Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fidgetjo

VIP Member
It's the 'Boho/midcentury' description she uses, that drives me nuts..... Two COMPLETELY different eras. 'Boho' was late 60's to early 70's....Midcentury was 1933 - 1965 (some argue it's 1947 - 1957). In effect, she's actually describing any old tat that was popular over a period of 40 - 50 years..... :rolleyes:
also almost nothing she owns actually fits either style! She has one mid century chair & suddenly her whole home is!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Barely any veg for their Easter dinner, no carrots or anything just a few green beans.... you can tell not only through her skin but mik‘s diet has also started to catch up with her! It’s so bad for those kids too!
It was a really weird and pointless vlog, like there was barely any content. How sad they didn't see her parents but she had Caz over for cocktails.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Thats not normal, if your hair is greasy as its being dried you haven't washed it properly. I have super greasy hair and i maybe get 2 and a bit days but when i wash it its not greasy. You gotta double cleanse, especially if your using dry shampoo you need to wash the product out and then wash your hair.
Also clay masks shouldn't be left to dry out completely, i found this out recently and was mind blown you should take it off like just before it dries out.
For someone who spend so much time on "self care" she doesnt know a lot
I've not watched the empties video but I'm also inclined to believe she doesn't understand/ research the products she's using.

I've seen her using sulfate free shampoo alongside conditioning treatments/ heat protection with silicones in them.... so the silicone won't have been washed out properly and will be contributing to her hair feeling greasy because it's building up. Most people into hair/ beauty will know that if you're using sulfate free shampoo then you also need to reduce the silicones in your hair care.

Vixen88

VIP Member
She’s like a different person when she’s with someone.

The way Shane is holding the dog in that vlog 😬😬😬

EmJane86

VIP Member
So...is she just going to live in that T-shirt and jeans now? I swear she’s literally had them on since they got home from Meadowhall. I can guarantee she won’t of washed them first either 🤦🏼‍♀️

CDoop102

Her latest vlog - saying how a side by side photo of herself from 6 years ago and today made her really unhappy. But not unhappy enough to join Lee in 20 minutes exercise. Oh and shes bought an exercise bike so she can play Zelda while exercising. Jesus - how is this woman a 35 year old mother?

Her weight is fine, she might be slightly above what she should weigh because of her diet but its mostly grand. She could do with washing more and thats where she'd see the real benefit!

ItsEmmie

Opening sentence she took 10 tries to say Keratosis Pilaris. I switched off after a minute or so. How can someone doing these videos not do the smallest amount of research first. One A4 page next to them with key points, double check words and pronunciations, find the scent name so you don’t have to mid video. Absolute waste of hers and everyone else’s time. I have KP and in theory it could have been useful, but she couldn’t pronounce it then said she doesn’t have it anyway.

I think because she’s been doing YouTube a long time she does see herself as some kind of authority on beauty, without needing to put the work or research in. She is the last person I’d listen to on skincare, burning off her face with Peaches and Clean. She hasn’t moved on in those 10 years but the skincare game is completely different. Mad thing is The Ordinary and Inkey list would be right up her street when it comes to her channel, if she was willing to learn. She’s just waiting on her free Pixi stuff in the hope they’ll send her that Vitamin C serum again because she’s too tight to buy it herself.
I just had it on in the back ground cleaning and I just thought what the hell is this so put Lorraine back on 😂 (just as bad but better). Who wants to watch someone rub cream into their hands for 18 minutes

Vixen88

VIP Member
I know, literally pick some bits up in Tesco when you do your shop, B&M/Home Bargains, pound shop. But yeah, to look at their house those kids barely have any books or crafting supplies.

• Angry

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Why did she only buy 2 napkins for her bar which is for entertaining?

Also going back to IKEA again? What more could they possibly have that she doesn’t already own

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I did not need to Manny’s lipstick when Lee was holding him.:oops:

Is that dog even neutered I wonder :unsure:

• Haha

fidgetjo

VIP Member
£200 for her brother’s birthday gift seems too much to me.

Also made me laugh when she said Lee never spends money…he can’t Khila, you spend more than enough for the two of you.

She really needs therapy to get the root cause of her shopping addiction.
Yes I agree £200 is too much for a gift really, especially when she's not THAT close to her brother, he's almost never mentioned. For his 30th Birthday i'd maybe go with £50-100 max depending on what he might want. Also the garden makeover is a stupid gift anyway... i wouldn't want that for my 30th birthday.

But I don't agree with this idea she seems to have that a no buy is also no gifts, and that the gifts are the reason she failed. No Mik you failed with the random costa's you didn't need and more crap for your garden and overspending on gifts instead of getting a normal gift like everyone else would.