Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ShellySausage

I’m not at all fat shaming but does anything else think that she has put a lot of weight on really quickly? She is obviously still not overweight or anything but she just suddenly looks quite unhealthy (puffy/swollen). Like I say I’m not fat shaming or being mean but all this fast food she is consuming cannot be doing her any good?

• Heart
Reactions: 9

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
She needs to be careful about the influence she has on her kids. Milo is clearly copying her obsessive tendencies if he has now become obsessed with washing his hands to the point he has sores on his hand poor kid

• Wow
  • Sad

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I rewound the video MANY times to see if she even mentioned the name of the product! Then I still didn’t hear it and had to rewind again- I was so confused as she was all over the place with her talking!

What are these...
At the beginning of her video 🤯View attachment 528150View attachment 528151

The boots make me feel sick 🥺🤢
I noticed that too haha, I thought surely she can't be wearing those with the LV bag 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick

Vixen88

VIP Member
Before and after looked like a cluttered mess. Too many frames on the wall. Blue drawers under the desk so that you wouldn’t be able to put your legs under properly. Mirror that should be the wardrobe door propped against the wall, while clothes are on show. She’ll move it all around again in 2 weeks. The windows in that house are all so small and rooms so dark.
Don’t like downstairs toilet either. Gold vinyl mosaic bits look rubbish, and I’m not necessarily a fan of that pink colour, but she’s getting her money worth from that tin!

Lola123

VIP Member
It’s the fact on Monday she went to Manchester (okay) drank loads and then they got a Costa because they were drinking and were “sensible” as they were both driving back from respective stations. That is disgusting

• Wow

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
That Mac palette that she brings out every few videos has the same eyehadows in her video in march 2012 talking about her favesssss over ten years old that is disgusting. I know many dont obey the expiry dates on makeup but ten freaking years old!!! She wonders why her eyes were fused together and she couldnt see in the morning imagine the mould and bacteria in those pots. They had small dints ten years ago so they have to be eleven plus years old :sick:

8 min video of her making herself a coffee and passing judgement on whether or not she feels Ben Affleck is a good fit for JLo - wtf?! Is she actually nuts? Why would you put that on the internet for everyone to see!???
She thinks shes one of those commentary channels perez hilton she ain’t!

• Sick

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
The way she was slamming that shopping around at the start of the vlog :oops: I don't get why she gets so close to the camera when opening her cans... Today she did it with closing up that bread as well. Do people like the sound of it or something? Rips apart an entire tiger bread with her bare hands instead of just using a knife. She eats a whole loaf of bread with two steaks and what looks like a whole block of cheese..... I get that she was probably really hungry and making up for lost time, but what kind of grown adult spends an entire day in the sun (dashing around doing manual labour as well) and doesn't eat anything?

Last edited:

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
So they made a big deal about 'meeting up two days before hugs were allowed' and filmed a reel where they were both right in front of each others faces breathing at each other with very little space between them. They also got in a pod all crammed in together wearing no masks. I know that as of this week we've been told not to worry so much about distancing from our friends and family but in situations like this there just seems to be zero caution and zero logic. It was probably safer to put a mask on and hug than sit opposite and breathe all over each other in that enclosed space 😣

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member
It must’ve taken her ages to film the montage stomping around the house...setting the camera up, then stomping past god knows how many times to get in the shot, moving the camera to the next position and repeating.

Who has time for that? For a 30-60second footage. 🤯

• Haha

Idntknow

Thats not normal, if your hair is greasy as its being dried you haven't washed it properly. I have super greasy hair and i maybe get 2 and a bit days but when i wash it its not greasy. You gotta double cleanse, especially if your using dry shampoo you need to wash the product out and then wash your hair.
Also clay masks shouldn't be left to dry out completely, i found this out recently and was mind blown you should take it off like just before it dries out.
For someone who spend so much time on "self care" she doesnt know a lot

Delia Smith

VIP Member
£1200 on a bag and £1 on shampoo ! Not forgetting the DIY haircut. She could treat herself to a nice blow dry every week for a year and it’d cost less than that bag and she would feel better too I bet.

Ugholhere

VIP Member
She wants seating for 15 people but then she goes on and buys only 2 of each glass 😂 is she serving her guests in paper cups

• Wow

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I think keeping a dog and not getting it neutered is super cruel. Tangent but I know someone with a female dachshund and they don't have it neutered. It sounds unpleasant for both the dog and the owners. They say it's really expensive... but they could afford to buy a dachshund... wtf
100% agree. Dog doesn’t look comfortable. Big swollen danglies can’t be comfortable for such a short legged breed.
Mik is horrible so why am I surprised the dogs best interests aren’t catered to. She never walks it so probably doesn’t care.

• Haha
Why would you review a L’Oreal steam pod , on camera, without reading the effing instructions first ( and admit it ? 🤷‍♀️ ) Lazy AF 🙄

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member
She needs to be careful about the influence she has on her kids. Milo is clearly copying her obsessive tendencies if he has now become obsessed with washing his hands to the point he has sores on his hand poor kid
I’m not normally one to defend her but my friend went through similar with her daughter (similar age to Milo) because of covid. She was obsessed with washing her hands and chose to wear a mask when her stepbrother was there for the weekend and at school. She was so scared to go back after homeschooling that the teacher had to speak to her and reassure her everything was safe etc. My friend isn’t obsessive or manic like Khila but her daughter was really impacted psychologically by the covid safety measures.

Hopefully Khila gets her head out of her ass and gets help for Milo before it becomes a bigger issue.

• Sad

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
I’m here to rant about skincare again, but couldn’t help but laugh out loud when she says her pigmentation is bad at the moment... “But I use SPF everyday now!” yes Mik, too little too late 🙄 Did she really think a few weeks of SPF would make that disappear?!
The fact she has diagnosed herself as having melasma and hormonal pigmentation with zero hormone tests is so funny I didn’t realise she’d studied to become a dermatologist just imagine how much self diagnosing she does on her poor kids cos she knows best