Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Yep, it’s been mentioned quite a few times in the other pages :) I 100% think she’s not a size 10 anymore! She’s hit what 37? (I forget how old she is and what bollocks she pulled about her magic year) and it’s now catching up with her
She’ll be 34/35 as she had Ella at 19 and I can’t remember if Ella is 15/16.

But she’s gained weight for sure you can really see it in this reel... especially in the arms and face.

speaking of this real. Wtf was it supposed to be it’s literally a few seconds of her lifting up a bedsheet am I missing something why does she think this is good content?

7E5C72B6-B8DE-4CCA-8DD6-835C8961F028.jpeg
F5A2BBE3-CD85-442B-87FE-9F51D8148C0C.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Lola123

VIP Member
There’s nothing wrong with liking a bargain but, she clearly only buys for the sake of her channel, there’s nothing wrong with liking products that are a bit more expensive. Some are worth it, aka this Dior lipgloss, there’s no point spending all this money on dupes and if she was articulate enough she could explain this but nope, twitalax strikes again

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Brogan Tate, Nicky Moon and that poor lady Caz who never seems to know what is going on ... pretty much sums up who was watching her live.

Vixen88

VIP Member
She’s also ruining her hair by leaving it wet and sleeping on it. I have very similar hair type to hers (greasy and fine) and she 100% is messing with her scalp by doing this, might work for some hair types but not hers
Sleeping on wet hair or leaving mine to air dry and then try to style, leaves it really greasy and I have very dry, thick hair otherwise.

She has her priorities so wildly wrong, to the extent she’s almost too stubborn, not just lazy, to wash, dry and style her hair in a normal manner, or wear normal clothes, not just her dirty grey tracksuits. But still carry a bag worth a grand.

Vixen88

VIP Member
I saw that and thought the same. I guess it’s something you might to if you dashed out to the recycling bin in bare feet and the floor is freezing? But you’d put shoes on if you’re working out there wouldn’t you.

That shed is a mess. What was that cupboard door?! Box the electrics in properly, or just leave it on show. One door?! Whole shed is junk that doesn’t go in the house anymore. Complete mess of chairs outside. Those Ikea chairs aren’t that cheap, she won’t or can’t spend the money to buy enough of the same height, or buy the cushions to suit, the low ones look uncomfortable without.

Does she never check a weather forecast? All the stuff outside when it was going to rain.

“ Just noticed the massive array of noood shades “...,has she been taking lessons from Em ?? 🙄 ( or vice-versa 🙄🙄)

ItsEmmie

Watching the Friday faves and fails - is it just me of does her hair look silly like that? One side looks shaved 🙈

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Her review makes it look an utter waste of money!
It’s actually bloody good but she is a skank with matted dirty unbrushed hair so it was never going to work

No heat protector no sectioning nothing but she’s gonna put it in her faves and fails “for a few weeks” woah loreal lost their mind sending that to her

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
With regards to that Instagram story screenshot, a) I didn't realise her bottom teeth were so crooked and b) has she had her lips done?! I haven't actually watched her in months, after I had a word with myself about WTF I was watching 😂

FWIW, it does make the skins nice and crispy. Colour me surprised she doesn't just buy the microwave ones.
I had no idea her teeth were that bad