Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Sitting in an office chair in front of an open wardrobe rambling about finding the tripod being poignant and how 'We're coming back'..... I've honestly no idea what she's talking about.

Reactions: 4

Vixen88

VIP Member
This just reinforces that she makes her videos because she wants to and enjoys it, rather than them being useful for an audience.
Absolutely. Likes the sound of her own voice and enjoys doing this for herself.

e.g. that tinted spf today, only available in one shade, mention it along side something that has shades for all skin tones. Or say as a beauty blogger you plan on writing to the company to tell them you and you viewers think the lack of shades is disappointing. If you’re label is beauty blogger, be better, use your platform for more that padding your ego. If you’re generic vlogger, with an off the cuff mention of the spf maybe I’d think different.

That nail polish was as if she realised she didn’t have enough products and did a lucky dip of her Alex drawers. Lazy. And saying lots of people had asked her what colour it was, bugger off had they.

Lola123

VIP Member
She's back mumbling around touching all the clothes in Primark.

Even pre Covid it would be strange to visit Primark and IKEA this often! It's not like she's just passing by after work or something either, these are intentional trips.
It’s so odd, like I don’t know anyone who goes shopping this often! And she says she’s on a no buy in June! How about you don’t buy anything ever 😂

Lola123

VIP Member
Who puts oil on baked potatoes? It is literally one of the healthiest meals you can have and she's greasing them up!!
Tbf bbc good food tells you to do it like that and put salt and pepper and herbs onto the skins of them

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member
I’ve not watched any of her videos since her YouTube break. It doesn’t sound like I’m missing much. Same old scabby Khila.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I think his extended family are in Ireland but his brother, parents etc are here. They don't see them because it's clear Mik doesn't like them and vice versa.

Reactions: 3

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Did I hear that right.... they're going to Vegas just to have some photos taken!? Mik love, you've got beautiful countryside and scenery an hour away from you and we have photographers in the UK as well.

Work from home if you can, or if you're Mik and you just fancy popping in on a Wednesday apparently! (I'm aware other organisations have been operating in a similar way).

Screenshot_20210619-083508_Chrome.jpg

• Wow

Lola123

VIP Member
She’s also ruining her hair by leaving it wet and sleeping on it. I have very similar hair type to hers (greasy and fine) and she 100% is messing with her scalp by doing this, might work for some hair types but not hers

Lola123

VIP Member
So she's picked up the "daily exercise thing" thing now that it's "passé". As if daily exercise wasn't a completely normal thing for people to do pre-pandemic.
As she’s waited till it’s got busier to go out? Makes 0 sense

And didn’t take her long to have her fake friend round. Wonder what she thought of her rushed jobs

Ginny

For me (and this is entirely personal) when I was a teen a fair few moons ago burberry was big but then every one had knock off burberry scarfs bags...you name it,and all the neds (if ur scottish u know the ones) were wearing it and i genuinly now cant stand burberry because that beige print reminds me of a gang of teenagers drinking cider in the streets acting the hard man.

Now there are so many fake LVs about its almost going the same way, for me its like the fakes have cheapened the real thing and tbh my mindset has changed so much that I dont care about a designer label so Id never pay that for a bag in the first place but id also never buy a fake to make it look like id spent a grand on a bag for some weird status symbol
Im the same with burberry, flashbacks to friends not being allowed into pubs/clubs because they had a burberry hat on lol. I now have a beautiful genuine burberry scarf but i cringe a bit inside wearing it.people probably assume its fake as im more the primark type

threeSMEGfridges

VIP Member
I'm one of those people who try to avoid 'body shaming' people.

However I can't help but wonder why Mik hasn't used some of her candle/other shite money to get her teeth fixed? Her side profile her jaw looks really uncomfortable with the way her teeth are distributed?

Like if she's happy with them and they don't cause her issues then fine but It looks uncomfortable?

• Wow

Bluelipstick

VIP Member
I watched a bit of her live. No wonder her eyes water she put sun cream all up under and over them! Ow!

Also cover all your neck, not just a little bit, all - front and back and your ears with spf, Mik!