Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EmJane86

VIP Member
Her hair looks the same and I notice she hasn't said her hair doesn't feel clean after going to the hairdressers.
I thought the same 😂
Once again she goes in for a “hair transformation” yet comes out looking exactly the same? I thought she was wanting it darker? It’s still looks the same yellow/amber dirty colour it was before 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Her Instagram posts make my skin crawl with her comedy hashtags. She reminds me of a grandma that doesnt understand social media or phones and writes sentences as hashtags :ROFLMAO: Omg she is grorrrrnma binny

• Haha

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
There still is a video where she is complaining about 'hayfever' or at least it was there late last night.

Not convinced it is that, she's using it as an excuse because she went to Manchester with Covid symptoms & was using the lateral flow tests incorrectly as they are for those who are asymptomatic. What she should have done is booked a PCR test at the test centre & self isolated with the rest of the household until she had her result. After all the fuss on IG about numbers of people meeting the know-it-all fluffed up & ignored the most basic advice. Stupid bitch.
How can she be so stupid! So irresponsible and no care for anyone else in the world. If 3 different hayfever tablets aren’t working it ain’t hayfever (y)

Ahh the Americanisms...! All my children went through this phase after I let them start watching gaming videos on YouTube. But they were kids, thankfully grew out of it and weren't married 30 odd year old mothers from Yorkshire.

I hope she has a proper "reset" in terms of revaluating direction for her content. She's not skilled or knowledgeable enough to pull in the views for her beauty content. I follow a lot of interior/home insta accounts, all different styles, homes and budgets and mik can't even compete with the most basic accounts. I find her vlogs hard to relate to because of the americanisms and her immature interests. Despite how negative I sound about her content, I think if she put some thought into what she's doing instead of constant sloppy rushed copies of whatever she sees on pinterest she could turn it around.

• Heart

LIVINGMYBESTLIFE1

Chatty Member
Her newest video she is still making a big thing about wearing make up 😒. I don't think she washed her hair or probably her body after spending the whole day destroying her brothers garden. She eats a whole tiger loaf in one day and constantly says she didn't eat the day before.

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
The more I watch this woman the more I wonder why she A. Bothered to have kids and B. Got a dog
She does NOTHING with them

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Some one is having a mid life crisis (yes I know she is 35). Why is she frothing at the mouth over going to primark for fast fashion when she wears curry stained sweats daily with scabs all over her head and body

Wish she would realise adding highlighter on top of her giraffe patches makes them look even worse. She has shown us her make up application every day this week so looking forward to seeing her faves on Friday of a TON of make believe five year old make up

• Heart

Vixen88

VIP Member
I feel like until I need something I can’t get online, I’ll be staying away from the shops. The rules have changed, but the virus is no different than it was a week or a month ago.

Don’t know why she pretended like she was going to avoid them, acting all anxious. Just tell the truth Mik, you have nothing else going on in your life, no hobbies, you’ve been wanting nothing more that to drag your miserable family around Primark and the like, pretending you’re in Caesar’s palace in Vegas not a grotty Doncaster shopping centre.

Vixen88

VIP Member
So she's picked up the "daily exercise thing" thing now that it's "passé". As if daily exercise wasn't a completely normal thing for people to do pre-pandemic.
She’s a moron, like it’s a lockdown thing??!
I walk my dog twice a day and run 3/4 times a week before and during the lockdowns, and will do afterwards. (Obviously aiming for quite times and routes during lockdowns). She’s got two kids and a dog, take them to the park!

Bizarre stories today. Go read the government website or reputable news website for clarity rather than argue with your followers.

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Good idea for a Reel with a time lapse of her doing DIY.
Can you imagine... whilst making her coffee she’ll be saying:

‘Right guys, so ellas broken the toilet (because any excuse to be mean about Ella), typical teenager. And I think I can fix it using a kallax unit. I haven’t watched any videos on it but it can’t be that hard can it, answers on a postcard if you think this is going to go well’

• Haha

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Her click bait titles on her videos are tragic! On a health kick takes one dissolvable vitamin c tablet 10 seconds after five pumps of her pure sugar coffee syrup

also anyone else notice at the start of the video when her greasy hair is plaited one plait is nearly two inches longer than the other after her diy job to try and get noticed by Brad mondo

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member
Winning thread title by @Bluelipstick

Summary of last thread:
-got a black eye from a wheelie bin full of garden waste after manically digging trenches in her garden
-milked the black eye for all it is worth
-posting 5min vlogs looking grubby
-completed her “new Hampton” garden
-finally started wearing sunscreen now her face is covered in pigmentation

Anything else I’ve missed?

• Haha
  • Heart

Bluelipstick

VIP Member
Spends a whole day in Stratford. Puts up a shit 5 minute vlog with a tiny bit of that footage and a bunch of blabbering about ikea and mascarpone!

• Haha

Vixen88

VIP Member
She’s had whatever her daughter had antibiotics for. Maybe milder. Her diet of Greggs and Lucozade is never going to help her get over an illness. Absolute moron for going out on the train to a restaurant feeling ill.