Mikhila McDaid #4 Mikhallax & Shane cant stop spending, seems like Vlogmas is never ending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too. It’s got lots of character and looks homely. I can imagine they are over the moon to have such a homely space with room for all their stuff 😊.
It’s like a different universe to the cube they used to live in! They now have a conservatory and decking for his outdoor pub, plus they’re away from the ghastly mcdaids so its probably heaven right now

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her accent 'pulled Northern' because she had been talking to the electrician? to be more accurate your accent pulls south/mid-atlantic because you are a total fake

She is OBVIOUSLY extremely bothered about the son on a shelf bed comments :LOL: I know she liked the elf on the shelf but having a son on a shelf is taking it a bit far.

New drinking game, take a shot every time she says Uhmmm!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What did she say about Milo and his shelf? I really can’t be arsed to listen to her drone on for almost an hour. 🙈

Reactions: 4
Someone actually asked in the live and I quote ‘have you bought your son a proper bed yet?’
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
She said she got some serious stick for it, people messaging her on Christmas Eve etc to tell her she was a terrible mother for making her son sleep on a shelf. Apparently it was only a temporary solution until they bought him a cabin bed. She said they’ve ordered him a bed though 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How many times has she told us that the electrician’s quote was ‘super cheap’ :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
"Gronmars" annoys me so much!
This has irritated me for yearssssss. so she couldn’t wear makeup with the parents lived with her? Unbelievable!

Someone actually asked in the live and I quote ‘have you bought your son a proper bed yet?’
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
She said she got some serious stick for it, people messaging her on Christmas Eve etc to tell her she was a terrible mother for making her son sleep on a shelf. Apparently it was only a temporary solution until they bought him a cabin bed. She said they’ve ordered him a bed though 🥳
whoever asked this was a tattler and we owe you a pint!!!!!!

Reactions: 10
The cloffice 🙃🙃 mik you’ve got too much tit, you don’t need another wardrobe room

• Haha
Reactions: 10
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I think she said it a headboardless cabin bed thing to make it a gaming room type thing?

See if it's a mid/high rise sleeper she 10000% reads here after I kept posting links and screenshots to more appropriate beds 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
THE LAST TIME SHE WASHED HER HAIR WAS WHEN SHE CUT IT!! omg she’s actually rancid

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I asked on here for a debt update. The next day in her vlog she said she was debt free and using a pot of savings to purchase all this cheap furniture.

Surely that mirror in her Cloffice is far too low?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.