Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Eating garlic prawns in the courtesy car was vile!
I was really surprised when she said she wasn't sure about driving an automatic because as an *American* she should be used to automatic cars surely ;)
She's absolutely HYPER about shops reopening.

• Sick
Reactions: 10

Lola123

VIP Member
And let’s not forget all the shit she suddenly bought for the house!! Be interesting to see how penny pinching she is come when she wants to book the next Disney trip. Because she had the money back from that I think. She also will have started properly paying all the bills etc (including council tax etc) so she might not be as spenny as usual come the summer but who knows, this is the woman who’s “identity” gets stolen but doesn’t care about her own credit history etc
Will howl when she wants to move in 2 years time because Milo will be at secondary school and the Prince can’t suffer like Ella has

Gossiper35

VIP Member
She also recently said she puts hair oil in it after washing.. Then in the next breath was wondering why her hair feels greasy as soon as she washes it!

• Haha

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Who at L’Oréal is looking at her thinking she’d be a good candidate to give a £200 hair tool to. ‘Gee, people look up to her for hair advice’, only a matter of weeks ago she was complaining of a scabby head through not washing.
She’s received this for free and still thinks she might not bother walking across the hall to the bathroom to fill it.
No info on it, unless you click her affiliate link. I’ve just had to google the price and where it’s available.
Too lazy to read instructions.
She still hardly does the back of her head, you can see she always leaves that kinky.
And does her make up with a foundation she’s had ages which now smells funky, bin it you dirty cow.
It’s a terrible endorsement for their brand. Why would you send it to someone who’s hair is a greasy mess. Just makes your products like bad if someone looked at her hair and thought it was their products which made it like that!

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
The dress is by 'Free people'...an overpriced American clothing shop....... and so is the blanket...which she reveals she has 5 of.....
I know she got some kind of discount through Fab Fit Fun, but just to give an idea of the price.

£88 for a 100% polyester blanket. Even at 50% off (for example) that's expensive.

Screenshot_20210622-113257_Chrome.jpg

• Wow

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Why is this woman so reluctant to go to the doctor!? If you bang your head and it hurts weeks later then surely it's better to seek medical advice again than to self diagnose yourself with keloid scarring in your head!? Doctors are currently doing ten minute telephone appointments before seeing people in person so it's hardly a massive effort.

She got asked for ID when buying red bull, probably because she had her shoe laces trailing on the floor, her nails look like stick ons and she hadn't brushed her hair.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Don't let the thumbnail fool you, this is still a video of Mik sitting in a grey sweatshirt complaining about feeling like garbage. She also eats some burnt looking fish with cheese, potato and lettuce after talking about eating more fruit and veg. Regarding the lemon water, it seems she exclusively drinks things that are terrible for your teeth.

I like that she takes the piss out of herself at the end, but when you're an adult in your 30s and you need to make a big deal of eating fruit and veg and having a walk 3 times a week, it's not great. Genuinely hope she does make some lifestyle changes and feels better for them though.

Screenshot_20210410-080044_YouTube.jpg

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
Her live today had a whopping 3 people viewing it. She basically talked to that annoying Charl - she could have just rang her to gossip about 'Benifer'.

• Haha
  • Wow

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
If she is looking in a mirror and seeing herself and Shane as comparable to ANY of those pics- I need to find out where those magic mirrors are from ;)

• Haha

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Omg those eyebrows! I would absolutely freak out if those were on my face, knowing you can't just wipe them off but you're stuck with them! They are ridiculous!

Lht30

Chatty Member
Have to agree and say that she isn't looking that good at all. She looks puffy, bloated, not remotely overweight but she is definitely looking heavier. It just goes to show you can't stuff your face with junk or put lashings of salt and oil on a baked potato (still not over it, sorry) & it not effect you.

Her skin looks dreadful. It's dull, full of pigmentation, pitted & her lips have absolutely no colour to them. All the beige food she has been eating has turned her beige. I'm sorry but she looks rank and so unhealthy-unwell almost.

Vixen88

VIP Member
Just listened back and she says ‘we’re not going into kids’ i.e. kids department in the shop, not we’re not taking the kids. Absolutely wouldn’t have put it past her though 😂

Sees two sleeveless linen blazers and declares them a thing. I hate her over use of its a thing and vibe.

Her hair looks horrible like that, unstyled, air dried waves at the back and one or two ringlets each side at the front done with her daughter’s Primark curler. Commit to the CGM and go with the beach waves style, or heat style the lot, but for the love of god, rake out or brush through the ringlets.

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member
I don’t understand her logic at all. She spends unlimited money on Costa, just eat take aways etc but doesn’t have an allocated budget to spend on products to review for her channel??

I understand it all adds up and she doesn’t get a lot of PR but she makes money from YouTube, surely she can reinvest a small amount back in to creating content?

Also Boots have a no quibble returns policy at the moment due to covid so, if she wanted to be really cheeky, she could buy make up, review it and return it if it’s not something she will use again. I’ve personally used this policy to return one foundation that was too deep and another that had a strange texture with no issues.

I should add that I originally started following Khila as her skin tone and type is similar to mine. I used to really enjoy her wear and compare foundations and wear tests in general. Now it’s all grubby vlogging, primark hauls and bodge job house content.

• Haha

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
I feel uncomfortable even watching her now. I always felt like she was relatable and “normal” compared to bigger you tubers but she has become such a bitter bitch in her comments to anyone that doesnt tell her that her beige crapden is like a palace.

I really wish she would see a doctor as I feel she needs some genuine help

brunette97

Out of all the designer bags you can buy for that money... and they way it came packaged all squashed down my god 💀

she’s definitely going to sell this in a few months time.

Reactions: 9

Lola123

VIP Member
She could go to the works for Milo? Or get some things in the shop? I can’t fathom houses with children not already having some paints? Like what?

CDoop102

Of course she wouldn’t get Milo things for arts and crafts - she turned the spare bedroom into an office for her and turned the shed into a “she shed” for her. The rest of her family are just allowed to live in her life. It was actually dead sad watching the last Vlog seeing Milo trying to interact with her friends