Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vixen88

VIP Member
Bought her parents out and stayed in the house. Parents bought a house for the two of them. Still with her husband.

House is a mismatched mess, she’s delusional that she’s creating a mid century batchlor pad (living room) come American beach house on a B&M budget.

Still enjoys a kallax, couple in the shed, one in the ‘snug’/corridor to the utility room. I think they’ve all gone from the living room into Milo’s room where she made a bed out of them. Horrendous it was, during vlogmas, toddler mattress on top of two units, one unit as a step with Ella’s pillows on as he was afraid of falling from that height. It’s unknown if she’s pulled it all down and bought him a proper bed.

Reactions: 9

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Why does this look familiar
Screenshot_20210529-071450_Chrome.jpg

Ah, yes
Screenshot_20210529-071437_Chrome.jpg

Spoiler, the bathroom makeover is just Mik botching a bath panel installation. The opening shots and closing ones look like the same footage (sweep of the room, her waving in a mirror). Her using a saw and just supporting/ holding the wood in her hand with her fingers and leg right there made me cringe 😳

• Haha

Yoko

Chatty Member
She is high as a kite in her boots haul. If you want a giggle this Sunday afternoon, watch the video with captions on. Google hasn’t got a clue what she is saying and the going off on a tangent on every sentence is quite frankly hilarious
I completely agree about her being high as a kite in the boots video!!! She seems like she’s on something to me the way just she talks and talks utter drivel at 100mph that makes no sense. She loves the sound of her own voice I swear.

Lht30

Chatty Member
There still is a video where she is complaining about 'hayfever' or at least it was there late last night.

Not convinced it is that, she's using it as an excuse because she went to Manchester with Covid symptoms & was using the lateral flow tests incorrectly as they are for those who are asymptomatic. What she should have done is booked a PCR test at the test centre & self isolated with the rest of the household until she had her result. After all the fuss on IG about numbers of people meeting the know-it-all fluffed up & ignored the most basic advice. Stupid bitch.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Today's video is called What No Parent Wants To Do

Is it about buying a bed, taking the kids to the doctor, going to the park, having a day out....?
Spoiler- it's cleaning their bedroom. If I was 15/ 16 and my mum was speaking about me like Mik does I'd honestly be heartbroken. She's always talking about how Ella takes her skincare and how much mess she makes, rolling her eyes at 'the teenager'.

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
She has got all these plates spinning with different channels and accounts but none of them are doing particularly well. She need to choose one outlet and focus on that because her old school beauty videos credits is embarrassing now considering we get zero beauty content apart from her showing the odd eight year old moisturiser in a faves and fails

she used to make really good videos back in the day with her budget beauty focus talking about top 5 this and top 5 that stuff that made us all find her in the first place. When she gets her pr why doesn’t she show us? I used to like her five looks one palette videos as it was relatable and she got that new urban decay palette and never showed us again. I’m sure she could of done a few videos with that one palette but instead we have fabricated faves

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
She needs to sack off her channel. All it is her shopping and favourite videos with zero originality or thought behind them. When her parents were forced out of their own home she made such a song and dance about producing high quality vids as nobody is listening but when getting attacked by a bin lid is the most exciting thing to talk about, you need to step away from the camera and get a life

Lht30

Chatty Member
She doesn't look after hers so probably wonders why she she should look after his.

Vixen88

VIP Member
She’s going to ruin her kids skin just like she ruins her own. 3 or 4 different creams now to fix it. How about firstly taking him the Drs, then wean him off the washing. Only when he’s been the loo, comes home from school, before tea. Do a sticker chart. I don’t have kids, but what has she let him watch or listen to (too much news or YouTube?) that’s got him that obsessed. Surely you still have control over a primary school age kid and the media they consume.

Spot the accent change when Shane walks in the kitchen in that vlog, must be exhausting having to keep the fake accent up. Faves video filmed on like a Tuesday again, you can tell it was the day she washed her hair. Scratching for content now, finding a bottle of oil under the bed to use.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
The bamboo looks okay from a distance. I bet her neighbours are relieved they wont have to see her in her yanked up high leg swimsuit this summer in that hot tub. They'll still hear her obnoxious wittering though. I purely hate watch at this point. I can't deal with her stomping around and doing a rushed job with everything, the smelly smoked salmon fingers, the faux american accent, thinking she's an expert at everything. The nails!! Ugh. Put on some gardening gloves?

oh did anyone see her mention on IG last night that her head is still sore from the Bin Lidon- gate? Yes Mik you are supposed to seek professional advice for head trauma ...and you do need your head testing , in more ways than one

Last edited:

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Wow in her shop with me and no haul vid she mentioned she bought ella a nice lamp and ended up giving it to milo that poor girl!!

• Wow

GoofyGirl

Chatty Member
I’ve been watching Khila since pretty much she started online, even back to her blog about her wedding! And I loved the fact she was a normal, relatable person.... I took a few years break from watching her and what and earth has happened?! The obsession with having her house just right. Where is she getting the tens thousands of pounds for all of this stuff? Then a LV bag thrown in? She’s unhinged. I feel like she’s extremely unhappy in her life, doesn’t seem to enjoy motherhood and clearly has some ongoing issues with Ella. The videos are so self indulgent now.

It’s really sad to watch people sell their soul to the devil and all end up the bloody same... obsessed with buying stuff and not actually enjoying life for what matters

• Heart

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Why does she keep doing live streams and live Instagram video? It feels like every time she has a spare minute she must check in with one platform or the other even if there's nothing to say and hasn't planned anything.

Maybe she's doing one for the Friday faves and fails just to prove it wasn't filmed almost a week ago, making the whole thing pointless (as discussed here). 97 people have tuned in..... who could be bothered with this at 7.30 in the morning with no prior warning?

ETA Spoiler alert: she applied a two year old bottle of gradual tan using her hands and it came out streaky. I've clicked off there, I can't.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Greysanatomyfan

Chatty Member
Nah I reckon after the courtesy car, she’s realised she can pretend to be posh, but again I thought she now had paid her car off... why can’t she just enjoy things, put more money towards her mortgage and save some more capital up so they can eventually move
I only watched the start of her video when she was going on about driving an automatic... there’s a brake and an accelerator put it in drive and all you have to do is speed up and slow down when reversing control it with the brake it’s not hard I drive one as I can’t drive a manual due to my disability and I swear she made it out to be so much more than it actually was... oh can we talk about how her hair had been washed probably the night before but was so greasy looking like how lay off the cheap shampoo and buy some proper shampoo that’ll actually clean your hair and scalp rather than coat it 🤦🏼‍♀️

Ugholhere

VIP Member
Has she considered that maybe her neighbours don’t wanna watch and hear Vampire diaries at 10pm (when it’s dark enough for the projector to show up outside )

Last edited:
  • Haha

Bluelipstick

VIP Member
How does this woman, who lives on Gregg's and maccies, think she is a domestic goddess? Lobster roll nonsense.

It's a posh prawn sandwich, Mik!!