Mikhila McDaid #4 Mikhallax & Shane cant stop spending, seems like Vlogmas is never ending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two of the items (rug and mirror) Mikhallax bought Ella for her birthday have now been repurposed for Mikhallax. It’s already really crappy to gift a teenager a ‘bedroom makeover’ for her birthday but then to take away those things because you want them? shes by no means the worst influencer and sometimes I do like her but she awfully selfish sometimes.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Two of the items (rug and mirror) Mikhallax bought Ella for her birthday have now been repurposed for Mikhallax. It’s already really crappy to gift a teenager a ‘bedroom makeover’ for her birthday but then to take away those things because you want them? shes by no means the worst influencer and sometimes I do like her but she awfully selfish sometimes.
Although I wouldn’t be surprised if Ella just thought they were tit!

Reactions: 7
Help a girl out here please. I’m desperate to see this house her parents have bought but I have not got a clue how to reverse search an image. I’ve tried on my iPhone but I need to share and the option that I need doesn’t come up! Arrgghh!

Reactions: 1
Help a girl out here please. I’m desperate to see this house her parents have bought but I have not got a clue how to reverse search an image. I’ve tried on my iPhone but I need to share and the option that I need doesn’t come up! Arrgghh!
Screen shot the pic of front door posted a few pages back and google “reverse image search”.

I found it by doing that ☺

Reactions: 1

A bedroom make over that wasn't wanted, appreciated, liked or her daughter's Vibe. It was one of those living through your kids moments

It’s not gorgeous, but a bit of effort you’d sort it out. Kitchen isn’t nice, and the garden is a wreck, but they wrecked their garden with that pool. I’m sure the two of them will be happy enough in there and at least be happy for a warm carpeted space of their own.

Reactions: 3
Tbf to her parents it’s not big but they hardly had room in the old house just the “snug” and a bedroom and en suite! Bet they’re loving having more room. It does sound like they hoard a lot of stuff though and kila said it’s in the garage that would drive me mad!

Reactions: 10
Tbf to her parents it’s not big but they hardly had room in the old house just the “snug” and a bedroom and en suite! Bet they’re loving having more room. It does sound like they hoard a lot of stuff though and kila said it’s in the garage that would drive me mad!
They probably weren’t hoarding, they probably had their lifetime worth of stuff and Khila wouldn’t let them put it anywhere other than the garage and their freezing “snug”.

Reactions: 5
It’s not gorgeous, but a bit of effort you’d sort it out. Kitchen isn’t nice, and the garden is a wreck, but they wrecked their garden with that pool. I’m sure the two of them will be happy enough in there and at least be happy for a warm carpeted space of their own.
By all accounts they are mortgage free now so I don’t blame them if they’ve maybe settled on this house to enable them to be in that position, I would compromise too, as surely they are coming up to retirement age now anyway.

I also think her parents (mum) are keen gardeners too. Pool aside the garden was actually really pretty last summer and you could see they had a really lovely container garden, presumably so her parents could take it all with them when they moved. As for ruining the grass with the pool, chances are it was ruined with 2 dogs before that anyway.

Reactions: 6
I think her parents house looks lovely tbh so much nicer than the house with Mikallax 🤷‍♀️
Me too. It’s got lots of character and looks homely. I can imagine they are over the moon to have such a homely space with room for all their stuff 😊.

Reactions: 5
What the f is up with her filming nowadays? The sound is crap and most of the videos in her house look orange, the light is terrible.

Reactions: 4
She is very passive aggressive in her live. Lies. Yes Mik...you always were in debt. Not just due to the mortgage. Shopping for all that junk these past 3 -4 months, all the daily take always since you never cook, all add up quickly.
Their " new" bedroom is so small. All the rooms are small. Not a good size "family home".
It will look messy very quickly.

Reactions: 6
The doors out to the garden from the ‘snug’ look nicotine stained. Really gross.
All the doors in her house look awful, like old style council house doors.
The big rugs that she keeps raving about look cheap and the patterns are horrible. It’s stuff she’s buying in just because it’s very low price and trying to make it work. Like the curtains in her room, look awful and really cheap material.
Her parents house is much nicer.

What the f is up with her filming nowadays? The sound is crap and most of the videos in her house look orange, the light is terrible.
I know, I keep thinking there's an issue with my headphones but it's her quality.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.