight. I think some questionable extensions can look fine when curled, but she can’t curl her hair well. (Has never put the time in to learn or bought a reasonable tool)